Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has cured autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Bennett: Caramel Apple Farm, (15 mi E of Aurora off Quincy Rd.) Denise Hopkins, phone: 303-644-5677, email: denise@CaramelAppleFarm.com, web: CaramelAppleFarm.com. Family owned farm offers raw goat’s milk from registered LaMancha and Nigerian Dwarf goats. Goats are raised on pasture and supplemented with alfalfa and grass hay along with a soy-free grain blend. Milk is available for pick up at the farm or at two pick up locations, Southlands Mall and Denver (coming soon). Hours available by appointment. Email or call to set up a farm visit. Farm also offers pastured eggs; grass-fed/grain-finished Angus beef; goat’s milk soaps, lotions, lip balm, and laundry soap; and soap making classes.
Berthoud: WiMo Farms, Will and Mo McDonough, 5317 Beverly Drive (just SW of Berthoud), phone: 970-344-0808, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: wimofarms.com. This small family farm currently milks both Jerseys and Irish Dexters that are fed grass and alfalfa and a dairy ration of non-GMO grain only while being milked. Raw milk is available through a herdshare program and may be picked up directly from the farm in Berthoud or at drop off locations in Longmont and Boulder. Both whole and half shares are offered. The farm also raises sheep for wool and lamb and free-range chickens, turkeys and Muscovy duck for meat and eggs. They welcome any inquiries and love talking about their farm and products.
Boone: Larga Vista Ranch, (serving Colorado Springs & Pueblo) Larga Vista Ranch Dairy, a generational dairy farm for over 90 years, offering Colorado raw milk (Colorado Springs & Pueblo) from grass-fed (never grained) Jersey cows through cow shares. Also offering Colorado pasture-raised, free-range pork and Colorado grass-fed, grass-finished beef, all raised and finished on irrigated mixed grass/alfalfa pastures. All animals are free roaming all the time. Pasture-raised chickens and eggs available plus vegetables available in season from the farm. In everything they do, they strive to manage beyond the requirements of organic certification programs. Please contact Doug or Kim Wiley at 719-947-0982 or email@example.com. Please visit the website at largavistaranch.com.
Brighton (I-25 & Hwy 7): Johnson’s Acres, located at Hiway 7 and I-25. Contact Kenny at 303-452-8043 or johnsonsacres.com. Provides raw milk through a cow share program, eggs, cream and raw milk cheese.
- Ebert Family Farm, 10800 Horrogate Road, Kres and Julie Ebert, phone: 303-822-5544, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: ebertfarms.com, 60 minutes Northeast of central Denver. Raw milk shares from a Jersey herd, grass fed buffalo and beef, natural pork, pastured chicken, eggs, honey, raw cheese and raw butter.
- Steve and Kristy Gilmor and family located at 2801 Xmore Rd Byers, Co. 80103. For more information contact by email email@example.com or phone 303-822-6727. They are milking Brown Swiss/Jersey, Holstein/Jersey and Registered Jersey cows. Cows are fed straight alfalfa for a clean pure milk taste with no hormones or antibiotics. They offer pick up points in Watkins and the Englewood area and also early mornings along I-225.
- Hi Plains Dairy is located 30 miles east of Colorado Springs at, 4655 Calhan Highway; Calhan, Colorado. Herd of registered Alpine, Saanen, & Nubian goats are nurtured on 40 acres of pasture grasses, tested well water, and 100% certified organic hay to produce high quality raw goat’s milk. A share program is available. Contact owners Angela or Jim Smith at 719-478-2581, 719-499-7273 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bare Bottom Ranch, 10625 Nevins Point, Bob Richardson & Patricia Costanzo-Richardson, phone: 719-541-4761, email: email@example.com, web: Barebottomranch.com , Offering Goat Shares with 3 pick-up points in Colorado Springs, pasture based eggs and meats. Free grazing, no confinement, no cages, no additives. Visit us online or call for information. “Keeping it Natural.”
Carbondale: Sustainable Settings (a working ranch and whole systems learning center), 6107 Highway 133, Carbondale, Colorado 81623. Brook & Rose LeVan cofounders and directors, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: 970-963-6107, web: sustainablesettings.org. Building a herd of registered Guernsey cows. Currently milking 5 with three more due to drop calves into the winter, with a goal of regularly milking 18 cows. Dairy cows and meat cattle, sheep, and draft horses are on pasture consisting of diversified grasses, legumes and broad leafs. They graze in rotation on paddock in a management intensive grazing system on 90 acres of high altitude irrigated pastures and are feed hay from the same ground in winter. All livestock are offered free choice organic Icelandic kelp and other organic free choice minerals. They are beyond organic, customer inspected, raw operation and use no pharmaceuticals.
- Castle Rock/Franktown/Parker/Elizabeth: Sobre Zaltana, Kevin & Christy Comstock, 2305 Meadow Green Circle, Franktown, CO 80116. phone: 720.295.6720, email: email@example.com, website: www.sobrezaltana.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/sobrezaltana.
A family farm offering raw goat milk shares from Nubian and Alpine goats. Cheeses, soaps and a number of other non-dairy items. Animals are all free range, pasture raised, and receive organic, non-soy, non-corn, non-GMO feed while being milked. Hours available by appointment – please email or call to set up a time to visit. Pick up also available in surrounding areas.
- Castle Rock/Sedalia: DreamAcres Ranch (located 8 miles west of Castle Rock, 10 miles south of Sedalia). Small family farm providing herdshares for raw goat’s milk, as well as free-range eggs, raw local honey, goat’s milk soap, and educational workshops. Contact Suzanne, phone: 720-234-2330; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: dreamacres.biz
- Hi Plains Dairy is located 30 miles east of Colorado Springs, Colorado. They offer raw milk from cows and goats (registered Alpine, Saanen, & Nubian). Animals are on 40 acres of organic pasture grasses, tested well water, and 100% certified organic hay. Contact Jim or Angela Smith at 719-478-2581 or 719-499-7273, or by email at email@example.com. Website: hiplainsdairy.com
- A Joyful Noise Farm, 9895 Walker Rd., Black Forest, CO 80908, Craig McHugh, phone: 719-357-9410, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.ajoyfulnoisefarm.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/
ajoyfulnoisefarm. Goats raised on pasture and supplemented with alfalfa and a certified organic grain mixture that contains no corn, no soy and no GMOs. They deliver to several farmers markets throughout Colorado Springs. You can also pick-up your milk share at the farm. Call to arrange a tour of the farm.
Cortez: Vicki Paxton, Wee Hav A No Ranch, 11332 Road 25 Cortez, CO 81321, phone: 970-560-3008. Established dairy in Cortez has raw goat milk available year around from nubian does. Does are fed organically, and absolutely no hormones are ever used.
Crested Butte: Jubilee Family Farm delivers here weekly. See their listing under Olathe.
DeBeque/Mesa area: The Empty Glass Farm, Contact: Cindy at 970-260-9353 or email from the website EmptyGlassFarm.com at email@example.com. Located on the Mesa end of the DeBeque cut off. (between mile marker 1 and mm2) 13991 45-1/2 Road, DeBeque, Co. They offer delicious fresh raw goat’s milk via a herd share program, farm fresh eggs in an array of colors, mild hand made goats milk soap (3-oz. bars) and in season garden veggies. They will have baby goats for sale in the spring of 2010.
Del Norte: Twin Mountain Milkhouse Please see their website for more information tmmilkhouse.com/Home.html
Delta: Four TS Ranch, 4491 2300 Road, phone: 970-874-8323, email: Fourtsranch05@wmconnect.com. Raw Whole cow and goat milk sold on a share program only.
Durango: James Ranch Artisan Cheese, Dan James – cheesemaker. 33304 Hwy. 550 Durango, CO 81301. Phone: 970-385-9143, web: jamesranch.net, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Selling aged cheeses made from the raw milk of their own herd of 100% grass fed Jersey Cows. Starting a herd share program spring 2007 where share owners may obtain raw milk.
Eaton/Galeton: R Patch O’ Heaven. Third generation dairy farmers. The six J’s (Jon, Joy, Josh, Justin, Jeremiah and Jodel) at R Patch O’ Heaven tend to the family business in beautiful Eaton/Galeton, Colorado. They have converted a portion of their dairy farm to provide grass-fed, raw cow and goat milk-an old fashion product that is making a big comeback! They have shares in cow and goat milk available from their farm or available thru other share holders in Loveland or Erie, Colorado. For more information please contact them by phone or email. 970-454-2375, email: email@example.com .
- The Goatie Girls, Mark and Michelle Smith, 23851 CR 61, Elbert, CO 80106. Phone: 720-318-2763, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goats milk from pastured goats. They also have raw goats milk, free range eggs, natural chicken, and grass fed beef. Delivery to Parker, Castle Rock and Denver. Visit their website for more thegoatiegirls.com.
- Green Valley Ranch, 10565 El Paso Countyline Rd, Elbert, CO, phone: 719-495-2521, email: email@example.com, pending website. Sweet Meadowfed Goat’s milk. This is a raw product, fresh or frozen.
- Mountain View Meadows Farm, Barb McKillip, phone: 303-961-1946, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: mountainviewmeadowsfarm.
Facebook. New share program, long time goat owners. Members of local Weston A. Price Foundation and Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund. Small, closed herd of free-ranged Oberhasli dairy goats and flock of free-range hens all fed non-GMO, non-soy, non-corn feed. Delivery to a local destination TBD. Contact for more information.
Elizabeth/Parker/Southlands Mall: Blue Barn Products, Annie Cheney, phone: 303-646-2895, email: Annie@BlueBarnProducts.com, web: BlueBarnProducts.com. A small family farm offering raw goat milk, chicken eggs (year-round), goat milk soap, natural lip balm and more. Animals are free range, pasture fed, and naturally raised. Contact them to see if there is a co-op in your area.
Florence/Canon City: Jersey Girls Raw Milk Dairy/Cow Share. Mike Foulk owner/operator. Fresh raw milk from Jersey Cows,fresh cream, natural pork, pastured chickens and eggs, raw cultured butter. Email email@example.com , website: rawmilkshares.com. Contact Mike at 719-334-1405.
Frederick (I-25 & CO-52): Homestead on the Trail Farm provides fresh raw goat milk through a goat-share program, eggs, grass-fed beef. Contact Vicki at 303-460-8519 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Fruita/Loma: Willmarth Family Farm, 2 miles west of Fruita at 1515 M 3/8 Rd. Contact Lori or Ralph Willmarth at 970-858-8669. Raw milk and cream from Jersey cows, via cow shares. Fresh eggs and beef also.
Ft. Collins: Taft Hill Dairy, Lugene Sas owner/operator phone 970-224-2591. Raw milk shares, 20+plus years dairy experience. Jersey-Holstein herd, email email@example.com.
Grand Junction (between Grand Junction and Fruita): Chalab Ez offers fresh Raw Goats Milk through a Goat-Share Program. It is located between Grand Junction and Fruita North of I-70. Contact Taneil at 970-241-3517 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org . Check out the website at sites.google.com/site/chalabez/Home.
- Jubilee Family Farm delivers here weekly. See their listing under Olathe.
- Parker Pastures, Bill and Kelli Parker, email: email@example.com, phone: 970-641-3710, web: parkerlandmanagement.com. Grass-fed dairy offering raw milk herdshares. Members of the Raw Milk Association of Colorado. They also offer 100% grass-fed beef, pastured pork, 100% grass-fed lamb, and pasture-raised eggs. Though not Certified Organic, they strive to go above and beyond organic principles. Use of the Holistic Management model, short-duration, high-intensity grazing followed by long recovery times for the plants is proving to improve degraded landscapes, build soil, and sequester carbon. Animals are humanely raised and allowed to express their particular “animalness” within family groups on pasture with clean mountain water. Find them at Crested Butte Farmer’s Markets this summer.
Holyoke: The Homestead Farms, Holyoke CO, web: thehomesteadfarms.com
Northern Colorado Springs, Monument, Fountain, Pueblo, and Ellicott: Kurtis ketchum’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org. He has Jerseys, and Ayrshires. Located 10 minutes south of Fountain, Co., serving Northern Colorado Springs, Monument, Fountain, Pueblo, and Ellicott. The address is The Family Farm 8790 Birdsall Road Fountain, CO 80817. No hormones, and cows are treated with much love and respect. Please contact for more information or farm tours. Shares are currently available.
Norwood: Mountain Meadows Farm LLC has cow shares available along with fresh eggs. They are located at 38754 Hwy. 145 Norwood Colorado 81423. For more information please visit their website at mountainmeadowsfarmllc.com.
- Jubilee Family Farm, Karen Jernigan, 5476 5700 Road, Olathe CO
81425, phone: 970-275-3247, email: email@example.com, web: jubileefamilyfarm.com. Offering raw goat milk shares from their herd of Nubian
and LaMancha goats. The goats eat alfalfa raised on their farm (no chemicals used), plus receive a small amount of soy-free, non-GMO grain at milking time. A half share
is $25/month and entitles you to one half-gallon of milk per week. A full share is $50/month and entitles you to one gallon of milk per week. You can pick up your share at the farm or it can be delivered directly to your home. They also offer eggs, whole fryers, turkeys, and pork. Call anytime for more information.
- Swing Shift Farms will soon be selling raw milk dairy. If you have any questions please visit their website at swingshiftfarms.com.
Palisade: Peaches and Cream Dairy, new raw milk herd-share program, on the western slope of Colorado at 526 36 Rd., Palisade, CO 81526. For more information contact Heather Kyle by phone 970-464-1035, or email firstname.lastname@example.org . They have grass fed milk and maybe some lamb and beef in the future.
Paonia: Bella Farm offers raw milk shares from their herd of organic/biodynamic Brown Swiss cows. 100% grass-fed diet, pasture rotation, and holistic management create the highest quality milk. They are also a complete diversified farm with fruit and nut orchards, gardens and greenhouses, and chickens, ducks, pigs, and sheep. Alison and Adam Klaus, 970-527-5703.
Pine: Sage Meadow Farms, Brian and Melissa Parsons, Pine CO 80470. Phone: 303-838-7397; email: email@example.com. Sage Meadow Farms is a small family farm offering goat herd shares, free range eggs, limited seasonal produce, and various handcrafted bath and beauty items. Their small herd of LaManchas and Nubians are raised and cared for in the most natural way possible including high-quality feed, supplements, and herbal and homeopathic care.
Red Mesa: el Rancho del Cielo, Denise Bohemier, 515 CR 106, Hesperus CO 81326, phone: 970-551-0060, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. El Rancho del Cielo is located 25 miles southwest of Durango, CO. The herd of 20 Saanen and Saanen-crosses grazes on 160 acres of high desert vegetation. Goat’s milk is available through a goat share program. Additional services include the production of cheese and yogurt.
Rifle: Raise Nigerian Dwarf goats, are herd is CAE & CL free. Located between Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction. Sawgna Farms, 4450 County Road 320 Rifle, CO 81650. Contact – Andrea Brewer, phone: 970-625-4744; email: email@example.com; web: sawgnafarms.webs.com. Family hobby farm, in it for the lifestyle! Farm eggs, Goats Milk, Goats Soap and Lotions, Goat Cheese, Pigs raised as well. They offer delicious fresh raw goat’s milk via a herd share program, farm fresh eggs in an array of colors, and in season garden veggies. They will have babies for sale in the spring of 2010. They also have some breed does available now.
Sedalia: Bell Meadow Farm, Deanna Meyer, 1680 N. Hwy 67 (9 mi W of Sedalia), phone: 303-814-6919, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: bellmeadowfarm.org. This small family farm specializes in goat milk from their herd of Nubian and Saanen goats that are pasture raised and fed alfalfa pellets while milking. Their goats are fed only natural grass products and do not get grains. Raw milk is available through a herdshare program with pickup at the farm or in Sedalia on a weekly basis. Both whole and half shares are offered. Bell Meadow also sells organically raised pastured eggs, cheese, ice cream and goat milk soap through the farm and herdshares. Contact them via email or by phone (8am-8pm).
Springfield: H Diamond Farms, 34083 County Rd 21 Springfield, CO 81073 , Rachel Harmon, phone: 719-523-3187, email: email@example.com, web: harmonfarms.com. H Diamond Farms runs a small herd of Saanen and Nubian does. They produce wonderful delicious milk year round. Their goats are bred to be healthy, and require very little medical intervention on their part. They offer herd shares, kids for sale, and hope to start making soap in 2010. They also have fresh eggs available.
Strasburg: Dougan Farm LLC, 5062 S CR 157, Sharron Dougan, phone: 303-622-9772 or 303-870-1247. Located 40 minutes East of the Denver area. Offer raw goat milk shares, garden vegatables, eggs, yogurt. Expanding to include farm raised lamb, goat, beef, and rabbit. A Farm Fresh Natural Choice.
- Capra Collina Ranch, outside of Trinidad Colorado, Traditional Olde World handmade cheeses from 100% range fed goat and sheep milk, available through shares program. Terry Cronin, Cynthia Cronan, and Yogev Erez 303-333-2413 or 719-214-6620, PO box 138 Trinidad, Colorado 81082, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renaissance Beauty is located 8 miles north of Trinidad, Colorado off Interstate I-25 at exit 23. They currently have 9 milking does and will max out at 20 in 2010. They feed Brome hay 3 times a day and supplement with a mash they get from a local brewer at a rate of one pound of mash per pound of milk produced at last milking. They use no growth hormones or drugs to get does to milk more. Vaccinations are given in the dry season and does are allowed to dry up for 60-90 days before they freshen again. They use herbal remedies to treat illness as much as possible. Please check out the website at renaissancebeauty.net for more information.
Windsor: Windsor Dairy, Meg, phone: 970-674-0571, email: email@example.com, web: windsordairy.com. Certified organic raw milk cow shares from pasture-fed Tarentaise and Swiss cows. Windsor Dairy is now offering raw yogurt, raw cottage cheese, raw cream, and raw butter to cowshare members. Now a licensed cheese plant making 100% grassfed, certified organic raw Swiss and Cheddar available to the public