Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Baltimore: Grassfed Beef & Dairy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw dairy, beef, pork, chicken, eggs, and more from pastured animals via a private buying club.
Brandywine (southern Prince George’s County): P. A. Bowen Farmstead, Sally Fallon Morell and Geoffrey Morell, 15701 Doctor Bowen Road, Brandywine MD 20613; phone: 301-579-2727; web: pabowenfarmstead.com. Raw blue and Cheddar cheese from pastured cows, by cheesemaker Sally Fallon Morell. Pastured pork, eggs, poultry, beef, and veal. Turkeys at Thanksgiving. All rations are soy free. Farm tours every Saturday at 11 AM.
Carroll County: email: email@example.com 100 percent grass-fed dairy. Raw milk, cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, kefir, etc. Raw goat milk products, too. Also, pasture raised organic poultry and eggs. Woodland raised pork. No antibiotics or hormones used. No soy. Homemade fermented foods and prepared foods, such as; mustard, breads, tomato juice, granola, pizza sauce, etc. Private buying club. Please give your full name and reason for wanting to join.
Charlotte Hall: Slippery Slope Farm; phone: 301-934-3849; email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Raw goat and cow milk for pet consumption. Yogurt, kefir, and cheeses available. Brown eggs from free-range, nesting hens. All animals are raised without chemicals or hormones. Registered Nigerian Dwarf, Mini-Nubian, and Pygora kids for sale (Nigerian Dwarf & Nubian goats are know for the high butterfat content of their milk). They highly socialize the goats so they also make great pets. Old English Bantam chicks for sale.
Gapland: Caprikorn Farms LLC, Alice Orzechowski, 20312 Townsend Road, Gapland MD 21779; phone: 301-639-9925; email: email@example.com; web: kidslovegoatmilk.com. They are currently the only licensed producers of raw goat milk cheeses in Maryland, using milk from pastured goats. Raw goat milk cheeses in Cheddar, jalapeno cheddar, gouda, baby Swiss, and pizza cheese styles. Cheeses are available at farmers markets seasonally and at several local natural food stores.
Hughesville: Soy-free eggs and milk in Hughesville MD; phone: 301-274-9031; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk available for pet consumption or soap making. Goats are fed browse, alfalfa hay, and organic (soy free) goat rations. Also eggs from free-range hens supplemented with organic (soy free) feed. All animals are raised without chemicals or hormones. Registered Alpine kids for sale.
Hyattsville/Bladensburg/College Park: Grassfed Beef & Dairy, email: email@example.com. Raw dairy, beef, pork, chicken, eggs, and more from pastured animals via a private buying club.
Jessup: Grassfed Beef & Dairy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw dairy, beef, pork, chicken, eggs, and more from pastured animals via a private buying club.
Kensington area: email: email@example.com 100 percent grass-fed dairy. Raw milk, cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, kefir, etc. Raw goat milk products, too. Also, pasture raised organic poultry and eggs. Woodland raised pork. No antibiotics or hormones used. No soy. Homemade fermented foods and prepared foods, such as; mustard, breads, tomato juice, granola, pizza sauce, etc. Private buying club. Please give your full name and reason for wanting to join.
Rockville/Kensington/Bethesda: Grassfed Beef & Dairy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw dairy, beef, pork, chicken, eggs, and more from pastured animals via a private buying club.