Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Alton: COSO Farms, Chris and Sherri Orr, phone: 417-778-6592, email: email@example.com, web: cosofarmslamanchas.com. Milk by the gallon from LaMancha dairy goats. They deliver to West Plains, MO once a week.
Anderson: Spring Haven Farms, Tom and Brenda Webb, phone: 417-845-3598, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Goat milk, no hormones or antibiotics used. Pasture-raised and fed, except for a little grain at milking time. Due to the overwhelming response, they are unable to accept any new customers at this time.
Arnold: See Valerie Bequette, Richwoods MO under St. Louis area, below.
Ava: Solid Rock Ranch, Dan and Kelly Cook, Ava, MO, phone: 417-543-1223, email: email@example.com, web: www.solidrockranch.weebly.com. They milk Jersey cows that are grass fed, with minimal grain at milking time. Their cows are never given any hormones or chemicals. They have grass fed beef, Non-GMO pastured pork, Non-GMO chicken, and free range eggs. They sell their milk for $5/gallon. Call to see if they deliver in your area.
Blackwater: Hill Valley Organics, phone: 660-238-1274, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Farm and livestock are Certified Organic. Raw milk from cows fed organic forage/grain. Call to place an order. Building routes along I-70.
Bolivar: Email: email@example.com. Jersey milk, goat milk, yogurt, raw butter, and whey. All hand-milked on their family homestead. No hormones or antibiotics used; pasture raised and fed. Free-range eggs from pastured chickens and grass-fed beef available at times.
Brookfield: Hope Haven Homestead, James, Kimberly and Zachary Lewis, Brookfield MO 64628, phone: 660-258-2238, email: believerinJesus@netzero.com, web: hopehavenhomestead.com. Small family farm, offering raw goat milk, cheeses, and butter made from purebred Nubian dairy goat milk, free-range eggs, freshly milled whole wheat breads and pastries made to order, jams, jellies, pickles, garden produce and goat milk soaps.
- Vanderosa Farm, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: goatmilk.weebly.com. Family owned and operated farm in rural Dallas County just east of Buffalo MO. They offer fresh or frozen raw milk (goat and cow) and raw milk yogurt (goat and cow), Chevre (goat milk cheese), and goat milk soaps.
- Woodhill Farms, Scott and Jacque Rice, email: eatlocalgrown@
woodhillfarm.com website, http://www.woodhillfarm.com, phone: 417-345-4322. They are a small family farm offering A2/A2 grass fed, farm fresh milk from Brown Swiss dairy cows. Their cows are on DHIA milk test and it is tested every other week. Cows are milked by machine, and milk is bottled and cooled as soon as milking is done. Non-GMO grain is fed at milking time. Milk is sold by half gallon or gallon. Cost is $6/gallon. A one time refundable jar deposit of $2.50/jar is required to exchange jars. Delivery is available to drop off points in the Springfield, MO area at $8/gallon. All milk sales must originate from the farm. They also offer pastured poultry raised on grass and fed non-GMO feed, and free range eggs. Now taking orders for pastured pork by the whole or half. Call to set up a time to come by and visit the farm or to purchase milk, poultry, eggs or pork.
Cabool: Te-Iltcohe Dairy Goats at Maranatha Farm (2 miles S of Cabool on HWY 181), phone: 417-962-2272. They have raw goat and cow milk. They milk Jerseys and use a rotational grazing system for the cows. The goats are also grazed. Goat milk sells for $4/gallon and cow milk for $3/gallon. Call to make arrangements to pick up the milk on the farm.
Cadet: The Lyons Family, phone: 573-436-1777, web: 4leggedfarm.com. Goat milk and some cheeses available year round from a herd of purebred Nubians, a few Saanens, Alpines, and LaManchas. Pick up dates are Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. See website or call for details,
California: Carpi Diem Goats, Anita (AJ) & Nick Janes, 31989 Hwy K, California MO 65018 (4 miles E of California and 13 miles West of Jefferson City), phone: 573-418 7618, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk, never pasteurized and naturally homogenized. No hormones, antibiotics, steroids, or GM grains used. All are raised on pasture, hay and grain are fed only during the milking process. $6/ gallon. Hoping to have fresh eggs, rabbits and ducks available soon. Some fresh fruits and vegetables during the summer. Email (preferred; checked several times daily) or call for more info.
Cape Girardeau: Family Friendly Farm, Matthew and Rachel Fasnacht, Cape Girardeau MO 63701 (10 min N of Cape Girardeau), phone: 573-382-3844, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: familyfriendlyfarm.com. Milk from 100% grass-fed Jerseys. Available with the cream on top in a glass jar. The cattle are machine milked and the milk is quickly bottled. Classes will be offered to teach you how to make your own butter, yogurt, and cheese. They also raise and sell pastured/grassfed chicken, eggs, pork, and beef, as well as aquaponic vegetables and fish. All humanely raised without antibiotics or hormones on pasture. Check website for store dates and times.
Carthage: Marlee’s Creamery, just outside Carthage MO (30 minutes from Kansas and OK), phone: 417-358-9381, email: email@example.com. This dairy is a small family farm and has been producing bulk Grade A milk for 10 years. Inspected and permitted plant, bottling Grade A Retail Raw Milk in gallons. Produced by free-range, grass-fed Jersey cows. Herd is Brucellosis and TB tested free as required by law for raw milk sales direct to the consumer. No hormones are used.
Centerview: a Missouri Century Farm, Art and Debra Ozias, (45 miles E of Kansas City near Highway 50), phone: 660-656-3409 or, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: breezy-hill-farm.com. Raw milk from Brown Swiss and Guernsey cows. They have a limited supply, however they are slowly expanding. Cows are always on pasture, no grain is fed. Cows are dry during Jan. and Feb. No antibiotics or hormones are used. Grass finished beef (Certified Naturally Grown) and pastured eggs are available. Range free fryers are available only by contract.
Chilhowee: Better Living Farms, Scott and Jina Anstine, (1 hr from KC and 20 min from Warrensburg), phone: 660-909-1883, email: email@example.com, Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Better-Living-Farms/482358048484282. The farm owners have 25+ years of experience with Grade A dairy farming and cattle management. The farm has Guernsey milk, cream, and homemade butter available. Their cows are milked by machine under sanitary conditions. The milk is then filtered into glass jars and cooled immediately. No hormones or antibiotics used. Drop points available. They have pasture-raised broiler chickens available twice a year, as well as large farm eggs. Grass fed and grain fed beef available. Call for pricing and information.
Clarksville: Alfalfa Farms, David J. Henderson, RR 1 Box 167A, phone: 573-242-3449, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. David is a cardiovascular physiologist by training and a farmer at heart. Raw cow milk from cows eating a pasture of legumes, orchard grass, and fall mixtures during the year. Alfalfa hay is their prime source when they have no pasture. They receive mineral supplements daily and drink the same deep well water as the farmer. There is no soy in their diet. No pesticides or herbicides have been used on the farm for 17 years. Milk is bottled in glass. All milking is done with a machine and strict protocol. Delivery or small group pickups are by prearrangement.
Cleveland: Serene Caprines, Jeannett Nance, Cleveland MO (just S of K.C.), phone: 816-564-6328, email: Jeannett@serenecaprines.com. Raw goat milk available.
Columbia: Martin Family Farms, Robert and Julie Martin, phone: 573-549-2293, email: email@example.com. Raw milk from small herd of mainly grass-fed Jersey and Guernsey cows. They are machined milked and the milk is bottled in half-gallon returnable and reusable glass bottles. A one-time bottle deposit required. All cows are tested for TB, brucellosis, and Johne’s disease. Also available are pastured broiler chickens,Thanksgiving turkeys, and pastured laying hens for brown eggs. Grass-finished beef also available in quarters, halves, whole, and by the cut. All animals free-range the farm and have a 100% vegetarian diet (no animal fats in the feed to boost protein). No hormones or antibiotics used. They follow organic management practices although not Certified Organic. Currently delivering weekly to St. Louis metro area and Columbia. Email or call for more information.
Competition: Stoney Acres Sheep Dairy, Deb & Rick Christman, 11399 Claxton Rd., Competition MO 65470, phone: 417-668-5560, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: stoneyacres.biz. Naturally aged raw sheep milk cheese.
Conway: Bechard Family Farm, Armand & Teddi Bechard and family, (3 hours SW of St. Louis; 45 minutes NE of Springfield) on I-44 ), phone: 417-589-4152, email: email@example.com, web: bechardfarm.com. Raw milk from grass-fed Jersey and Jersey cross cows. Their cows do not receive any grain. Milk is never pasteurized or homogenized. They also offer yogurt as supply allows. They do not deliver or ship. They also offer grass-finished beef, pastured chicken, turkey, lamb, pork, and whole wheat bread.
Crane: Chris and Tiffany Davis, phone: 417-723-0360, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: http://www.junaleefarm.com. Nubian goats’ milk from Junaleefarm. The goats are milked in a separate milk room using a filtered milking machine and then quick chilled in an ice bath. Goats are fed alfalfa hay, good quality loose mineral, as well as a dairy ration on the milk stand. Half gallon glass jars are $3, with a $3 deposit on the jar. They also sell excess frozen milk (for puppies or bottle babies) in plastic milk jugs for $5. Grass fed freezer beef is often available, just check the website for more information.
Cuba: Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
De Soto: Grandview Farm, Jen Winford, 3448 Flucom Rd., (1 mile off Highway 67), phone: 314-448-6044, email: email@example.com. Whole Jersey milk, no hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, or steroids used. Machine milked. $5/gallon.
Doniphan: Top-Notch Ranch, Tim and Beth Bridges, Doniphan MO 63935 (SE Missouri), phone: 573-354-2713, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: geocities.com/topnotchranch. Raw goat milk for sale. $5/gallon; also sell by quart and half-gallon. They also raise and sell meat and milk goats.
Elkland: Rock Prairie, Val Dodd, Elkland MO, phone: 417-345-0004, web: freewebs.com/rockprairie/. Raw goat milk for sale.
Elk Creek: Tosh’s Heritage Farm, (a couple miles off Hwy 63), phone: 417-962-2882, email: email@example.com, web: toshsheritagefarm.com. Goat milk, $5/gallon. Guaranteed no goat flavor, first half-gallon free. Will deliver to Cabool, MO. Also available: grass-fed lamb and beef, and free-range eggs.
- Losing Creek Farm, (north of Everton), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small family farm offering raw milk from LaMancha dairy goats and cows. Grass-fed beef/goat available seasonally. CAE/CL free herd.
- Turn Back Farm, Lesley, phone: 417-880-0673, email: email@example.com. Turn Back Farm is offering raw goat milk from their Nubian and Kinder herd. They have gallon and half gallon sizes available. Their goats are rotationally grazed on pasture and given free choice hay and a small portion of grain during milking. They strive for a natural, chemical-free farm as much as possible. Eggs, goat meat and lamb (on the hoof), wool, Nubian goats, Kinder goats, Babydoll sheep, Icelandic chickens and Blue Orpington chickens breeding stock also available at times.
Excelsior Springs: Be Whole Again Family Farm, Scott and Rachel Moser family, (30 miles NE of downtown KC; 18 miles NE of Liberty), phone: 816-379-6455, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: BeWholeAgainFarm.com. Raw milk from their herd of 100% grass-fed Jersey and Jersey-cross cows. Rotationally grazed on green pastures and supplemented with barley grass fodder, alfalfa, and hay in the winter. No grain. No GMOs. No hormones or antibiotics. A2 milk available upon request from 5 cows confirmed to be A2A2. See website for current pricing and delivery locations in the Kansas City area, including Lee’s Summit, Independence, Northland area, possibly St. Joseph if the demand exists. They also sell 100% grass-fed beef, pork from pigs and eggs from free-range hens, never fed any corn, soy or anything GMO.
Fairdealing: Sun Down Ridge Farm, Larry D. Rackley, Route 61, Box 2700, Naylor MO 63953, phone: 573-857-2229, email: Rawmilk4sale@aol.com. They have whole milk from machine-milked Jersey cows and Jersey cross cows and Alpine goats year round. Grass fed with grain supplement at milking. This is whole milk with all the rich cream left on. No hormones or antibiotics are used at any time on animals on this farm.
Falcon: Hidden Brook Farm, Chuck or Lacey Donaldson, phone: 417-453-6745, email: email@example.com. Goat milk by the gallon or half-gallon. No antibiotics or hormones used. Packaged in new milk cartons with self-sealing caps. Chevon available.
- Cream and Crop, (couple of miles from Hwy 67), phone: 573-760-6701 or 314-803-3063. Raw cow milk from Jersey, Jersey-cross, Milking Shorthorn and/or Holstein-cross cows, sold by the gallon and half-gallon. The animals are mostly grass fed, with organic methods used as much as practical and possible. They are machine milked and the milk is quickly bottled. Cows and chickens are free to roam. Free-range brown eggs, sweet corn, pumpkins, and melons also available.
- Ladd’s Family Farm, Norman & Karin Ladd, 6583 Highway F, Farmington MO 63640, phone: 573-747-1889, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hand-milked Nubian and Toggenburg goats, on pasture, hay, and goat grain ration. Natural practices used such as herbal goat wormer. For sale from their farm when available. Jersey cows on pasture, hay, and dairy cow grain ration. Eggs, fryer rabbits, produce when available for sale at the farm. Also selling at Farmington Farmer’s Market April-Oct. First-come, first-served for pasture-raised meat chickens and turkeys. Member of American Pastured Poultry Producers Association. They have a farm shop/store at the farm, and welcome visits (call first). Bring your own glass jars, or you can pay a deposit on jars they provide.
- See Valerie Bequette, Richwoods MO under St. Louis area, below.
- Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
Festus: P&K Farms, John and Krissie Keen, phone: 573-915-8642, email: Krisske5@aol.com. Offering Jersey cow milk and Nubian goat milk.
Florissant: Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
Filley (El Dorado Springs and Stockton area): C4Farms, Mike and Amber Leathers Family, 5915 E Hwy 3,2 El Dorado Springs MO 64744, phone: 417-876-9829, email: email@example.com, web: c4farmsmo.com. Jersey cows, never fed grain. Grass-fed, grass-finished beef and lamb, never fed grain. Contact them to pre-order spring lambs.
Fordland: Drew, phone: 417-241-1331. Cow share: They lease cows for milking, feeding, housing, and milking your cow(s) or share of cow(s), and the resulting milk belongs to you. Natural feed; no hormones or antibiotics used. One twentieth lease share is $7/gallon per week delivered to sites within 50 mile radius. Or pick up at the farm for $6/gallon. Smaller or larger shares available. Additional fee for jar deposit.
Gainesville: Jersey Knoll, Matthew and Rachel Klessig and family, (10 min N of Gainesville; 20 min S of Ava, off Hwy 5), email: Jerseyknoll@gmail.com, web: Jerseyknoll.com. Raw milk from Jersey cows. With enough demand, they will consider weekly delivery to the Ava and/or Gainesville areas. They also offer pastured chicken and whole/half hogs.
Green Hills: Green Hills Harvest, Kerry and Barb Buchmayer, phone: 660-244-5858. Grass-based organic dairy on 550 acres of north central MO. Milking 40 Jersey-cross cows, who feed on pasture (rotational grazing), and are fed some organic corn or barley but no soy. Closed herd, raise their own replacements and do not buy any cows or calves at sale barns. Cows raise their calves on pasture. Milk processed on farm; butter churned weekly in a 250-gallon churn. Raw milk, raw butter ($12/lb), raw cream ($6/pint), 100% grass-fed lamb from Katahdin sheep (ground, chops, legs, ribs, organ meats, bones), and 100% grass-fed beef from Jersey-cross steers (ground, steak, ribs, roasts, organ meats, bones) available. Beef is hung for minimum of two weeks; three if local butcher has space available. Will ship butter and meats (frozen); $40 minimum order. Buy in bulk and save. Example: Butter is $11/lb when you buy 40 or more lbs. They ship it frozen via UPS; and you can keep it, frozen, for about a year.
Harrisonville: New Beginning Farm, Jared & Rachel Heid, phone: 406-939-3839 or 406-939-4194. Jersey and Jersey/Guernsey cows and a Saanen goat. Grass-fed, grazed rotationally. Hay and small amount of corn at milking. Free choice minerals 24/7. Butter, yogurt, cow milk by the gallon. Goat milk by the quart or half-gallon. All glass jars. Farm tour upon request.
Holt: Redbrush Acres, Amanda, (64048–30 minutes north of downtown KC), email: Deerhuntr75@gmail.com, phone: 816-826-6590. Small, sustainable farm that produces raw milk from Jersey cows year round, free-range eggs, free-range domestic rabbits, chicken, pork, and beef. They feed pesticide-free hay. No hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, or animal by-products used. Raw milk is free of corn, soy, wheat and GMO feeds.
Independence: The Brown Cows Farm, Bruce and Tammy Hale, (just outside center of Liberty off Hwy 69 and Stockdale Rd.), phone: 816-206-3434, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small herd of Jersey and Jersey-cross cows, rotated through green pasture spring through fall and fed hay grown on the farm in winter, with a small amount of grain at milking. No hormones or preventative antibiotics used. Natural dewormers and apple cider vinegar are used as a preventative regimen. All milking is done with a machine following a strict protocol for both milking and cleaning at every milking. Raw, non-homogenized milk available in half-gallon and gallon glass jars. Weekly deliveries to Kansas City, Independence, and Liberty are made or you are welcome to come to the farm.
Jasper: Rector Dairy Farm, Cole L. or Jerry Rector, 191 W Hwy 126, Jasper MO 64755 (on Hwy 126 between Jasper and Lamar, 2 miles W of Hwy 71, 30 min E of Pittsburgh, KS, 45 min N of Joplin), phone: 417-394-2681, email: email@example.com. Holstein cows, graze on pasture with some corn in the barn and silage in the winter. Production Red chickens, fed layer pellets. Whole unpasteurized milk $4/gallon, half-gallon jars $2/each, eggs $2/dozen. Business hours 8am-9pm, Monday-Saturday, 2pm-5pm on Sunday. Milking for four generations.
Jefferson City area, Midnight Milking Micro-”Moo-ery,” George and Annie Wolfe, 7606 Scott Rd, Russellville, Missouri 65074 phone: (573)-680-7085, email: Annecthill@gmail.com. Raw milk from small herd of registered Guernsey, Jersey and Brown Swiss cows and Oberhaesli and Nubian goats. They are pasture raised, free grazing and own-farm harvested hay, small amount of grain while sanitizing teats for milking. Brown eggs available and will also have naturally raised butchering hogs in November. Raw cow milk- $5/ gal and goat milk- $10/ gal. Please bring own containers. Located 15 miles southwest of Jefferson City in central Missouri.
Kirksville: Mini Jewell’s Dairy Farm, Natascha Jewell, 19856 Four Hill Way, Kirksville MO, phone: 660-627-0273, web: MiniMilkCows.com. Jersey cows, Miniature Jersey cows, and Nubian goats. They follow organic management practices although they are not a Certified Organic dairy. Their 2 Jersey cows, 4 Mini Jerseys and 2 Nubian goats roam and graze on 13 acres of grass and clover (no chemicals used). They are fed minimal whole or chopped grains during milking. They supplement their grain with minerals, Diamond V yeast culture, molasses, and apple cider vinegar. They use herbal dewormers and DE to deworm. No hormones or preventative antibiotics. They test all of the animals for TB, Brucellosis and Johne’s.
- Brian Johnston, phone: 785-937-2440.
- Troque Farms, phone: 816-215-9925, email: Troquefarms@aol.com, web: troquefarms.net. Raw milk available.
- See also Lathrop listing (30 mi N of downtown KC) below.
- Liberty: The Brown Cows Farm, Bruce and Tammy Hale, (just outside center of Liberty off Hwy 69 and Stockdale Rd.), phone: 816-206-3434, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small herd of Jersey and Jersey-cross cows, rotated through green pasture spring through fall and fed hay grown on the farm in winter, with a small amount of grain at milking. No hormones or preventative antibiotics used. Natural dewormers and apple cider vinegar are used as a preventative regimen. All milking is done with a machine following a strict protocol for both milking and cleaning at every milking. Raw, non-homogenized milk available in half-gallon and gallon glass jars. Weekly deliveries to Kansas City, Independence, and Liberty are made or you are welcome to come to the farm.
- River Bend Farm, phone: 816-260-5375.Raw milk from cows with names -
Rosebud, Leslie and Sugar. Milk deliveries made to 4th and Prospect in Kansas City on Tuesday and 39th and Noland Rd. in Independence on Friday. Deliveries can also be made along the Hwy 24 route through Independence. You are also welcome to come to the farm to get milk. Free-range eggs are also available. Other products available; fleeces for hand spinners and lambs, in season. Call Leigh Ann for more info.
- Smithville: Hidden Hills Farms, (<30 min N of downtown KC), email: Jennifer@HiddenHillsFarms.com, phone: 816-365-3305, web: HiddenHillsFarms.com. Small, sustainable, grazing farm that is a year-round source of 100% forage-fed raw milk from low-production Jersey and Jersey/Normande cross cows. The cows never receive any grain from birth on and they only graze their own naturally fertilized pastures and farm-grown hay. Free-range eggs, chicken and pork from animals that do not receive corn, soy, or wheat in their home-ground feed mixture. No hormones, fertilizers, pesticides, antibiotics, GMO feeds, or spent brewers grains used. Other raw, 100% forage-fed dairy products (butter, cheese, etc.) available.
- See also Spring Hill, KS listing
Lake Ozark-Jefferson City: J. Elvin and Mary Martin, 20789 W, Beard Rd., Barnett MO 65011 (30 miles W of Jefferson City; 20 miles N of Lake of the Ozarks), phone: 573-378-7120. 100% organic, 100% grass-fed raw milk from Jersey cows. No grains, GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, or pesticides used. Their stated goal is a pure product produced with maximum solar energy and less fossil fuel. $5/per gallon. Also free-range eggs, grass-fed lamb, grass-fed hamburger in limited quantities. A2 milk coming soon.
Lathrop: Tallgrass Dairy & Meat (30 mi N of downtown KC), phone: 816-284-0698 email: email@example.com
Liberty: The Brown Cows Farm, Bruce and Tammy Hale, (just outside center of Liberty off Hwy 69 and Stockdale Rd.), phone: 816-206-3434, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small herd of Jersey and Jersey-cross cows, rotated through green pasture spring through fall and fed hay grown on the farm in winter, with a small amount of grain at milking. No hormones or preventative antibiotics used. Natural dewormers and apple cider vinegar are used as a preventative regimen. All milking is done with a machine following a strict protocol for both milking and cleaning at every milking. Raw, non-homogenized milk available in half-gallon and gallon glass jars. Weekly deliveries to Kansas City, Independence, and Liberty are made or you are welcome to come to the farm.
Maplewood: Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
Marionville: Camelot Cattle Company, Marc and Michelle DeLong, 1642 Crumpley Drive, Marionville, MO 65705 (5 miles south of Billings, MO), phone: (417) 466-5436, email: email@example.com, website: http://www.eagleswingsranch.
- Circle Lazy K Ranch, James, Donna, or Steve Killmade, 15015 State Highway TT, Marthasville MO 63357, phone: 636-359-9057, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: facebook.com/
pages/Circle-Lazy-K-Ranch/ 133136190161031. Grass-fed cows, pasture-raised chickens, turkeys, pasture/forest-raised heritage breed pigs. Raw milk $4/gallon, homemade butter $4/pound, free-range eggs $3/dozen, pasture-raised chicken $3/pound; price varies on pork, depends on cut.
- JVJ Farm, Jill Landers, Marthasville MO, phone: 636-433-5106, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk $10/gallon, half-gallons and quarts also available, free-range eggs, handmade goat milk soaps, rabbit meat, seasonal lamb and goat meat.
Maryland Heights: Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
- Boston Mountain Milk Company, phone: 800-306-8937, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kade Acres, phone: 816-248-4453, We sell fresh cow’s milk by the quart or gallon. Please call or text for more information.
Milo: Crowned With Goodness Farm, The Yoder Family, Rt. 1 Box 173, Milo MO 64767 (50 mi. north of Joplin, 100 mi. south of Kansas City), phone: 417-884-2455, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk from Nubian and Alpine goats. Delivery to Kansas City area.
Montgomery City: B&H Dairy, phone: 573-564-2337 or 573-270-4022, 296 Old Williamsburg Rd., Montgomery City, MO email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Grade A dairy since 2008, mixed herd,mostly brown swiss. All natural, have been supplying fresh milk for many years, many satisfied customers. Bulk orders not a problem, some delivery
Mountain Grove area: Diligence Dairy Goats: phone: 417-962-0030., email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk from Alpine, Nubian, and cross breed milkers. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids used. Their philosophy is that nutrition is the first defense against illness and raise the goats accordingly. Delivery in Mountain Grove at Meadowbrook Natural Foods on Tuesday and Friday afternoons. Limited quantities available; call to reserve. Half-gallon jugs for $3.
Mountain View: Morningland Dairy Cheese, phone: 417-469-3817, fax: 417-469-5086, web: morninglanddairy.com. All cheeses they make are raw milk cheeses, and are heated to 100 degrees or less. The cow milk cheeses include: Colby, Hot Pepper Colby, Garlic Colby, Mild Cheddar, Medium Sharp Cheddar, & Sharp Cheddar. Goat milk cheeses include: Cheddar, Sharp Cheddar, and Colby. The only ingredients in the cheeses are raw milk, starter, vegetable rennet, and sea salt (except for the garlic and hot pepper cheeses).
Mount Vernon: Pasture Nectar Farm, Eric & Kathy Vimont and family, 14809 Lawrence 2160, Mt. Vernon MO 65712 (35 minutes SW of Springfield, 35 minutes E of Joplin off I-44), phone: 417-461-7277 or 417-366-0999, web: pasturenectarfarm.com. Grass-based family farm in the Ozarks, providing raw whole milk from Milking Shorthorn cows, milked in a dairy parlor with a closed system and strict cleanliness protocol; monthly testing. Short-hung, grass-fed beef is available year round as individual cuts or order by quarter, half, or whole beef. No grain, steroids, hormones, etc. used. Dairy cows are given small amounts of non-GMO grain while milking, and are supplemented in various times of year with fresh sprouted feed. Pastured milk-fed non-GMO pork year-round as well. Free-range eggs from pastured hens.
Nixa: Son Harvest Farm, Elaine, Nixa MO, phone: 417-880-3582, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk for sale from small herd of Jersey cows. Full cream, never pasteurized or homogenized. They sell milk on the farm for $6/gallon with a one-time deposit on their glass jars. Most of their customers are set up on a weekly schedule to return their jars and pick up more milk. Their cows are grass fed and given non-GMO grain at milking time. No hormones or antibiotics.
Norwood – Hartville: Real Farm Foods at the Rockin H Ranch, Cody & Dawnnell Holmes, (6 miles N of Norwood MO, which is halfway between Springfield and West Plains on Hwy 60), phone: 417-259-BEEF (2333) or 417-259-CHKN (2456), web: realfarmfoods.net. Raw milk from pastured Jersey cow milked by hand. No grains. They produce grass-fed beef, pork, lamb, chicken, milk, eggs, honey, and seasonal produce. No hormones, pesticides, or antibiotics used. The ranch’s stated commitment is to use all natural and holistic management practices to maintain high quality soil that produces highly nutritious forages for their animals. CSA available May-September with drop-off points in Hartville and Marshfield.
O’Fallon: Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
Ozark: The Yoder Farm, Doyle & Mary Yoder, 308 Hummingbird Rd, Ozark MO, phone: 417-581-2525, email: email@example.com. web: www.goodthymefarm.com. Nubian goats provide raw milk and cheese for sale, and doelings and bucklings in the spring. Farm visits are encouraged, especially in the spring when the kids are young. Milking is done twice daily, into a double-walled frozen pail to cool the milk rapidly. Milking is accomplished in a separate clean milk room. They are now feeding GMO-free feed to the goats, and use natural preventative methods for parasites, and chemical medications only in limited and as needed basis. Visit their website for more information.
Patton Junction: Green’s Garden, Patton Junction MO (Jct. Hwy 72 and 51), phone: 573-866-2204, web: greensgarden.com. Raw goat milk from grass-fed goats supplemented with Certified Organic grains. No antibiotics or chemical dewormers. Goats are milked by hand. Milk sold by the half-gallon and available with advance ordering. Also available: brick oven whole grains bakery, organically grown vegetables, organic pork.
Pleasant Hill (Kansas City): Family farm, phone: 816-258-1136. Farm has milked for 67 years. They are currently milking four Guernsey cows and have plenty of supply. By the gallon or half-gallon.
Potosi: Carl and Bonnie Wilson, 16842 State Hwy 185, Potosi MO 63664 (70 miles S of St. Louis), phone: 573-438-6744 (call after 3:00 pm). Fresh milk daily from 4-6 Jersey cows, plus butter when they have the extra time and milk to make it. The cows are fed grass (hay in winter), and grain. Eggs and produce during the summer months. They have been selling locally for the last 12 years.
Purdin: Our Maker’s Acres, Greg and Francine Molner, phone: 660-244-3636. Pastured dairy, beef, poultry, and eggs. They farm organically, but are not certified. Feed some organic/non-GMO grains. Source for organic and natural minerals and fertilizers. Products available on farm and at Kirksville and Kansas City area drops.
Republic: Dennis and Debbie Sanders, 4804 South Farm Road 53, Republic, Missouri 65738, phone: 417-732-7050 home, 417-207-1473 cell, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Nubian does. They sell raw, sweet, quick cooled Nubian goats’ milk. The goats are fed a ration with no corn, and are fed alfalfa hay. Cleanliness is of utmost importance. Prices are $3/quart, $6/half gallon and $8/gallon. It is requested you provide two sets of your own cleaned jars. The first pint is free. Phone calls welcome anytime up to 11:00 p.m. Contact by phone, email or text. Pick-up at the farm at your convenience.
Rich Hill: Back Acres Farm, The Guenther family, Rich Hill MO, phone: 417-395-4983, email: email@example.com. Raw milk from Jersey cross cows and Nubian/Alpine/Saanen goats. Their animals are mostly grass fed, and what grain is fed is sprouted first, to release the enzyme inhibiting factors, thus increasing the nutrient value of the grain. They never use distiller’s grain. Animals are grazed on annually soil tested pasture, with minerals, etc. added accordingly. Also, probiotics, and mineral supplements are given regularly. Milk sold by the half-gallon and gallon.
- Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
- Red Horse Valley, LLC 12052 State Rt E, Rolla MO 65401 (between Springfield and St. Louis off I-44), email: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: redhorsevalley.com. Nigerian Dwarf raw goat milk. No antibiotics or hormones administered. Email for availability and appointment.
Rutledge: Weiler Dairy, Rt. 1, Box 90, Rudledge MO 63563 (two hours N of Columbia), phone: 660-883-5839. Raw Holstein cow milk available. Weekly drop-offs in Columbia.
Salem: Lil Bit Solar Farm, Harrison and Miller families, County Road 4110 (one mile east of Salem), phone: 573-466-9976, email: email@example.com, Facebook: Lil Bit Solar Farm. Farm sells raw milk from Jersey and Ayrshire cows by the gallon and dairy products made from raw milk example mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and butter. Please call for availability or to order a specific type of cheese, they make several. Farm is powered by alternative energy sources and does allow farm tours by appointment. There is a farm stand on site selling other farm products like vegetables, pork, chicken, lamb, beef, eggs and honey from their own bees, animals and garden as well as value added products. Hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Other times are available by appointment. For more information and the latest farm happenings follow and like the farm on Facebook or email them, they would be happy to visit with you.
Sappington: Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
Sedgewickville: The Land of Milk and Honey, Justin and Jenny Bollinger, HCR 62, Box 21A1, 63781, phone: 573-866-3459. Holstein cross fed grass and grain. No hormones or antibiotics used.
- CherHill Dairy Goats, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk sold in quart jars, from hand-milked goats. No antibiotics or hormones used. References available.
- Rachel’s Goat & Chicken Farm, phone: 417-859-2107, email: email@example.com, web: www.rachelsgoatfarm.com. Specializing in Boer and Savanna meat goats, they also have a small herd of Nubian dairy goats and offer raw goat milk at various times of the year. Contact them to see if they are currently taking new customers or to get on their list. The goats all live together on pasture throughout the year with grass hay fed during the winter. Feed is supplemented as needed. Meat is available occasionally. Laying hens are sold year around as are fresh brown eggs. Milk is $6 per gallon or $4 for a half gallon, in your containers. Eggs are $2.50 a dozen in your cartons. Delivery to Seymour is weekly, farm pick-up is often available as well. Also available is natural goat milk soap and lotion which can be mailed to you or to others as gifts.
- Rocks and Rills Farm, Blaine & Candy Lyman, 329 Harmony Rd., Seymour MO 65746, phone: 417-935-9762, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small farm milking one Jersey cow. Call for milk availability. She is grass fed most of the year with hay in the winter. Milk is $4/gallon. Bring your own jars.
Sibley, WJW Farm, (30 miles ENE of downtown Kansas City), phone: 816-719-5701, email: email@example.com. Brown Swiss milk daily, $5/gallon. Cows are on pasture with a small portion of grain at milking time. No hormones or antibiotics used. Also available Berkshire pork, Gelbvieh beef, heritage turkeys, free-range eggs.
Silex: Lavy Dairy Farms, Tim Lavy, 125 Cemetery Rd, Silex MO 63377, phone: 573-656-3367, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw organic milk.
- Milking Maiden, phone: 417-299-1357, email: email@example.com. Organic goat milk from does on pasture and given organic, non-GMO feed. No hormones, pesticides or antibiotics used. Herbal medicinals only as needed. Farm has over 12 years’ experience. $7.50/gallon, includes container, no jar deposit. Delivery locations in Springfield on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Windwood Farm Dairy Goats, phone: 417-840-0125. Goat milk from goats raised and fed on pasture except for a little grain at milking time. No hormones used. $7/gallon, $4/half-gallon, in your container, picked up at the farm. Call to set an appointment. Small first samples are free.
Steelville: Elijah’s Farm LLC, Brian and Melissa Estep, phone: 573-743-3212 or 573-218-0110, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk available from Jersey cows, on pasture all day except for milking time. No chemicals used on pasture. Cows are antibiotic and hormone free. At milking time, cows are fed fodder grass grown from organic barley seed; no pesticides nor GMOs used. Cows have been tested and qualify for the A2/A2 genetics. Milk is $10/gallon, $5/half gallon. Also available: raw milk from A2/A1 cows, who receive a scoop of supplemental non-soy grain at milking time, $7/gallon; $3.50/half gallon.They keep the grain to a minimum–very light supplementation in spring and summer, more in fall and winter. Bucket milkers are broken down to the smallest part after each milking, then scrubbed and washed thoroughly with mild dish liquid; no harsh chemicals or acids used. Delivery is available from along I-44, to South St. Louis, all around the city up to Florrissant and O’Fallon, MO. New delivery drop locations can be added with a minimum order of 7 gallons. Delivery is made twice weekly; milk is very fresh. Reliable supplier serving the St. Louis area for over 10 years. Located in Mark Twain National forest near Viburnum.Pastured pork and beef also available. Farm visits welcome–come see us during your Steelville floating vacation!
St. Francois Co: Cream and Crop, (a few miles from Hwy 67), phone: 573-760-6701 or 314-803-3063. Raw cow milk from Jersey, Jersey/cross, Milking Shorthorn and/or Holstein-cross cows, and goat milk from Alpine/Saanen-cross goats. The animals are mostly grass fed, with organic methods used as much as practical and possible. The cows and goats are machine milked and the milk is quickly bottled. Cows, goats and chickens are free to roam. (Free-range brown eggs, sweet ear corn, pumpkins, melons also available) Milk is sold by the gallon and half-gallon.
St. Louis Metro Area and surrounding counties:
- Argentville Dairy, 822 North Lindsey Road, Winfield, MO 63389 (20 miles north of St.Peters) email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. phone: 636-668-8014. Milk from registered Guernsey cows that produce 95% A2 protein. They have 35 years experience producing premium quality milk. Milk is produced under strict sanitary procedures; quickly cooled; and bottled. Cows are fed a high-forage grass-based ration. There are no hormones or antibiotics used on our cows. Milk will be available in returnable glass 1/2 gallon jars with a deposit. Milk available now for only $5.00/per gallon. They are currently taking new customers. Please provide e-mail address and telephone number when contacting them.
- Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
- Family Friendly Farm, Matthew and Rachel Fasnacht, Cape Girardeau MO 63701 (10 min N of Cape Girardeau), phone: 573-382-3844, email: email@example.com, web: familyfriendlyfarm.com. Milk from 100% grass-fed Jerseys. Available with the cream on top in a glass jar. The cattle are machine milked and the milk is quickly bottled. Classes will be offered to teach you how to make your own butter, yogurt, and cheese. They also raise and sell pastured/grassfed chicken, eggs, pork, and beef, as well as aquaponic vegetables and fish. All humanely raised without antibiotics or hormones on pasture. Delivery to St. Louis. Check website for delivery schedule.
- Ladd’s Family Farm, Norman & Karin Ladd, 6583 Highway F, Farmington MO 63640, phone: 573-747-1889, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hand-milked Nubian and Toggenburg goats, on pasture, hay, and goat grain ration. Natural practices used such as herbal goat wormer. For sale from their farm when available. Jersey cows on pasture, hay, and dairy cow grain ration. Eggs, pigs, fryer rabbits, produce when available for sale at the farm. Also selling at Farmington Farmer’s Market April-Oct. They take orders on pasture-raised meat chickens and turkeys. Member of American Pastured Poultry Producers Association. They have a farm shop/store at the farm, and welcome visits (call first). Bring your own glass jars, or you can pay a deposit on jars they provide.
- Merryl Winstein, call for address, St. Louis MO 63119 (1 mile S of Whole Foods Brentwood and the Galleria Shopping Center), phone: 314-968-2596, web: cheese makingclass.com (includes complete schedule). Comprehensive cheese making classes and supplies. Learn to preserve your milk using accurate traditional and professional cheese making methods. Email through the website.
- Martin Family Farms, Robert and Julie Martin, phone: 573-549-2293, email: email@example.com. Raw milk from small herd of mainly grass-fed Jersey and Guernsey cows. They are machined milked and the milk is bottled in half-gallon returnable and reusable glass bottles. A one-time bottle deposit required. All cows are tested for TB, brucellosis, and Johne’s disease. Also available are pastured broiler chickens,Thanksgiving turkeys, and pastured laying hens for brown eggs. Grass-finished beef also available in quarters, halves, whole, and by the cut. All animals free-range the farm and have a 100% vegetarian diet (no animal fats in the feed to boost protein). No hormones or antibiotics used. They follow organic management practices although not Certified Organic. Currently delivering weekly to St. Louis metro area and Columbia. Email or call for more information.
- Puritan Heritage Farm, Alex and Carrie Smith, located just outside St. Louis in Jefferson County, phone: 314-737-8033, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.puritanheritagefarm.com. Milking 100 percent grass-fed Jersey cows that are rotationally grazed. Goat milk also available. Delivery to drop off locations throughout the metro St. Louis area.
- Valerie Bequette, Richwoods MO (1 hour SW of St. Louis), phone: 314-520-6640, email: email@example.com. Milk and eggs delivered weekly to customers in the St. Louis area. They have a Jersey cow and a few Guernsey cows that are milked with a surge milker. They also sell eggs from their free ranging chickens. No hormones or antibiotics are used on the animals, and no chemicals are used on the pastures. Fresh vegetables available in the growing season. Call or email for more information or to order.
Truxton: Osborne Family Farm, 37214 Pin Oak Church Rd., Truxton MO 63381 (north central part of the state in Warren County), phone: 636-597-3020 or, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: freewebs.com/theshepherdscorner. Raw goat milk, brown eggs, and local honey.
Union: Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
Viburnum: Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
Warren County: Shepherd’s Dominion, web: freewebs.com/shepherdsdominion/. Raw goat milk, raw honey, lamb, organic free-range chicken, and eggs.
- MPG Nubians, Mary Grooms, phone: 636-377-2221, email: email@example.com. Raw milk from Nubian goats, on pasture 24/7 and fed Kent dairy milker 18 at milking time. All goats are hand milked twice daily. No hormones or antibiotics used.
- Ross Valley Ranch. Web: rossvalleyranch.com/ Raising dairy and meat goats, chickens, and meat rabbits. Raw goat milk, kefir grains, goat milk kefir, eggs, and scented goat milk soap. See website to schedule appointment.
Warrensburg: Grand Design Nubians and Hope Eternal Nubians, Virginia “Ginger” and Nora McCoy (respective owners), 225 SE 200 Rd, Warrensburg MO 64093, phone: 507-290-5003, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: granddesignnubians.webs.com and hopeeternalnubians.webs.com. Raw whole goat milk from registered Nubian dairy goat herd. Herd is CAE negative. Animals run on pasture, and are hormone and antibiotic free. Fed natural alfalfa and grass hay and do get some grain. Animals, facility and milk are kept clean, milk is handled and cooled properly. Nubian kids may be available. On-farm pickup only. Farm is located 29 miles from Sedalia and 57 miles from Kansas City.
Washington: Delivery from Elijah’s Farm, LLC. See full listing under Steelville.
Weatherby: Heaven on Earth Ranch, Keith and Sandi Bentz phone: 816-632-8606, email: email@example.com, web: www.heaven-on-earth.us, Facebook: www.facebook.com/heavenonearthranch. Pasture-raised crossbred Nubian, Alpine, and Kiko goats. Machine milked twice daily. Stored in glass jars and cooled right after milking. Milk is stirred twice daily to prevent cream from staying on top. Milk price is $8/gallon. They are a small family farm offering raw goat milk, cheeses, and butter. Milk sold by the quart, half gallon or gallon. Milk delivery in Cameron and Hamilton. Call for drop off dates. All sales must originate on farm. Pasture-raised goat meat, poultry and eggs also available. As well as grassfed purebred longhorn beef, and pasture-raised pork. Goat Meat sold as whole animal, chicken as whole, pork as half or whole, beef in quartered, half or whole. Call for availability. Farm hours: Monday - Sat, 8 am to 8 pm. Tours available during farm hours. Cheese making classes available on request. They raise their animals in a multi-species management intensive grazing setting. Each animal complements each other and the forage that they are raised on. You can also find Heaven On Earth at the Hamilton Farmers Market on Fridays.
Wright City: Sarver Acres Farm, Stephen Sarver, Janice Sarver, and Rebecca Snider, 300 Zoar Church Road, Wright City, MO 63390. phone: 636-248-4464, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: www.