Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
- Amaar Milk, Moady Amaar, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Organic grass-fed cow and goat dairy products, cheeses, pastured eggs, meats, raw local honey, healthy oils, snacks, more. They deliver to the NY metro area including all of New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, and Westchester. Dairy comes from Pennsylvania farms. Click here for reader feedback on Amaar Milk.
- Amish Clearview Farm in Quarryville PA, delivering to drop off locations in central, north and west New Jersey, NYC and southern NY. Contact farmer direct: Abner Lapp 717-786-0876. Information line: 712-432-8506, web: myrealfoods.com/rfg. Pasture raised, 100 percent grass-fed beef and dairy, pasture raised non-GMO and soy-free fed poultry and eggs. Practices organic and bio-sustainable methods. Private membership Association. Farm fresh products include: 100 percent grass-fed raw milk, yogurt, kefir, sour cream, butter, cultured butter, cottage cheese, 12 varieties of raw cheeses, and raw ice cream. Goat’s milk, yogurt and kefir. Sheep’s milk, plus 5 varieties of sheep cheese. Pastured chicken (soy-free) whole or parts chicken sausage and chicken broth. pastured turkey (soy-free) whole or in parts. Pastured chicken eggs (soy-free), brown (Rhode Island Red) and blue-green eggs (Araucana Chickens), 100 percent grass-fed and fully pastured Calf steaks, ground and sausage. 100 percent grass-fed and fully pastured Black Angus beef, most cuts available, sausage, beef sticks, jerky, bologna, and beef broth. Alaskan Salmon-wild caught. Pork-most cuts available. Seasonal produce and herbs. Raw honey, maple syrup, Peanut, Cashew, and Almond butter. Pet food (all beef, beef and chicken, and turkey available) plus so much more. Call farmer direct for prices and a location near you.
- Green Pasture Farm email: email@example.com. Located in central Pennsylvania. Milk comes from grass fed Jersey Cow, occasionally they have grass fed meat and poultry. They also have non-GMO and soy-free chicken eggs and some other products. They deliver to New York City, NJ & CT.
- Meadow Ridge Farm: phone: 717-530-5999; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: myrealfoods.com/MeadowRidgeFarm. A private membership club only, with delivery sites in southern NY (including NYC & LI), NJ, CT, MD, northern WV, eastern OH, and northern & eastern VA. Free delivery on more than 350 products to any of their delivery sites. To start a new delivery site in your area, call farmer Merv directly. All products are produced in the Weston A. Price traditions, employing practices that are organic, sustainable, humane, and environmentally conscious, and completely free of soy, hormones, GMOs & antibiotics. Their extensive list of products include the following: 100 percent grassfed Devon beef and lamb. Raw A2 milk from 100 percent grassfed Jersey cows; 12 varieties of raw milk cow cheeses, cottage cheese, yogurt, cream, butter, and kefir, all made with raw A2 milk. Raw goat milk, cheeses, butter, yogurt, kefir, their custom probiotic goat drink, as well as pastured goat meat. Camel milk; sheep milk and cheeses. Pastured chicken, pork, turkey, and duck. Free range chicken and duck eggs. Nutrient dense bone broth from beef, chicken, turkey, lamb and duck. Crispy nuts; breads, brownies, granola and bars; potato chips; fermented kimchi, sauerkraut; beet kvass, kombucha; cabbage juice tonic, pickles, ginger ale, ketchup, grape cooler, homemade super tonic, beets, ginger carrots, and mayonnaise; raw honey and maple syrup; wild-caught salmon and haddock; raw cow and goat milk ice creams;Green Pasture Blue Ice Oils; homemade goat milk soaps, and much more. They also offer insulated/ice-packed FedEx Ground shipping of their goat/lamb meat & goat diary products ONLY. To view their entire list of products, ingredients, prices and delivery sites, simply go to their ordering site and click on the “Join” button to register and to learn more about their food buying club.
- Miller’s Biodiversity Farm: leave a message at: 717-786-7895. 100 percent grass-fed. 100 percent of their milk is A2-A2. Real nutrient-dense products directly from the farmer. They ship nationally to doors in all 48 contiguous states. Reduced or free delivery to groups in NJ, NY, and MA. Open to establishing new drop sites throughout the US. Willing to be a vendor at your workshop or conference. Products: raw grass-fed milk – cow, goat, sheep and camel, raw yogurt – cow, goat and sheep, raw kefir – cow, goat and sheep, raw cheese – cow, goat and sheep, raw cream, sour cream, cottage cheese w/ cream, butter, ice cream; pasture raised meats – beef, pork and soy-free poultry, soy-free fertile pastured eggs, beef suet, tallow, pork fat, lard, beef and chicken stocks, cultured vegetables, homemade breads, soaked/dried nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, kombucha, beet kvass. They are a buying club; free to create an account and purchase with them. Visit amishbiofarm.com for details or to place an order. They guarantee customer service and product quality.
- Rocky Ridge Dairy, phone: 717-284-0466. Looking to start more buying clubs. Will ship. Private membership association. Raw cow, goat, sheep and camel milk and dairy products; fermented vegetables, kombucha, beet kvass, soaked nuts, raw honey, maple syrup, popcorn, potato chips, ghee, pumpkin puree, olive oil, breads, muffins, beef, pork, lard, lamb, chicken, eggs, duck, stocks, wild salmon and haddock. No Sunday sales.
- Amish Shepherd’s Hollow Farm – Ben and Emanuel Fisher, email: email@example.com, web: www.rawmilkny.com. Supply grass fed, organic, raw unhomogenized Guernsey breed cow milk. Deliveries throughout NJ and drop offs to NYC.
Clifton: firstname.lastname@example.org. 100% grassfed dairy. Raw milk, cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, kefir, etc. Raw goat milk products, too. Pasture raised, organic poultry and eggs. Woodland raised pork. No antibiotics or hormones used. No soy. Homemade fermented foods and prepared foods, such as; mustard, bread, tomato juice, granola, pizza sauce, etc. Private buying club. Please give your full name and reason for wanting to join when you send an email.
Lafayette (Sussex County): Stoney Croft Farm, Ken and Julie Bechtold, 163 Beaver Run Road, Lafayette NJ 07848, phone: 973-875-5611. Aged raw-milk Cheddar and Colby (plain and with various herbs) sold year-round at farm store (Mon-Fri, 11 AM to 5 PM; call ahead), and at farmers markets in Lafayette (LafayetteVillageShops.com), Morristown (Morris County) and Montclair (Essex County) on weekends during the growing season. Intensive rotational grazing. Hay fed in winter. No silage. No growth hormones, antibiotics, or dewormers used. Stoney Croft’s is the first herd in the state to be certified free of Johne’s disease, a cattle disease that has been possibly linked with Crohn’s disease in humans. Stoney Croft has been producing cheese on the farm since 1986. Reader Comment: A member says they called for milk and they said they no longer have dairy.
Long Valley: Valley Shepherd Creamery, 50 Fairmount Road, Long Valley NJ 07853, phone: 908-876-3200, web: valleyshepherd.com. They make over a dozen raw milk cheeses and yogurt from sheep and cow milk. The cheeses are sold in several farmers markets, to many retail shops nationwide and at their retail center. Educational tours for the public are held on weekends and for schools/scouts/groups on weekdays. They also sell pasture-fed lamb meat, wool blankets, lambskins, and East Frisian dairy sheep breeding stock.
Monmouth County: email: email@example.com. A private membership association farm that has drop off points in the area. They offer real milk and milk products from their organically managed, 100 percent grass-fed Jersey cows, camel, and water buffalo. They also have pastured sheep and goat milk products. They have 100 percent grass-fed beef and lamb, pastured pork, chicken, and turkey. Their eggs are from pastured hens. They also offer soy-free chicken and eggs, as well as soy-free pork.They have a full line of fermented food and beverages, along with local honey, and soap made with their pastured pork lard. Please email them for membership forms and/or to schedule a farm tour.
Rockaway Twp.: firstname.lastname@example.org. 100% grassfed dairy. Raw milk, cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, kefir, etc. Raw goat milk products, too. Pasture raised, organic poultry and eggs. Woodland raised pork. No antibiotics or hormones used. No soy. Homemade fermented foods and prepared foods, such as; mustard, bread, tomato juice, granola, pizza sauce, etc. Private buying club. Please give your full name and reason for wanting to join when you send an email.
Wyckoff: email@example.com. 100% grassfed dairy. Raw milk, cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, kefir, etc. Raw goat milk products, too. Pasture raised, organic poultry and eggs. Woodland raised pork. No antibiotics or hormones used. No soy. Homemade fermented foods and prepared foods, such as; mustard, bread, tomato juice, granola, pizza sauce, etc. Private buying club. Please give your full name and reason for wanting to join when you send an email.