Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Statewide–For Small & Starting Co-ops/Private Buying Clubs:
- Amish Clearview Farm Amish Clearview Farm in Quarryville PA, delivering to drop off locations in NYC and southern NY. Contact farmer direct: Abner Lapp 717-786-0876. Information line: 712-432-8506 web: myrealfoods.com/rfg. Pasture raised, 100 percent grass-fed beef and dairy, pasture raised non-GMO and soy-free fed poultry and eggs. Practices organic and bio-sustainable methods. Private membership Association. Farm fresh products include: 100 percent grass-fed raw milk, yogurt, kefir, sour cream, butter, cultured butter, cottage cheese, 12 varieties of raw cheeses, and raw ice cream. Goat’s milk, yogurt and kefir. Sheep’s milk, plus 5 varieties of sheep cheese. Pastured chicken (soy-free) whole or parts chicken sausage and chicken broth. pastured turkey (soy-free) whole or in parts. Pastured chicken eggs (soy-free), brown (Rhode Island Red) and blue-green eggs (Araucana Chickens), 100 percent grass-fed and fully pastured Calf steaks, ground and sausage. 100 percent grass-fed and fully pastured Black Angus beef, most cuts available, sausage, beef sticks, jerky, bologna, and beef broth. Alaskan Salmon-wild caught. Pork-most cuts available. Seasonal produce and herbs. Raw honey, maple syrup, Peanut, Cashew, and Almond butter. Pet food (all beef, beef and chicken, and turkey available) plus so much more. Call farmer direct for prices and a location near you.
- Meadow Ridge Farm: phone: 717-530-5999; email: email@example.com; web: myrealfoods.com/MeadowRidgeFarm. A private membership club only, with delivery sites in southern NY (including NYC and LI), NJ, CT, MD, northern WV, eastern OH, and northern and eastern VA. Free delivery on more than 350 products to any of their delivery sites. To start a new delivery site in your area, call farmer Merv directly. All products are produced in the Weston A. Price traditions, employing practices that are organic, sustainable, humane, and environmentally conscious, and completely free of soy, hormones, GMOs and antibiotics. Their extensive list of products include the following: 100 percent grassfed Devon beef and lamb. Raw A2 milk from 100 percent grassfed Jersey cows; 12 varieties of raw cow milk cheeses, cottage cheese, yogurt, cream, butter, and kefir, all made with raw A2 milk. Raw goat milk, cheeses, butter, yogurt, kefir, their custom probiotic goat drink, as well as pastured goat meat. Camel milk; sheep milk and cheeses. Pastured chicken, pork, turkey, and duck. Free range chicken and duck eggs. Nutrient dense bone broth from beef, chicken, turkey, lamb and duck. Crispy nuts; breads, brownies, granola and bars; potato chips; fermented kimchi, sauerkraut; beet kvass, kombucha; cabbage juice tonic, pickles, ginger ale, ketchup, grape cooler, homemade super tonic, beets, ginger carrots, and mayonnaise; raw honey and maple syrup; wild-caught salmon and haddock; raw cow and goat milk ice creams;Green Pasture Blue Ice Oils; homemade goat milk soaps, and much more. They also offer insulated/ice-packed FedEx Ground shipping of their goat/lamb meat and goat diary products ONLY. To view their entire list of products, ingredients, prices and delivery sites, simply go to their ordering site and click on the “Join” button to register and to learn more about their food buying club.
- Rocky Ridge Dairy, phone: 717-284-0466. Looking to start more buying clubs. Will ship. Private membership association. Raw cow, goat, sheep milk and dairy products; fermented vegetables, kombucha, beet kvass, soaked nuts, raw honey, maple syrup, popcorn, potato chips, ghee, pumpkin puree, olive oil, breads, muffins, beef, pork, lard, lamb, chicken, eggs, duck, stocks, wild salmon and haddock. No Sunday sales.
- Amish Shepherd’s Hollow Farm, Ben and Emanuel Fisher, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.amishhollowfarm.com. Delivery straight to your door in New York and New Jersey of the following farm fresh foods: grassfed, organic, raw unhomogenized Guernsey breed A2 cow milk, buffalo milk, camel milk, grassfed meats and raw cheeses, healthy meals, variety of delicious locally made condiments and much more.
- Feura Bush: Gallus Goat Farms, Liz Fisher and Robert Bigot, 1715 Tarrytown Rd. Feura Bush, NY 12067, phone: 518-423-8626, email: email@example.com, web: www.gallusgoat.farm, Facebook: gallusgoatfarms. Gallus Goat Farms raises a variety of dairy goats, milked twice daily April-November. Their goats are raised outdoors on pasture and supplemented with a Certified Organic, non-GMO grain. No hormones or antibiotics used. They are licensed by the state of New York and sell both raw and pasteurized goat milk in quarts ($5) and half gallons ($9). Raw milk is sold through CSA shares; more information can be found on their website.
- Alfred Station: Sunny Cove Organic Raw Milk Dairy, Gerry Snyder & Family, Randolph Rd., phone: 607-587-9282. Permitted NY state raw milk sales, organic, grassfed.
- Amaar Milk, Moady Amaar, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Organic grassfed cow and goat dairy products, cheeses, pastured eggs, meats, raw local honey, healthy oils, snacks, more. They deliver to the New York metro area including all of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, and Westchester. Dairy comes from Pennsylvania farms.
- Genoa: Deepwater Farm, Philip Stauderman, 3128 Blakley Rd. Genoa, NY 13071, phone: 315-246-0689, email: email@example.com. Certified Organic raw milk and grassfed beef.
- Weedsport: Serenity Acres, Doren & Cheryl Martin and Family, 2890 Jorolemon Rd. Weedsport, NY 13166 (2.5 miles north of the thruway exit 40) off Rte. 34, corner of 34 and Jorolemon Rd. phone: 315-730-3348. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Serenity Acres milks 8-10 Jersey cows that are 99 percent grassfed. The cows get a small amount of non-GMO corn at milking time, along with free choice minerals, and all the grass (summertime) and hay they want. No hormones or antibiotics are used. Milk is sold for $5.50/gallon, $3/half gallon, with a jar deposit of $3. Also for sale is pasture raised non-GMO chicken, grassfed beef, local raw honey, and free range eggs. Email or call to schedule a visit or to check product availability and hours. No Sunday sales.
- Cassadaga: The Lapp Family Farm, Harry & Rachel Kellogg, Lydia & Melissa Lapp, 3505 Cassadaga Rd., Cassadaga NY 14718, phone: 716-595-3210, NY state certified to sell raw milk. They milk four Brown Swiss and Jersey-German Red cows and offer milk and hand-made farmstead cheese. No antibiotics or rBGH used.
- Lowman: Mini Minions, Erika and Patrick McCarthy, 1072 Hoffman Hollow Rd. Lowman, NY 14861, phone: 914-714-4290, email: email@example.com, Facebook: MiniMinionsgoats. Mini Minions is a small family farm that produces raw goat milk from registered Nigerian Dwarf goats and several Kinder goats. Herd tested CAE/ CL negative. Tours available upon request.
- Guilford: Yoder’s Family Farm, Allen Yoder and Family, 535 Gospel Hill Rd. Guilford, NY 13780 (between Sidney and Norwich) just 8 miles North of Rt 8 and 4 miles East of Rt 12, phone: 607-895-9993. Yoder’s Family Farm raises 100 percent grassfed Jersey cows, milks them twice a day, and uses organic practices. They are permitted by N.Y. State for raw milk sales. Raw milk sells for $6/gallon and $3.50/half gallon. You can bring your own container. Also available free range non-GMO eggs, pastured poultry, grassfed beef, whole grain bread, granola, granola bars, and goat milk soap. Call ahead to assure availability, or to discuss buying options. No Sunday sales.
- Keeseville: North Country Creamery @ Clover Mead Farm, Ashlee Kleinhammer, 938 Mace Chasm Rd. Keeseville, NY 12944, phone: 518-645-2697 (645-COWS), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: northcountrycreamery.com. Raw milk from 100 percent grassfed Jersey crosses, rotationally grazed (organic practices, not yet certified). Pick up from farmstore cafe where a variety of fresh and aged cheeses and plain/maple yogurt are also available, and at select farmers markets starting June 1.
- Ghent: Hawthorne Valley Farm, phone: 518-672-7500 Ext. 1, web: hawthornevalleyfarm.org.
- Hudson: Churchtown Dairy: 357 County Route 12 Hudson, NY 12534 phone: 518-851-2042, email: email@example.com, Facebook: churchtowndairy. Churchtown Dairy is a biodynamic raw-milk dairy farm. Their herd is comprised of Brown Swiss and Jersey cows. Their store is open 24/7, and milk sells for $3/quart or $6/half-gallon, plus a $2 bottle deposit on the honor system. All milk is sold in glass bottles. They also sell ground beef and expect to have cheese, pork and veal available starting in the fall of 2018. Email for a tour or for further information.
- Bloomville: Byebrook Farm, Paul and Gwen Deysenroth and family, 7531 County Rte. 18 Bloomville, NY 13739, phone: 607-538-9796. Eighth generation farm with 45 Holstein cows, grazed in season. Selling raw milk in prefilled containers; $4.50/gallon, $2.25/half-gallon. Self-serve shed by road open daily, 8 am-9 pm. Also selling raw milk gouda cheese, eggs, and raspberries as available.
- Delhi: Bovina Valley Farms, 77 Huff Road (off of Glenn Burnie and Rt. 28) Delhi, NY 13753, Dan Finn and Heidi Horvath, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, phone: 607-746-8192, web: www.bovinavalleyfarm.com. This organic dairy farm has 30+ Jersey/Holstein cross cattle which are pastured daily and supplemented with grain and dry hay. The farm store is located across from the main farm house on Huff Road, open 7 am-7 pm every day. They make and sell “Alderney” their signature artisan raw cow milk cheese. Other products available: grassfed beef, pork and free-range chicken, wood-fired maple syrup and farm hand soaps. No official tours, but farmer and partner will gladly show visitors around and answer questions. Raw milk Alderney cheese is also sold at the Andes Farmers Market, open Saturdays 10 am-3 pm (May thru Nov), Good Cheap Food in Delhi, NY, Cheese Louise in Kingston, NY and Cheese Please in Cranford, NJ. Delivery to NY and Brooklyn is available through www.GreenaneFarms.com online CSA store.
- Dover Plains: Brookby Dairy LLC, 62 Dover Furnace Rd. Dover Plains, NY 12522, phone: 845-849-5461 or 845-832-3959 email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.brookbyfarm.com. Facebook: Brookby Dairy LLC. Owned and operated by the Vincent family for six generations. Currently by Steve and his wife Jaime, as well as their son William and his wife Danielle. Raw milk available in Brookby Dairy farm store. Milk comes from a mixed herd of Holstein, Jersey, Brown Swiss, Guernsey, and Ayrshire cows. Fed primarily grass and dry hay, supplemented with small amount of locally sourced grain and non-GMO corn silage. Also available is milkfed pork, grassfed ground beef, chicken, and eggs. Hours fluctuate but someone is usually around. Call ahead with any concerns and large orders.
- Millbrook: Shunpike Dairy, Liz Baldwin (owner/operator), phone: 845-702-6224, web: shunpikedairy.com. Milking approximate 20 cows (Holsteins, Brown Swiss, Ayrshires, Jerseys, and a Linebacker). No growth hormones or antibiotics used. In the summer months, and when available, the cows are pasture fed. In the winter, mostly hay supplemented by small amounts of corn silage and grain. All replacement calves are grown on the farm. Glass containers are available for purchase at the farm, or you may bring your own container. Milk prices are $6/gallon, $3/half-gallon, $2/quart. Eggs are also available that are from free-running chickens raised at nearby farms (no hormones or antibiotics used on the chickens).
- Pine Plains: Chaseholm Farm, Sarah Lyons Chase, 115 Chase Rd. Pine Plains, NY 12567, phone: 518-339 2071, email: email@example.com, web: chaseholmfarm.com. Chaseholm Farm is a third-generation dairy raising Holsteins and Jerseys. They are Certified Organic and 100 percent grassfed. In the pasture season, the dairy herd rotates intensively through 110 acres of managed pastureland. Forages are raised on farm for winter feed: dry hay and baleage. Raw milk and farmstead cheeses are available at the farm store located across the driveway from the dairy barn. Milk is $4/half gallon. There is a bottle deposit of $2 at first purchase. Cheeses range from $6-15. Other products available seasonally.
- Burke: Butterfield Farm, Bradley and Kathryn Kent and family, 1002 Coveytown Rd. Burke, NY 12917, phone: 518-483-3542, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Seasonal farm, milking a mostly Jersey herd of 23 cows. NY state raw milk permit. Certified Organic by NOFA-NY.
- Saranac Lake: Skyview Springs Farm LLC, Chris and Beth Donnelly 767 State Route 186 Saranac Lake, NY 12983, phone: (Chris’ cell): 518-524-6806. Never-pasteurized, Certified Organic whole raw milk from grassfed Jersey cows. One-month subscription for three glass half-gallons/week (six gallons monthly): $40. One-month subscription for one glass half-gallon/week (two gallons monthly): $16. Farm pick-up, plowed access, all hours, self-serve, container exchange.
Long Island/Nassau & Suffolk Counties:
- email: email@example.com. A private membership association farm that has drop off points in the area. They offer real milk and milk products from their organically managed, 100 percent grassfed Jersey cows, camel, and water buffalo. They also have pastured sheep and goat milk products. They have 100 percent grassfed beef and lamb, pastured pork, chicken, and turkey. Their eggs are from pastured hens. They also offer soy-free chicken and eggs, as well as soy-free pork. They have a full line of fermented food and beverages, along with local honey, and soap made with their pastured pork lard. Please email them for membership forms and/or to schedule a farm tour.
- Cazenovia (Syracuse area): Greyrock Farm, Matt Volz, 6100 East Lake Rd. Cazenovia, NY 13035, phone: 484-888-6254, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Greyrock Farm offers 100 percent grassfed raw milk from a small herd of Brown Swiss cows. Milk is available to customers any day, any time, all year long. Customers may call or email owner Matt Volz with questions.
- Canajoharie: Hidden Camp Farm, John & Ruth King, 378 White Rd. Canajoharie, NY 13318 (1 mile down White Road, just off Route 10 in Schoharie County. White Road is half way between Sharon Springs and Canajoharie), phone: 518-673-3611, email: HiddenCampFarm@Gmail.com, web: HiddenCampFarm.wordpress.com. Hidden Camp Farm raises 100 percent grassfed Jersey cows and milks them daily. No hormones or antibiotics are used. Raw milk bottled on the farm sells for $8/gallon; heavy whipping cream for $9/quart. Butter available by request for $9/lb. They also offer Certified Organic, free-range, soy-free eggs and pastured poultry, all of which are delivered to retailers as far away as Worcester, MA and Brooklyn, NY. This fully operational Amish family farm runs on sunshine and grass, so stop by anytime the sun is shining. You can also call between 7 am and 7 pm to schedule a visit, check product availability, or discuss buying options. No Sunday sales.
New York City/New York County:
- Amaar Milk, Moady Amaar, email: email@example.com. Organic grassfed cow and goat dairy products, cheeses, pastured eggs, meats, raw local honey, healthy oils, snacks, more. They deliver to the New York metro area including all of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, and Westchester. Dairy comes from Pennsylvania farms.
- Dutch Meadows Farm, phone: 717-442-9208, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: dutchmeadowsfarm.com. A third-generation dairy that has six different drop sites in Manhattan and Brooklyn including Bay Ridge, Ridgewood, Chelsea, and Washington Heights. They deliver a large variety of grassfed meats and dairy products including 100 percent grassfed beef and lamb, pastured, soy-free, GMO-free pork, chicken, turkey, bison. They also sell raw milk and dairy products from their herd of Certified Organic, 100 percent grassfed Dutch Belt cows. Visit their website to order online and view hundreds of farm fresh products. Call or email them with any questions. Ask to speak to the farmers, Dave or Ray.
- Green Pasture Farm email: email@example.com. Located in central Pennsylvania. Milk comes from grassfed Jersey cow, occasionally they have grassfed meat and poultry. They also have non-GMO and soy-free chicken eggs and some other products. They deliver to New York City, NJ and CT.
- Triangle Organics Farm, Delivery to greater New York City area via website listed below. Martha and Elmer King, 5799 Penns Valley Road Aaronsburg, PA 16820, phone: 814-349-4890, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.farmmatch.com/grassfedgoodness, Triangle Organics raises both Devon (Heritage breed) and Jersey cows. The Devon cows are raised for their meat and the Jerseys for their milk, (prized for their higher fat content). Some of the milk comes from a Jersey/Devon cross. The rest is from the Jersey herd. All cows are 100 percent grassfed and receive hay and minerals during the winter months. Cow milk: half gallon in plastic – $4, half gallon in milk – $6. Goats milk half gallon in plastic – $7. Butter -$12.50/lb. Heavy Cream – $6/pint. Sour cream, buttermilk, cow milk cheese, goat milk cheese, cottage cheese, kefir, whey, yogurt also available.
- Barker: Teacup Farm/Tidbits and Creamery, Liz Neadow, phone: 716-807-2963, email: Neadow7@msn.com, web: www.teacupfarm.com. Small family farm, naturally fed Nubian and Lamancha goats and Brown Swiss and Jersey cows. Their new farm store is open most weekends 10 am – 2 pm. Check website for closers. They offer yogurt, cheese – feta, chevre, fresh cheese curds, fudge and other local products. NY state permit holder since 2007.
- Sauquoit: WintersGrass Farm, Jordan & Hannah Winters, 9104 Butler Rd. Sauquoit, NY 13456 phone: 315-269-9237 e-mail: email@example.com, web: www.wintersgrassfarm.com, Facebook: WintersGrass-Farm-412898740369. WintersGrass Farm produces 100 percent grassfed milk from a small herd of Jersey cows. The farm is located just 10 minutes outside the city of Utica. Milk is available to members anytime Sunday though Saturday, and to nonmembers during business hours. NY state licensed for raw milk sales.
- Phelps: Loomis Dairy Farm, Aric and Cris Loomis, 1851 Lester Rd. Phelps, NY 14532, phone: 315-548-3139, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: loomisdairyfarm.com, Facebook: loomisdairyfarm. Permitted by New York state to sell 100 percent grassfed raw milk. Small herd of Jersey cows are rotationally grazed and fed dry hay with minerals. (Practice organic methods, but not yet certified.) Milk is sold at the self-serve farm store located on the left side of the driveway before the dairy barn. Store is open Monday-Saturday 8 am until 6:30 pm. Milk is bottled every morning in gallon and half gallon containers. Milk sells for $7/gallon and $4/half-gallon. Pre-orders are welcome, please call or email order information. Visit website for more details about Loomis Dairy Farm, or like them Facebook.
- Cornwall: Edgwick Farm, Dan Jones and Talitha Thurau, 348 Angola Rd. Cornwall, NY 12518, phone: 914-213- 9513, email: email@example.com, Facebook: facebook.com/edgwickfarm. While primarily cheesemakers, Edgwick Farm is licensed to sell raw goat milk by New York state. Raw goat milk is packaged cold in recyclable half gallon milk jugs and sold for $12 each. Milk must be ordered 24 hours ahead and an appointment made for pick up by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not come to farm without pre-ordering and making an appointment – there is no store, it is a private working farm.
- Middletown: Gillikays Raw Goat Milk, 47 Highland Lakes Rd. Middletown, NY 10940, phone: 845-386-9059, email: email@example.com. NY state license to sell raw goat milk, healthy herd of 10+ goats hand-milked twice a day. Call to set up a weekly pick-up time. Baby goats available, male and female, sweet personalities and assorted colors. Also, goat milk soap in a variety of scents and formulas.
- Otisville: Freedom Hill Farm, Rick and Julie Vreeland, 115 Grange Road Otisville, NY 10963, phone: 845-386-5798,email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: freedomhillfarm.net. They have a NY license to sell raw milk from their 30 Jersey cows. You can find more information on their website or by emailing or calling.
- Pine Island: Millers Dairy Farm, 51 Transport Lane Pine Island, NY 10969, phone: 845-772-2492.
- Medina: Yoder Farm, 2594 Murdock Rd. Medina, NY 14103, phone: 585-798-9345. Organic dairy farm offering NY certified raw milk ($5/gallon in your own container) and eggs from naturally fed chickens ($2.50/dozen; bring any empty egg cartons that you have). Milk is available only from 8-10 am and 6-7 pm Tuesday and 8-10 am Wednesday. No Sunday sales. (Added comment: A Real Milk reader has noted that this Amish farm celebrates all Amish holidays and religious days, and on some days they do not sell milk, even if they are in the milk room when you arrive. Be sure to call ahead when you are planning to visit to make sure they will be selling that day.) .
- Cherry Valley: The Belted Rose, Corey Upson, 3724 County Hiway 33 Cherry Valley, NY 13320, phone: 607-264-3108. This farm has Dutch Belted cows. All grassfed, no grain used at all. Cows are organically raised.
- Gilbertsville: Butternut Farms, phone: 607-783-2392.
- Otego: Muddy River Dairy, Joshua and Karli Johnson, 63 Main Street Otego, NY 13825, phone: 607-988-0026, email: email@example.com. Raw cow milk for sale. Herd is mixed including Brown Swiss, Jersey, and Holstein cows. Cows spend time inside and outside every day; fed a mixed diet grown mostly right on the farm. For large milk orders (more than five gallons), please call ahead. Milk is bottled fresh every day. $5 for a gallon and $2.50 for a half gallon. Farm store is open seven days a week 10 am to 8 pm. They also have fresh eggs, sweet corn, produce in season, and baked goods on the weekends – including pies, cakes, breads, and cookies. Tours are available, but it’s best to call ahead and plan a time. The farm located right on Rt. 7 and easily reached by way of I-88.
- Richfield Springs: Mountain View Dairy, phone: 315-858-0536. Legal for raw milk sales, pickup on farm only. Beef, pork and eggs also available on farm only. Raw cheese available via on farm sales or shipped. Farm store open Mon.-Sat. 8 am-8 pm. When calling, let the phone ring and ring for a long time, because the farmer is Amish and the phone is not inside his home, but rather in a shed outside, and it may take a while to hear it and then get to it.
- Springfield Center: Cedar Park Farm, 8107 St. Hwy. 80 Springfield Center, NY, 13468, phone: 315-858-0294; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. They are a state-certified raw goat milk farm which first opened in 2015 and currently milks 12 registered American Alpine goats. They grind their own grain and do not use hormones, steroids, etc. They are a regularly inspected, CAE-free farm which also offers raw honey, eggs, and their own homemade goat milk soap. Please contact them today about their milk availability, or just pay them a visit. Tours are available. Please ask for Jack Armstrong.
- Queens: Amaar Milk, Moady Amaar, email: email@example.com. Organic grassfed cow and goat dairy products, cheeses, pastured eggs, meats, raw local honey, healthy oils, snacks, more. They deliver to the New York metro area including all of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, and Westchester. Dairy comes from Pennsylvania farms.
- Hoosick Falls: Breese Hollow Dairy, Chuck and Diane Phippen, 454 Breese Hollow Rd. Hoosick Falls, NY, phone: 518-686-4044, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Organic Jersey cows on 100 percent grassfed diet.
- Spring Valley: Meant To Be Natural Food, Spring Valley, NY 10977, phone: 845-535-1354, email: email@example.com, web: meanttobefood.com. Rabbinical supervision kosher raw Certified Organic 100 percent grassfed A2/A2 cheddar and colby cheese, Jersey cows, no hay from spring to fall. Raw wildflower local honey, 100 percent grassfed kosher beef, mobile pastured soy-free Certified Organic kosher chicken and turkey, mobile pastured soy-free Certified Organic kosher fertile white eggs with no blood drops.
Saint Lawrence County:
- North Lawrence: Prosper’s Farmstead Creamery, Jessica Prosper, 88 Cemetery Road North Lawrence, NY 12967, phone: 518-353-1514, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This small herd consists of about 10 Jerseys fed a grassed based diet. Their management philosophy emphasizes cow health and comfort above all else, resulting in clean, high quality milk. Products at the farm include yogurt (pasteurized) and raw milk, which they are licensed to sell. Raw milk is $5.50 per gallon and customers must bring their own containers or buy them at the farm. Hours are by appointment or by chance. It is recommended that you call, text, or email before you come.
- West Potsdam: Windy Ridge Dairy, Stephanie and Ray Hill, 2051 CR 35 West Potsdam, NY, phone: 315-265-1618. Certified Organic, NY inspected and permitted raw milk from a small herd of Holstein and Jersey cows. Customers must bring clean, large mouthed containers to the farm. Call in advance.
- Ballston Spa: Willow Marsh Farm, Charles and Darlene Curtiss, 343 Hop City Rd. Ballston Spa, phone: 518-526-6286 or 518-885-0310, email: email@example.com, Facebook: facebook.com/WillowMarshFarm. Raw milk, local eggs, home-grown beef and veal, and seasonal vegetables.
- Waterloo: Jersey Bell Farm, Anthony and Regina Wise and Family, 2899 Rt. 96 Waterloo, NY 13165. phone: 315-745-9974. Only five minutes from Sauders Store, Jersey Bell Farm milks several Jersey cows that are 99 percent grassfed. The cows get a small scoop of non-GMO corn at milking time and free choice minerals, hay, and pasture. No hormone or antibiotics used. Milk is $6/gallon $3/half gallon with a jar deposit of $3.25. Free range eggs and raw milk are self-serve at stand Mon.-Sat. 9 am-7 pm, but customers are welcome to come to the barn and visit the cows. No Sunday sales.
- Riverhead: Chris Wines, 5793 Sound Ave. Riverhead, NY 11901, phone: 631-722-4241, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. NY state permit to sell raw milk from grassfed Jersey cows, supplemented with grain. Milk is available in half-gallon glass bottles year-round. Cows graze outside April-November.
- Fallsburg: M&S Farms, phone: 845-436-8287. Raw goat milk, goat cheese, eggs, and organic produce grown on site.
- Livingston Manor: Dirie Dairy Farm, MaryAnne and Richard Dirie, 1345 Shandelee Rd. Livingston Manor, NY 12758 (Sullivan County, Catskills), phone: 845-482-4301, email: email@example.com. Licensed to sell raw milk on the farm. No growth hormones, RBST, antibiotics, or pesticides used. Milk is sold Wednesday/Saturday or by pre-arrangement. A limited number of brown eggs also for sale.
- Candor: Side Hill Acres, Russell and Rita Kellogg, 79 Spencer Rd. Candor, NY 13743, phone: 607-659-4121, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: sidehillacres.bizland.com. They are licensed to sell raw goat milk, which can only be purchased at the farm. They also have a raw goat milk cheddar cheese and sell kefir and yogurt, goat milk soaps, and other goat milk cheeses (pasteurized).
- Gardiner: Old Ford Farm LLC, Becky and Joe Fullam, 1359 Old Ford Rd. New Paltz, NY 12561, phone: 845-220-7819, email: email@example.com, web: www.oldfordfarm.com. Jersey cows, rotationally grazed, grassfed, supplemented with certified non-GMO grain. Milk is $9/gallon, sold by the half gallon. Licensed by NY state. Pre-orders preferred, call or email for information. Visitors always welcome, call ahead.
- Stone Ridge: F&C Brooks and Sons, Frank, Cyndi, Randy, Cassandra, & Scott Brooks, 285 Tongore Rd. Kingston, NY 12401, phone: 845-687-4074, email: Generationfarm@AOL.com. Raw milk for $2/half-gallon. They have glass jars to purchase or they will fill your clean ones. They will fill during milking time (4–6:30 pm daily) or you can drop off jars and they will fill them and keep them refrigerated till you pick up. Free-range chicken eggs for sale also.
- Glens Falls/East Central NY: Milk available in Vermont from Larson Farm and Creamery in Wells, VT. See the listing on the Vermont page under Rutland County.
- Westchester: Amaar Milk, Moady Amaar, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Organic grassfed cow and goat dairy products, cheeses, pastured eggs, meats, raw local honey, healthy oils, snacks, more. They deliver to the New York metro area including all of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, and Westchester. Dairy comes from Pennsylvania farms.
- North Rose: Rosedale Farm, 9882 Miner Rd., email: email@example.com.
Waldwick (NJ): Bobolink Dairy & Bakeyard, Nina & Jonathan White, 369 Stamets Rd. Milford, NJ 08848, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: cowsoutside.com. 100 percent grassfed raw milk cheeses. Twelve styles produced seasonally, April-Nov, sold year-round at the farm, at farmers markets, and on their website. Cows are not confined or given grain or silage. Calves are raised in pasture by their moms. They are the origin herd of the “Bobolink Black Graizers” breed, a grass-hardy cross of Irish Kerry with Guernsey, Ayrshire, Jersey, and Shorthorn.