Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Anamoose: CelticWinds Ranch, Martin and Deb McAvoy. 1583 39th St. NE Anamoose, ND 58710, phone: 701-399-9700, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Goat herd shares are now available, with milk available beginning on April 1. CelticWind’s goat herd consists of purebred Nubian goats that are raised as naturally as possible. They are disease-free and GMO-free. The share may be taken as raw milk or converted to various cheese or yogurt products. Pickup on the farm or delivery is available to Minot, Bismarck, Harvey, Devils Lake, Rugby and Carrington. Please email or call them to obtain further information and a contract.
Bartlett Farm: Turtle Mountains of North Dakota (Bottineau); phone: 701-263-4574; email: email@example.com, web: bartlettfarm.us. A pastured Jersey cowshare dairy farm with A1 or A2 milk delivery to Minot, Bismarck, Williston, and more. Other products include raw cream, butter, yogurt, whey, grass-fed beef, pastured pork, goat, chicken, turkey, eggs, stewing hens, whole wheat bread, buns, muffins, jams, microgreens year round, and sweet corn and raspberries in season.
Fargo: Milk available in MN from My Busy Acre near Detroit Lakes. See the listing on the Minnesota page under Detroit Lakes.
Hettinger: Ivory Pines, Amanda Long, PO Box 1377, Hettinger, ND 58639, phone: 608-558-6042, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: www.facebook.com/ivorypines. They raise registered Saanen dairy goats that are fed local hay along with corn and supplement. Herd shares are currently available. Shareholders are entitled to one half gallon of milk per week per share. Available as cheese, buttermilk, and/or ice cream. Feel free to email, call or text for details. Goat milk soap is also available at $5 a bar.
Mandan: Harner Farm, LeAnn Harner, Mandan, ND 58554, phone: 701-667-4185, email: email@example.com, web: www.harnerfarm.net. Selling shares in their registered and health-tested Nubian goats. Milk available starting May 1. The share may be taken as raw milk or converted to yogurt or a variety of cheese products for an additional fee. Pickup is at the farm unless prior arrangements are made. Photos of the goats and an explanation of management practices are on their website. Please email or call to obtain a contract or for further information.
Mayville: Brinkman Meant to Bleat Dairy Farm, phone: 701-430-9027, email: Meanttobleat@hotmail.com. Currently have a herd of about 25 dairy goats; alpine, saanens and nubians. They are raised on local farm raised alfalfa and oats. The farm practices all prevention methods for diseases, and medicates as needed. None of the goats have ever had mastitis, and would not be milked while being treated for such infections. They travel to Fargo and Grand Forks weekly or bi-weekly. They will be in heavy production between March and April of 2017; 2016 season is coming to an end. Will be needing families to relocate milk to. Please contact for suggested donation price per gallon or half gallon. (or whatever size jar you bring!).
Medina: Reich Family Dairy, Becky Reich, phone: 701-320-5749, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cow share program for raw milk and cream, supplied by Holstein cows. Delivery to Jamestown every Monday. Or pickup at the farm. Willing to come to other cities as volume dictates. Cattle consume feed raised on our farm. Farm tours welcome.
Sherwood: Sassy Grass Dairy, Tricia Berg, 4995 County Road 4, Sherwood ND 58782; email: email@example.com. Facebook: Sassy-Grass. Fresh raw milk delivered to the Minot area. Cow and goat milk available when in season. Sold for pet and craft use only per North Dakota state law.
Steele: Diamond Dairy and Meats; phone: 701-475-2374; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Facebook. Provides A1 and A2 dairy herdshares. Milk, cream and butter from multi-breed dairy herd on high forage diet. Also have GMO/Antibiotic/hormone FREE grass-fed beef and raw milk-fed pork. Bismarck and Jamestown delivery and farm pickup. Call for more info.