Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
- Red Cedar Farm, Jamie Perry, phone: 580-332-5079. No milk available at this time.
- Byrd’s Dairy, Larry and Virginia Byrd, phone: 580-265-4301. Raw goat milk available for $6/gallon or $2/quart. No hormones or antibiotics used in production. Animals are fed locally mixed feed and alfalfa hay.
Agra: Dripping Springs Farm, Randall and Paula Porter, Rt. 1 Box 97, Agra OK 74824 (25 mi SW of Stillwater off Hwy 18), phone: 918-375-2513, email: Wholefoods1976@sbcglobal.net. Cowmilk and raw Nubian goat milk. All livestock feed on unsprayed pasture. They are fed locally-milled grain only at the time of milking and given alfalfa hay during the winter months. No hormones or antibiotics used.
Allen: Byrd’s Dairy, Larry and Virginia Byrd, Rt.1 Box 225L, Allen OK 74825, phone: 580-265-4301. Raw goat milk available for $6/gallon or $2/quart. No hormones or antibiotics used in production. Animals are fed locally mixed feed and alfalfa hay.
- Checkerboard Creek Farm, John & Anita Deupree, 5310 Herrick Rd, phone: 918-267-4021, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: cbcfarm.com. Raw goat milk (fresh or frozen), free-range eggs, goat milk soap.
- Double D Farm, Jim and Michelle Dowd, 9085 N 156 Rd, Beggs OK 74421, phone: 918-267-2203, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk, yogurt, cheese and free-range eggs available.
Big Cabin: Prairie Trail Livestock, Beth Clappison, (45 min NE of Tulsa off the Will Rogers Turnpike), phone: 918-504-7654, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: prairietrailnubians.com. Raw goat milk from Nubian and Alpine goats fed a mixed feed made with grains from local mills and alfalfa hay. They have free access to grass during the spring, summer and fall and in winter are fed Bermuda/clover mixed hay baled off the farm. Goats are tested negative for CAE, Johne’s and brucellosis. Goat milk is $10/gallon; $5/half-gallon.
Blanchard (20 mi S of Oklahoma City on Hwy 62):
- Cross Timbers Farm, Lisa and Mike Lusby, 3286 East Veterans Memorial Hwy, Blanchard OK 73010 (20 mi S of OK City on Hwy 62), phone: 405 485 6075, email: Crosstimberfarm@hotmail.com, web: crosstimbersfarm.net. Family farm selling raw goat milk, goat milk products, and eggs. They raise registered Nubian, Saanen and Alpine dairy goats on alfalfa and fescue/rye/Bermuda grass pasture. $8/gallon for milk; $4/dozen for eggs. Goat sales and farm tours also available.
- Lookin Up Ranch, John and Cathy Harms, 24581 Rockwell Ave, Blanchard OK 73010, cell: 405-205-7298, email: email@example.com, web: lookinupranch.com, Facebook: facebook.com/lookinupranch. This small family farm has Jersey cows and chickens and offers milk and eggs to the public. No hormones or antibiotics used in production. Their cows are pastured on grass throughout the year and supplemented with premium alfalfa and grass hay. They feed an all-grain sweet feed while they milk. Raw milk is available for pick up in half-gallon glass jars. Milk is $8/gallon with a $5 jar deposit. Brown eggs are $4/dozen. Contact them to make sure they have milk or eggs available.
- Stewart Dairy Farm, Randy, Chris, or Dusty Stewart, (1 mi S of intersection of East Veterans Memorial Hwy/Hwy 62 and MacArthur Blvd), Blanchard OK 73010, phone: 405-485-3385, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: stewartdairyfarm.com. Stewart Dairy Farm is a fourth generation dairy farm keeping registered Brown Swiss cattle raised on native grass and alfalfa (no growth hormones, antibiotics or grain and they do not used chemicals on their fields). Raw milk is $5.50/gallon. Eggs can also be purchased for $4/dozen.
- Swinging K Farm, Dawn Kreger, phone: 405-392-5603, email: email@example.com, web: swingingkdairygoatfarm.com. Family run farm, raising registered Nubian Dairy Goats. Fresh or frozen goat milk for $6/gallon or delivered to drop point in OKC for $7/gallon. Also offer handmade goat milk soaps and lotions.
Broken Arrow: Mom’s Menagerie Farm, (near Tulsa), phone: 918-200-2463. Raw goat milk. No hormones or pesticides used. Milk is seasonal from March-November only. Must call for availability. Seasonal vegetables from the farm also available.
Chandler: K-line Dairy Farm, Mike and Carol Kline, phone: 405-258-8584 or 918-866-2281. Jersey-Holstein cross cows fed on grass pasture and locally grown hay. Cows do get some natural grain in winter months. No antibiotics or herbicides used. Milk is $3/gallon picked up in your own jug. Call to get on list for daily or weekly pick-up. Spots filling up quickly.
Checotah: Lisa Berry, phone: 918-348-4959. Milk $6/gallon if you bring your own jug. Jersey/Holstein cross.
Chelsea: Dill’s-A Little Goat Farm / Dorsey-Lane Nubians, Chris and Ellen Dorsey, 21181 E Hwy 28A, Chelsea OK (across the road from the World’s Largest Totem Pole in Foyil OK), phone: 918-342-1425, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: dillsalittlegoatfarm.com. Raw goat milk and colostrum from healthy Nigerian Dwarf and Nubian dairy goats. They also sell pasteurized milk and colostrum, so be sure to ask for the raw.
- Colortime Nubians, Christina, 14124 E. 440 Rd, Claremore OK 74017, phone: 918-342-6830, email: email@example.com. Raw milk from Nubian and mini-Nubian goats sold off the farm for both human and pet consumption, frozen colostrum when available, free-range brown and blue-green eggs. They pasteurize milk on request so make sure you are getting raw milk. Email or call Christina first for availability and pricing.
- Swan Brothers Dairy Inc., 938 East 5th St., Claremore OK 74017, phone: 918-341-2298, web: tiawah.com/swandairy.htm. Raw milk available for purchase at the farm. Grass-fed on unsprayed pasture. No herbicides or hormones used. Raw milk cheese available for shipment within continental US (call and have Visa or MasterCard available).
Coyle: Shekinah Springs Farm, Bethany Morris, Coyle OK (45 min. North of OKC), phone: 405-206-4898, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: shekinahspringsfarm.com. Raw goat milk and goat milk soap from healthy herd of Nubians.
Cushing: Deborah Corff, 5346 E 79th Rd., Cushing OK (790 & 3530 Rd. S), phone: 918-368-2497, web: capricorffranch.com. Driving directions: horseofcorff.com/id6.htm. Raw goat milk. Goats are fed only grass and browse in the green season. In the winter they are on winter wheat and turnips, supplemented with alfalfa hay. At milking time, they are given a small amount of alfalfa pellets covered with canola oil. Free-range chicken eggs, not 100% pastured, but they do run down every insect they can find. Goat milk is $6/gallon in your bottle.
Edmond: Providence Farms, (NW Edmond), phone: 405-359-8359 or 405-240-2626, web: providencefarmsok.com. Small family farm raising Nubian dairy goats and a Guernsey/Jersey cross dairy cow. Animals graze on grass and alfalfa hay, and are given “treats” at milking time (details not provided). No chemicals used. They filter the milk with dairy grade filters and bottle in glass jars only. Farm models their practices after people like Joel Salatin and Greg Judy. Goat milk $9/gallon; cow milk $8/gallon.
El Reno: Redlands Community College Darlington Agriculture Education and Applied Research Center’s Grade A Goat Dairy, phone: 405-422-1422, email: email@example.com. Goat milk available.
Erick: The Holmberg Farm, Chuck and Cheryll Holmberg, phone: 580-821-2595, web: holmbergfarm.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Goat milk and cheese from goats grazing on pasture that is never treated with herbicides or pesticides, as well as daily alfalfa and corn. Hard and soft cheeses available for sampling at the farm.
Fairfax: Saltcreek Nubians, Linda Myers (owner), 2735 County Road 5909, Fairfax OK 74637, phone: 918-642-3035, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk available seasonally (spring, summer, and into autumn), from naturally fed Nubians. No chemicals used.
Glencoe: Feather Creek Farm, Chet & Dora Busch, 2809 N Council Creek Rd, Glencoe OK 74032 (3 mi E of Hwy 108N on Hwy 51, then 2.4 miles N on Council Creek Rd), phone: 405-334-1318, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk (fresh or frozen) available for purchase at the farm. Grass-fed on unsprayed pasture. No herbicides, hormones, or antibiotics used. Visits welcomed.
- Grace Family Farm, Guthrie (3 mi N of Edmond along I-35), phone: 405-282-2652, web: gracefamilyfarm.com. This 2 1/2 acre farm is owned by a large family (two parents and seven children at home). Their vision began with a desire to produce food without chemicals or added hormones for their family, and grew with their desire to start a family business (giving their children a percentage of the profits). Their small herd of Nubian Goats eats alfalfa hay and at milking time receives a supplement of grain. They sell raw goat milk for $10/gallon and goat milk soap. They also have a CSA program.
Great Expectations Farm, Debbie Ventresca, South Guthrie OK (near I-35 & Seward Rd.), phone: 405-831-2741, email: greatexpectationsfarm@gmail.
com. Raw goat milk from healthy Nubians fed a natural diet. Pasture is unsprayed and they supplement with alfalfa. No growth hormones or antibiotics used. Milk is $10/gallon with $2/bottle deposit.
Holdenville: Upon A Rock Nubians, Wilkinson Family, Holdenville OK, phone: 405-379-5504, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk $7/gallon, $4/half-gallon; free-range eggs when available $2.50/dozen.
Idabel: Anna’s Goats, (SE corner of OK; 60 mi from Texarkana, 60 mi from Paris TX, 100 mi from Sulphur Springs TX, 4 hours from OK City), phone: 580-208-3840, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: annasgoats.com. Serving NE Texas and SE OK. Raw goat milk and goat meat from goats that roam on a 40 acre pasture. Free-range eggs, free-range turkeys, free-range guineas. Homemade goat milk soap and lye soap (vegetable and animal based). No hormones or antibiotics used.
- Four-Oaks Farm, Georg Ann Mundis, 21995 E 560 Rd., phone: 918-543-4985, email: email@example.com, web: four-oakslamanchas.com. Raw goat milk (fresh or frozen) and raw milk cheeses, available seasonally.
- Silversprings Farms, 20454 E. 570 Rd, Inola OK 74036, phone: 918-543-3769, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Farmstead and small batch products. Raw goat milk off the farm, fresh or frozen, some goat milk soap, goat milk fudge and free-range brown, blue, and green eggs. They milk seven Nubians and an occasional MiniNubian. Call or email ahead.
Loco: Udder Bliss Creamery, Mike & April Thompson, 30501 E 1890 Rd, Loco OK 73442, phone: 940-613-2180, email: email@example.com, web: udderbliss.com, Facebook. Grass-fed dairy. Milk, cheese, soap, lotion, spoon fudge. Available to North Central Texas and Southern Oklahoma. Free delivery of selected items.
- Daisy Acres Farm, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk available seasonally beginning in March. Brown eggs from pastured chickens $3.50/dozen when available. Pasture-raised chicken available end of May. Goat milk soap also.
- Spirit Farms, Sarah Tarver, 11346 S 435 Rd, Locust Grove OK, phone: 918-728-5644, email: SpiritFarms@aol.com, web: Spiritfarms.webs.com. Raw goat milk from small herd of dairy goats. Goats are fed all natural feed and local alfalfa that is not chemically sprayed. Available fresh or frozen, $6/gallon, $4/half-gallon, $2/quart. Bring your own container or they can provide you with a glass container for a one-time fee of $2. Eggs $2.50/dozen. They also operate a small herb farm that consists of culinary and medicinal herbs. Heirloom tomatoes available in limited quantities and other items such as goat milk soap, lotions and herbal products. See website for farm hours.
Manchester: Wildrose Farm, Mary and William Kellogg, RR1-Box 66, 73758, phone: 580-694-2372, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk (seasonally available), goat meat, various cheeses, kefir, free-range eggs, birds raised to order, and vegetables. Naturally raised goats, with access to woods and browse, and given custom-made goat minerals.
Mannford: Guinea Ridge Farm, Sharon Babcock, 8605 S. Hwy 48, phone: 918-352-4152, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw Nubian and Oberhasli goat milk for sale. No preservatives, hormones, pesticides used. Large brown eggs and baby goats for sale.
Mustang: Ball Farms (between Yukon and Mustang on SW 29th St), phone: 405-570-6716, web: facebook.com/balldairyfarm. Registered LaMancha dairy goats. They offer raw goat milk for $4/half-gallon if you bring your own container. They will lend you a container for a small deposit if you don’t have one. Call for availability.
- Barley’s Garden Patch, Elizabeth Nichols, phone: 405-850-0084, email: email@example.com, web: www.barleysgardenpatch.com, jersey, grass-fed with oats supplemented at milking, $6 gallon by order.
- Dreamy Hollow, Spaulding Family (owners), web: dreamy-hollow.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 405-364-8442. Family run farm, raising registered Alpines, Toggs, and Nubian dairy goats. Fresh or frozen goat milk for $8/gallon. Also available: handmade goat milk soap and lotions.
- Hedge Hollow Nubian Dairy Goats, Dan & Lisa Nietfeld, HC-62,173-2 Hwy. 28, Nowata OK, web: hedgehollownubians.vpweb.com, phone: 918-214-4880. Fresh or frozen raw goat milk.
- Flanders Creek Dairy Goats. Cheri Flanders-Lewis, HC 62 Box 143-1, Nowata OK 74048 (3 mi S of intersection Hwy 28 and Hwy 60 between Chelsea and Nowata), phone: 918-798-1141, email: DeanLewis49@hughes.net, web: FlandersCreek.Com. Raw milk (fresh or frozen) and eggs.
Oklahoma City: Milligan Family Farm, Shawn and Jennifer Milligan, 13701 W. Memorial Rd, Yukon, OK, phone: 405-409-1670, email: email@example.com. Small family farm located between Yukon and Piedmont in Oklahoma City selling raw milk from grass-fed Jersey/Brown Swiss cow. They do not use hormones or antibiotics and try to be as organic as possible but are not certified as organic. Cow/goats are on grass pasture and are supplemented with quality alfalfa hay. They also have free-range eggs and meat rabbits available. Milk is $8/gallon with a $3 jar deposit (no deposit if you bring a jar to swap out). Free range eggs are $4/dozen.
- Gaea Farm, Anthea Herring, (30 mi S of Tulsa, between Preston and Okmulgee; call for directions because GPS location is incorrect), phone: 918-200-5645, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: gourmetacres.com. LaMancha Goats; Dark Brahma, Saxony Ducks; Pilgrim Geese, Icelandic Sheep. Animals are grass-fed, alfalfa, hay. No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used. Fresh or frozen goat milk, raw on request; free-range chicken eggs; pasture-raised chicken; Icelandic lamb, whole or half. Breeding stock available for sale as well.
- Gourmet Acres, Wayne & Anthea Thacker, (30 mi S of Tulsa, between Preston and Okmulgee; call for directions because GPS location is incorrect), phone: 918-200-5640, email: email@example.com, web: gourmetacres.com. LaMancha Goats; Delaware, Dorking, Dark Brahma, and Icelandic chickens; Saxony Ducks; Midget White Turkeys; American Guinea Hogs; Icelandic Sheep. Animals are grass-fed, alfalfa, hay. No antibiotics, steroids or hormones used. Fresh or frozen goat milk, raw on request; free-range chicken eggs; pasture-raised chicken and turkey; pasture-raised American Guinea hog, whole or half; Icelandic lamb, whole or half. Breeding stock available for sale as well.
Perkins/Stillwater: Jeremy and Angela Linzey, phone: 405-315-0445. Cows and goats are on unsprayed pasture and are fed only non-GMO feed, no soy, antibiotics, or hormones in their grain. Cow milk is $6/gallon and goat milk is $4/half-gallon. They do provide new plastic containers or you may bring your own half-gallon or gallon jars. Call ahead for pick up.
Piedmont: Milligan Family Farm, See listing under Oklahoma City.
Pryor, Mayes County: GraysLland Acres, 2960 North 438 Rd., Pryor OK 74361, phone: 918-825-1522, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: graysllandacres.com. Raw goat milk available from small herd of Nubian, Alpine, and LaMancha dairy goats. Also goat milk soap and lotions. Call or email for directions and availability.
Sand Springs: Heavens Little Acres, Marshall and Jana Hager, phone: 918-245-1291, email: Hlacres@aol.com. Raw goat milk, goat cheese, and free-range chicken eggs. Dairy has been in operation since 1995 and currently milking 19 healthy Nubian goats. No herbicides, pesticides, hormones, or antibiotics used. Call ahead for availability and directions.
Spencer: Flyaway Farm, S. Morris, PO Box 223, Spencer OK, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk $9/gallon by pre-order only, March-Oct.
Southwest OK: Kamin Shine Farms, Kristina, (near Altus & Mangum), phone: 580-471-8392, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Goat milk for sale for on farm pickup from LaMancha goats fed feed with no animal by-products. Eggs from free-range chickens, fruits, and vegetables.
Stillwater: Jorgensen’s Goat Milk Dairy. phone: 1-405-377-5795, web: Jorgensengoatmilkdairy.webs.com. Nubian goat milk for sale, $1.50/quart. Chemical free goat milk soap is also available. Call to order; see website for hours and location.
Stroud: L R Family Farm, 49701 W. 341 St. S., Stroud OK, phone: 918-510-1899 or 918-968-9360, email: email@example.com. Milk ($6/gallon) and cream ($8/gallon) available year round. Cow milked on day of pickup. Honey available in fall. They may also have a few kids for sale.
Tahlequah: GoatTown USA, Nicole Pool, Tahlequah OK, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, website: http://www.goattownusa.com, phone: 918-207-1999. Supplier of raw goat milk (fresh or frozen), purebred Nubian kids, free-range chicken eggs.
Thomas: Small Town Jerseys, Lester and Ronda Unruh and Derek, 705 East Nebraska St., Thomas OK 73669, phone: 580-661-2137, cell: 405-222-8241, Derek’s cell: 405-243-6035, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Lesters began milking Jerseys a few years ago for their own use. Cows are grass fed, and in the winter some alfalfa hay is fed. Now selling to other locals. Cost is $5/gallon. Call ahead anytime or email and check availability.
Tuskahoma: Trinity Ranch, Darrin or Rachael Goode, HC64 Box 3070 Tuskahoma, OK 74574, phone: 918-983-0018/918-839-2404 (call or text), email: email@example.com. We offer Jersey milk at 4 dollars/gallon, butter at 2 dollars/half pound, and cream at 3 dollars/pint. Our cows are pasture kept but they are fed creep and alfalfa pellets during milking.
Vian: Wild-Cat’s Acres, Jo Ann Wildcat, Rt 1 Box 205-A, Vian Ok 74962, phone: 918-773-8782, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk, baby goats, and puppies occasionally.
Wagoner: Greer’s Farm, Shane & Missy Greer, 10948 N. 20th St. W., Wagoner OK 74467, phone: 918-857-1629, email: Shanegreer2@juno.com. Raw goat milk from Nubian dairy goats.
Welling: Canyon Ridge Farms, Chrys & Marty Tinsley, PO Box 82, Welling OK 74471 (NE OK about 75 mi E of Tulsa; 75 mi W of Ft. Smith AR), phone: 918-931-0043, email: email@example.com, web: canyonridgefarms.com. Goat milk sold from the farm and supplied by Nubian dairy goats. Frozen goat milk is available for those needing to feed young or orphaned animals. Eggs and seasonal produce also available. Pick up at the farm; some products available at area farmers markets. Call ahead to place order and check availability. They accept cash and PayPal.
Wewoka: Kerry and Jennifer Kincade, 900 E. 14th St., Wewoka OK 74884, phone: 405-808-3226, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw Holstein cow milk, $5/gallon if you bring your own container. Grass-fed except for a little feed at milking time. Handmilked. Call for availability.
Wyandotte: LOMAH Dairy, Stanley and Donna Johnson, 23800 S. 690 RD, Wyandotte OK 74370 (1 mi from MO border), phone: 918-533-7132/7134, email: email@example.com. Oklahoma state licensed raw milk bottling plant. Milking grass-fed Jersey cows (farm’s grass hay fed in winter months). Cows receive grain (no chicken byproducts) at milking. No hormones used. Milk is jugged each morning and placed in a cooler for you. They are now making cheese, and will offer raw milk cheese in the future. Open 5:00 am until 10:00 pm.
Yale: Country Gardens Farm, Tobie & Neva Alsip, 21619 E. 19th St., Yale OK 74085 (1 mi off State Hwy 51; 17 mi E of Stillwater; 40 mi W of Tulsa; 9 mi N of Cushing), phone: 918-387-2548, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw Nubian goat milk, raw kefir, and soft fresh cheeses available for purchase as pet food, at the farm (call first). Goats browse on 80 acres of unsprayed woodland and meadows. Their diet is supplemented by alfalfa hay in winter months and whole grains from local mills while being milked. No herbicides, pesticides, antibiotics, or hormones used.:
- Ball Farms, (between Yukon and Mustang on SW 29th St), phone: 405-570-6716, Facebook: facebook.com/balldairyfarm. Registered LaMancha dairy goats. Raw goat milk for $4/half-gallon if you bring your own container. They will lend you a container for a small deposit if you don’t have one. Call for availability.
- Milligan Family Farm, See listing under Oklahoma City.