Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
- Red Cedar Farm, Jamie Perry, phone: 580-332-5079. No milk available at this time.
- Byrd’s Dairy, Larry and Virginia Byrd, phone: 580-265-4301. Raw goat milk available for $6/gallon or $2/quart. No hormones or antibiotics used in production. Animals are fed locally mixed feed and alfalfa hay.
Allen: Byrd’s Dairy, Larry and Virginia Byrd, Rt.1 Box 225L, Allen OK 74825, phone: 580-265-4301. Raw goat milk available for $6/gallon or $2/quart. No hormones or antibiotics used in production. Animals are fed locally mixed feed and alfalfa hay.
Beggs: Checkerboard Creek Farm, John & Anita Deupree, 5310 Herrick Rd, phone: 918-267-4021, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: cbcfarm.com. Raw goat milk (fresh or frozen), free-range eggs, goat milk soap.
Big Cabin: Prairie Trail Livestock, Beth Clappison, (45 min NE of Tulsa off the Will Rogers Turnpike), phone: 918-504-7654, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk from Nubian and Alpine goats fed a mixed feed made with grains from local mills and alfalfa hay. They have free access to grass during the spring, summer and fall and in winter are fed Bermuda/clover mixed hay baled off the farm. Goats are tested negative for CAE, Johne’s and brucellosis. Goat milk is $10/gallon; $5/half-gallon.
Blanchard/Dibble (20 mi S of Oklahoma City on Hwy 62):
- Berry Creek Farm, Larry Hocking, 1021 S. Tyler Ave., Blanchard, OK, 73010, phone: 405-659-3879, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: berrycreekfarm.us, Facebook: berrycreekfarm. Heritage breeds: Brown Swiss, chickens, ducks, turkeys, and geese. Berry Creek Farm is a registered organic farm with the goal of producing the highest quality food for Oklahomans. Vegetable/fruit CSA option available. All animals are pasture-grazed to help ensure their welfare. Berry Creek Farm grows barley, rye, clover, and milo as well as Bermuda and native grasses. Milk $7/gallon, chicken eggs $6/dozen, duck eggs $7/dozen, goose eggs $2/each, broiler chickens and turkeys farm-raised and farm-processed $7/pound. Pick-up at farm. Call ahead.
- Cross Timbers Farm, Lisa and Mike Lusby, 3286 East Veterans Memorial Hwy, Blanchard OK 73010 (20 mi S of OK City on Hwy 62), phone: 405 485 6075, email: Crosstimberfarm@hotmail.com, web: crosstimbersfarm.net. Family farm selling raw goat milk, goat milk products, and eggs. They raise registered Nubian, Saanen and Alpine dairy goats on alfalfa and fescue/rye/Bermuda grass pasture. $8/gallon for milk; $4/dozen for eggs. Goat sales and farm tours also available.
- Lookin Up Ranch, John and Cathy Harms, 21440 Portland Ave., Dibble, OK 73080, cell: 405-205-7298, email: email@example.com, web: lookinupranch.com, Facebook: facebook.com/lookinupranch. This small family farm has Jersey cows and chickens and offers milk and eggs to the public. No hormones or antibiotics used in production. Their cows are pastured on grass throughout the year and supplemented with premium alfalfa and grass hay. They feed an all-grain sweet feed while they milk. Raw milk is available for pick up in half-gallon glass jars. Milk is $6/gallon with a $5 jar deposit. Brown eggs are $3/dozen. Contact them to make sure they have milk or eggs available.
- Stewart Dairy Farm, Randy, Chris, or Dusty Stewart, (1 mi S of intersection of East Veterans Memorial Hwy/Hwy 62 and MacArthur Blvd), Blanchard OK 73010, phone: 405-485-3385, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: stewartdairyfarm.com. Stewart Dairy Farm is a fourth generation dairy farm keeping registered Brown Swiss cattle raised on native grass and alfalfa (no growth hormones, antibiotics or grain and they do not used chemicals on their fields). Raw milk is $5.50/gallon. Eggs can also be purchased for $4/dozen.
- Swinging K Farm, Dawn Kreger, phone: 405-392-5603, email: email@example.com. Family run farm, raising registered Nubian Dairy Goats. Fresh or frozen goat milk for $6/gallon or delivered to drop point in OKC for $7/gallon. Also offer handmade goat milk soaps and lotions.
Bristow: Hickory Hollow Homestead, Vester and Michele White, 20605 S. 401st West Avenue, Bristow, OK 74010, phone: 918-844-6055, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: HickoryHollowHomestead. Preferred contact is via email or text. Open for farm tours and milk pick-up by appointment only. ADGA registered LaMancha goats, raw milk in season (February – November, and usually extended). Raw milk is available directly off the farm in Non-BPA plastic half gallon jugs for $10/gallon or $6/half gallon. They use a professional raw milk approved milking system and feed local hay and locally milled grain combined with high quality chelated organic minerals in the winter. Fresh organic grasses and forage on the farm spring, summer and fall (fresh sprouted wheat fodder is fed on the milk stand in spring, summer, and early fall). Kids are dam raised for their first 2 weeks whenever possible, and often left to be raised by their dams. Organically grown produce is seasonally available in addition to fresh and dried herbs beginning in late spring of 2016. Registered LaMancha kids are available for sale ~ information is available by request after kidding season begins (January – June). Goats are bred to improve milk production, ease of care, parasite resistance, and confirmation with improvement of the breed in mind. Available to teach classes on a variety of topics, email or visit their Facebook page for more information.
Chandler: K-line Dairy Farm, Mike and Carol Kline, phone: 405-258-8584 or 918-866-2281. Jersey-Holstein cross cows fed on grass pasture and locally grown hay. Cows do get some natural grain in winter months. No antibiotics or herbicides used. Milk is $3/gallon picked up in your own jug. Call to get on list for daily or weekly pick-up. Spots filling up quickly.
Checotah: Lisa Berry, phone: 918-348-4959. Milk $6/gallon if you bring your own jug. Jersey/Holstein cross.
Chelsea: Dill’s-A Little Goat Farm / Dorsey-Lane Nubians, Chris and Ellen Dorsey, 21181 E Hwy 28A, Chelsea OK (across the road from the World’s Largest Totem Pole in Foyil OK), phone: 918-342-1425, email: email@example.com, web: dillsalittlegoatfarm.com. Raw goat milk and colostrum from healthy Nigerian Dwarf and Nubian dairy goats. They also sell pasteurized milk and colostrum, so be sure to ask for the raw.
- Colortime Nubians, Christina, 14124 E. 440 Rd, Claremore OK 74017, phone: 918-342-6830, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk from Nubian and mini-Nubian goats sold off the farm for both human and pet consumption, frozen colostrum when available, free-range brown and blue-green eggs. They pasteurize milk on request so make sure you are getting raw milk. Email or call Christina first for availability and pricing.
- Swan Brothers Dairy Inc., 938 East 5th St., Claremore OK 74017, phone: 918-341-2298, web: tiawah.com/swandairy.htm. Raw milk available for purchase at the farm. Grass-fed on unsprayed pasture. No herbicides or hormones used. Raw milk cheese available for shipment within continental US (call and have Visa or MasterCard available).
Corn: Double E Farm, Elaina Payne, 11167 N 2330 Rd, Corn, OK 73024, phone: 405-929-9454. Guernsey, Brown Swiss cows milked providing fresh milk daily. Cows are pasture fed, given Bermuda and alfalfa hay daily as well as fed a grain mixture at milking. $5/gallon. Fresh milk sold by appointment only. Please call or text to place order or sign up to be a weekly customer.
Coyle: Shekinah Springs Farm, Bethany Morris, Coyle OK (45 min. North of OKC), phone: 405-206-4898, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk and goat milk soap from healthy herd of Nubians.
Dacoma: MollyMoo Creamery, 17248 CR 450 Dacoma, OK 73731, phone: 580-278-1418, email: Mollymoocreamery@gmail.com, web: Mollymoocreamery.weebly.com, Facebook/Instagram: MollyMooCreamery. Holstein and Brown Swiss cows. They feed locally grown feed supplies and are a rotational grazing farm. Raw milk, cream, butter, and cheese available.
Davis: Cream O’ the Crop, Shorty and Lenora Thompson, phone: 405-665-5321, Facebook: facebook.com/creamothecrop. They raise Adga registered Nubian and Lamancha goats, fed a mixed grain on the stand, natural minerals, alfalfa and good mixed grass clover hay, plus 30 lush acres to browse. They have milk for $4/half gal. or $8/gal. with a $2 deposit for jars, they also sell fresh eggs, $3 doz., and young fryer rabbits, live or dressed.
Duncan: Tall Grass Jerseys, LLC, Dereck and Aubrey McPherson, 291413 Old Hwy. 7, Duncan, OK 73533, phone: 580-656-7055, email: aubrey.mcpherson@yahoo.
Edmond: Providence Farms, (NW Edmond), phone: 405-359-8359 or 405-240-2626. Small family farm raising Nubian dairy goats and a Guernsey/Jersey cross dairy cow. Animals graze on grass and alfalfa hay, and are given “treats” at milking time (details not provided). No chemicals used. They filter the milk with dairy grade filters and bottle in glass jars only. Farm models their practices after people like Joel Salatin and Greg Judy. Goat milk $9/gallon; cow milk $8/gallon.
El Reno: Redlands Community College Darlington Agriculture Education and Applied Research Center’s Grade A Goat Dairy, phone: 405-422-1422, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Goat milk available.
Elgin: Ballou Farms, Mr. Billy Ballou phone: 580-591-1519. Fresh raw milk from grass fed milking shorthorn cow. No unnecessary antibiotics or hormones used. Please call Kimberly in Cache area at 580-512-1395 to find out about convenient ordering services of locally grown/made products. Also please call Ballou Farms Meat Market 580-492-6328. Locally grown, fed and sold!
Erick: The Holmberg Farm, Chuck and Cheryll Holmberg, phone: 580-821-2595, web: holmbergfarm.com, email: email@example.com. Goat milk and cheese from goats grazing on pasture that is never treated with herbicides or pesticides, as well as daily alfalfa and corn. Hard and soft cheeses available for sampling at the farm.
Fairfax: Saltcreek Nubians, Linda Myers (owner), 2735 County Road 5909, Fairfax OK 74637, phone: 918-642-3035, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk available seasonally (spring, summer, and into autumn), from naturally fed Nubians. No chemicals used.
Fairview: Nunn Family, Adam and Denise, 10 miles west of Fairview, between Chester and Fairview on Hwy 60, phone: 580-227-7250. They have Holsteins, Jersey crosses, and brown Swiss.
- Grace Family Farm, Guthrie (3 mi N of Edmond along I-35), phone: 405-282-2652, web: gracefamilyfarm.com. This 2 1/2 acre farm is owned by a large family (two parents and seven children at home). Their vision began with a desire to produce food without chemicals or added hormones for their family, and grew with their desire to start a family business (giving their children a percentage of the profits). Their small herd of Nubian Goats eats alfalfa hay and at milking time receives a supplement of grain. They sell raw goat milk for $10/gallon and goat milk soap. They also have a CSA program.
- Sooner Gold Dairy, Warren Presnell and Melissa Snelling, 2401 W CO Rd 74, Guthrie, OK 73044, phone: 405-464-9946, email: Warren.Presnell@gmail.com. This family farm has registered La Manchas, Saanens, and chickens. They also offer milk and eggs to the public. No hormones or antibiotics are used. Goats are fed alfalfa/grass, hay, and grain feed during milking. There is milk available 365 days a year. Milk $10 Gallon/ Eggs $4 Dozen.
Holdenville: Upon A Rock Nubians, Wilkinson Family, Holdenville OK, phone: 405-379-5504, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk $7/gallon, $4/half-gallon; free-range eggs when available $2.50/dozen.
Idabel: Anna’s Goats, (SE corner of OK; 60 mi from Texarkana, 60 mi from Paris TX, 100 mi from Sulphur Springs TX, 4 hours from OK City), phone: 580-208-3840, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: annasgoats.com. Serving NE Texas and SE OK. Raw goat milk and goat meat from goats that roam on a 40 acre pasture. Free-range eggs, free-range turkeys, free-range guineas. Homemade goat milk soap and lye soap (vegetable and animal based). No hormones or antibiotics used.
- Four-Oaks Farm, Georg Ann Mundis, 21995 E 560 Rd., phone: 918-543-4985, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk (fresh or frozen) and raw milk cheeses, available seasonally.
- Silversprings Farms, 20454 E. 570 Rd, Inola OK 74036, phone: 918-543-3769, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Farmstead and small batch products. Raw goat milk off the farm, fresh or frozen, some goat milk soap, goat milk fudge and free-range brown, blue, and green eggs. They milk seven Nubians and an occasional MiniNubian. Call or email ahead.
Loco: Udder Bliss Creamery, Mike & April Thompson, 30501 E 1890 Rd, Loco OK 73442, phone: 940-613-2180, email: email@example.com, web: udderbliss.com, Facebook: udder.bliss. Grass-fed dairy. Milk, cheese, soap, lotion, spoon fudge. Available to North Central Texas and Southern Oklahoma. Free delivery of selected items.
- Daisy Acres Farm, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk available seasonally beginning in March. Brown eggs from pastured chickens $3.50/dozen when available. Pasture-raised chicken available end of May. Goat milk soap also.
- Spirit Farms, Sarah Tarver, 11346 S 435 Rd, Locust Grove OK, phone: 918-728-5644, email: SpiritFarms@aol.com, web: Spiritfarms.webs.com. Raw goat milk from small herd of dairy goats. Goats are fed all natural feed and local alfalfa that is not chemically sprayed. Available fresh or frozen, $6/gallon, $4/half-gallon, $2/quart. Bring your own container or they can provide you with a glass container for a one-time fee of $2. Eggs $2.50/dozen. They also operate a small herb farm that consists of culinary and medicinal herbs. Heirloom tomatoes available in limited quantities and other items such as goat milk soap, lotions and herbal products. See website for farm hours.
Manchester: Wildrose Farm, Mary and William Kellogg, RR1-Box 66, 73758, phone: 580-694-2372, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk (seasonally available), goat meat, various cheeses, kefir, free-range eggs, birds raised to order, and vegetables. Naturally raised goats, with access to woods and browse, and given custom-made goat minerals.
Mannford: Guinea Ridge Farm, Sharon Babcock, 8605 S. Hwy 48, phone: 918-352-4152, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw Nubian and Oberhasli goat milk for sale. No preservatives, hormones, pesticides used. Large brown eggs and baby goats for sale.
Mustang: Ball Farms (between Yukon and Mustang on SW 29th St), phone: 405-570-6716. Registered LaMancha dairy goats. They offer raw goat milk for $4/half-gallon if you bring your own container. They will lend you a container for a small deposit if you don’t have one. Call for availability.
- Hedge Hollow Nubian Dairy Goats, Dan & Lisa Nietfeld, HC-62,173-2 Hwy. 28, Nowata OK, web: hedgehollownubians.vpweb.com, phone: 918-214-4880. Fresh or frozen raw goat milk.
- Flanders Creek Dairy Goats. Cheri Flanders-Lewis, HC 62 Box 143-1, Nowata OK 74048 (3 mi S of intersection Hwy 28 and Hwy 60 between Chelsea and Nowata), phone: 918-798-1141, email: DeanLewis49@hughes.net, web: FlandersCreek.Com. Raw milk (fresh or frozen) and eggs.
Oklahoma City: Prairie Thyme Farm, 18801 Sunvalley Rd. Newalla, OK 74857 phone: 405-589-7361, email: email@example.com, web: www.prairiethymefarm.com, Facebook: Prairie Thyme Farm. They have a herd of Nubian, Lamanchas, and Alpine dairy goats. They are raised on 10 acres of pasture with free choice local alfalfa and prairie grass hay with local sourced grain on the milk stand. They use as many natural and holistic practices as possible. The following products are for sale: raw moats milk, pasteurized goat milk, kefir, cheese, yogurt, soap, and lotion. Baby goats are also available in the spring and summer. The farm is open by appointment only at this time. Farm tours and volunteer opportunities are available.
Perkins/Stillwater: Jeremy and Angela Linzey, phone: 405-315-0445. Cows and goats are on unsprayed pasture and are fed only non-GMO feed, no soy, antibiotics, or hormones in their grain. Cow milk is $6/gallon and goat milk is $4/half-gallon. They do provide new plastic containers or you may bring your own half-gallon or gallon jars. Call ahead for pick up.
Poteau: Cardoza Ranch, Frank Cardoza, 35812 Kerr Mansion Rd., Poteau, OK, 74953, phone: 917-396-7561, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: cardozaranch.com, Facebook: ranchcardoza. Jersey cows, pigs, chickens, and rabbits. All animals are pasture-grazed to help ensure their welfare. Milk $6/gallon, chicken eggs $3/dozen. Open hours are 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday. Special arrangements if you call ahead for Saturday. Cardoza Ranch can also be found at the Old Town Poteau Farmer’s Market. Pick-up at farm. Call ahead.
Pryor, Mayes County: GraysLland Acres, 2960 North 438 Rd., Pryor OK 74361, phone: 918-825-1522, email: email@example.com, web: graysllandacres.com. Raw goat milk available from small herd of Nubian, Alpine, and LaMancha dairy goats. Also goat milk soap and lotions. Call or email for directions and availability.
Sand Springs: Heavens Little Acres, Marshall and Jana Hager, phone: 918-245-1291, email: Hlacres@aol.com. Raw goat milk, goat cheese, and free-range chicken eggs. Dairy has been in operation since 1995 and currently milking 19 healthy Nubian goats. No herbicides, pesticides, hormones, or antibiotics used. Call ahead for availability and directions.
Southwest OK: Kamin Shine Farms, Kristina, (near Altus & Mangum), phone: 580-471-8392, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Goat milk for sale for on farm pickup from LaMancha goats fed feed with no animal by-products. Eggs from free-range chickens, fruits, and vegetables.
Spencer: Flyaway Farm, S. Morris, PO Box 223, Spencer OK, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk $9/gallon by pre-order only, March-Oct.
Sperry: The Herbal Goat & Jersey Girls Phil & Debbie Tubb, located 20 min north of downtown Tulsa, phone: 713-213-9082, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. They offer milk from registered A2 Jersey girls. Girls are pastured and fed alfalfa and all natural grain at milking. No antibiotics or hormones given. Supplemented with local hay and alfalfa during the winter. Milk is provided in one-half gallon glass jars for $7/gallon with a jar deposit of $3. Registered Nubian goat milk will be available in Spring 2017.
- Jorgensen’s Goat Milk Dairy. phone: 1-405-377-5795, web: Jorgensengoatmilkdairy.webs.com. Nubian goat milk for sale in glass canning jars that are vacuum sealed for freshness. $2/quart or $7/gallon. Also offer raw goat yogurt for $2.75/quart, as well as a variety of goat cheese, including feta, chevre, cheddar, colby, havarti, edam, coltswold, provolone and dessert cheeses. Try before you buy! Goat milk soap and lotions also available for sale. Call to order; see website for hours and location.
- Off Our Rocker Ranch, Miles & Brecinda Robertson, 10520 E 19th Ave, Stillwater, OK, 74074. Phone: 405) 612-1432, Email: email@example.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/offourrockerranch, Offering raw goat milk and free range eggs. Milk $7 per gallon. Animals fed locally milled grain at milking, non-GMO alfalfa and native prairie hay. No hormones or antibiotics used.
Stroud: L R Family Farm, 49701 W. 341 St. S., Stroud OK, phone: 918-510-1899 or 918-968-9360, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Milk ($6/gallon) and cream ($8/gallon) available year round. Cow milked on day of pickup. Honey available in fall. They may also have a few kids for sale.
Tahlequah: GoatTown USA, Nicole Pool, Tahlequah OK, email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, website: http://www.goattownusa.com, phone: 918-207-1999. Supplier of raw goat milk (fresh or frozen), purebred Nubian kids, free-range chicken eggs.
Thomas: Small Town Jerseys, Lester and Ronda Unruh and Derek, 705 East Nebraska St., Thomas OK 73669, phone: 580-661-2137, cell: 405-222-8241, Derek’s cell: 405-243-6035, email: email@example.com. The Unruhs began milking Jerseys a few years ago for their own use. Cows are grass fed, with some grain during milking and in the winter some alfalfa hay is fed. Now selling to other locals. Cost is $5/gallon. Call ahead anytime or email and check availability.
Tuskahoma: Trinity Ranch, Darrin or Rachael Goode, HC64 Box 3070 Tuskahoma, OK 74574, phone: 918-983-0018/918-839-2404 (call or text), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer Jersey milk at 4 dollars/gallon, butter at 2 dollars/half pound, and cream at 3 dollars/pint. Our cows are pasture kept but they are fed creep and alfalfa pellets during milking.
Vian: Wild-Cat’s Acres, Jo Ann Wildcat, Rt 1 Box 205-A, Vian Ok 74962, phone: 918-773-8782, email: email@example.com. Raw milk, baby goats, and puppies occasionally.
Wagoner: Greer’s Farm, Shane & Missy Greer, 10948 N. 20th St. W., Wagoner OK 74467, phone: 918-857-1629, email: Shanegreer2@juno.com. Raw goat milk from Nubian dairy goats.
Welling: Canyon Ridge Farms, Chrys & Marty Tinsley, PO Box 82, Welling OK 74471 (NE OK about 75 mi E of Tulsa; 75 mi W of Ft. Smith AR), phone: 918-931-0043, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: canyonridgefarms.com. Goat milk sold from the farm and supplied by Nubian dairy goats. Frozen goat milk is available for those needing to feed young or orphaned animals. Eggs and seasonal produce also available. Pick up at the farm; some products available at area farmers markets. Call ahead to place order and check availability. They accept cash and PayPal.
Welty: Sun Up to Sun Down Ranch, Toni West, 369181 E 960 Rd, Welty, OK, 74833. Phone: 918-623-1140, Email: sunup2sundownranch@earthlink.
Wewoka: Dixie Lease Farms, 900 E. 14th St., Wewoka OK 74884, phone: 405-808-3226, email: email@example.com. Raw Jersey milk, call for availability and current price. Grass fed except for a little feed at milking time. Hand-milked. We also sell grassfed beef by whole, half and quarters, chicken fryers and fresh eggs.
Wyandotte: LOMAH Dairy, Stanley and Donna Johnson, 23800 S. 690 RD, Wyandotte OK 74370 (1 mi from MO border), phone: 918-533-7132/7134, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Oklahoma state licensed raw milk bottling plant. Milking grass-fed Jersey cows (farm’s grass hay fed in winter months). Cows receive grain (no chicken byproducts) at milking. No hormones used. Milk is jugged each morning and placed in a cooler for you. They are now making cheese, and will offer raw milk cheese in the future. Open 5:00 am until 10:00 pm.
Yale: Country Gardens Farm, Tobie & Neva Alsip, 21619 E. 19th St., Yale OK 74085 (1 mi off State Hwy 51; 17 mi E of Stillwater; 40 mi W of Tulsa; 9 mi N of Cushing), phone: 918-387-2548, email: email@example.com. Raw Nubian goat milk, raw kefir, and soft fresh cheeses available for purchase as pet food, at the farm (call first). Goats browse on 80 acres of unsprayed woodland and meadows. Their diet is supplemented by alfalfa hay in winter months and whole grains from local mills while being milked. No herbicides, pesticides, antibiotics, or hormones used.:
Yukon: Ball Farms, (between Yukon and Mustang on SW 29th St), phone: 405-570-6716. Registered LaMancha dairy goats. Raw goat milk for $4/half-gallon if you bring your own container. They will lend you a container for a small deposit if you don’t have one. Call for availability.