Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Statewide-Private Buying Club:
- Miller’s Biodiversity Farm: leave a message at: 717-786-7895. 100 percent grass-fed. 100 percent of their milk is A2-A2. Real nutrient-dense products directly from the farmer. They ship nationally to doors in all 48 contiguous states. Reduced or free delivery to groups in NJ, NY, and MA. Open to establishing new drop sites throughout the US. Willing to be a vendor at your workshop or conference. Products: raw grass-fed milk – cow, goat, sheep and camel, raw yogurt – cow, goat and sheep, raw kefir – cow, goat and sheep, raw cheese – cow, goat and sheep, raw cream, sour cream, cottage cheese w/ cream, butter, ice cream; pasture raised meats – beef, pork and soy-free poultry, soy-free fertile pastured eggs, beef suet, tallow, pork fat, lard, beef and chicken stocks, cultured vegetables, homemade breads, soaked/dried nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, kombucha, beet kvass. They are a buying club; free to create an account and purchase with them. Visit amishbiofarm.com for details or to place an order. They guarantee customer service and product quality.
Burns: Windswept Plains Goat Dairy, Shelly Lienemann, phone: 307-996-6738, email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: winds
Buffalo, Story, Sheridan: Wyoming Grass Fed; email: info@WyomingGrassFed.com. Cowshares, cow boarding, grass-fed in season. Free-range, pastured chickens and eggs.
- Calico Bluffs LaManchas, Joellen Strode, 17 Chalk Bluffs Rd., Cheyenne WY 82007; phone: 307-632-6905; email: Twogoat17@aol.com. Raw goat milk and purebred LaManchas for sale.
- Irish Belles Farms, Dana Connelly, 10113 Beulah Ave, Cheyenne WY 82009; phone: 307-637-0546 or 307-220-4472; email: Danasuejo@aol.com. Raw goat milk.
- Sparrowhawk Nubians, Vicki Willis, owner, 2525 County Road 218, Cheyenne WY 82009; phone: 307-433-9405 or 307-214-5690; email: email@example.com .
Chugwater: Scott and Becky Boersma, 180 South Chugwater Highway, phone: 307-640-6063, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Three Holstein cows and a few goats of mixed breeds. Rotationally grazed as much as possible, fed some grain to help moderate the grassy flavor and balance out management as farmer is new to Wyoming and grazing. New customers are encouraged to visit when they buy their first share, and also after that if they desire. Delivery to Cheyenne, Chugwater, Wheatland, and possibly soon to Casper (through a relay of commuters).
Douglas: Baker’s Dozen, Jennifer Baker, Douglas WY 82633; phone: 307-359-2903; email: email@example.com. Saanen and Nubian goat kids, and chicken or duck eggs available, Hatchlings of chickens, ducks, goslings, and heritage turkeys available.
Evanston: Pace Family Farm/Whispering Meadows Ranch, Kevin & Lizette Pace, 275 Appaloosa Drive Evanston, WY 82930, phone: 307-789-0088, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: PaceFamilyFarm/WhisperingMeadowsRanch. Currently milking 30 Lamancha dairy goats. They also have grass fed beefalo, black angus beef and pasture raised chicken and duck eggs available. Hours: 7am-9pm. Available products include raw goat milk, raw goat milk kefir, raw goat cheese, pasture raised chicken and duck eggs, grassfed beefalo and black angus beef. Tours are available upon request. Delivery options available.
Gillette/Buffalo/Sheridan: EZ Rocking Ranch, Frank Wallis, 979 Bitter Creek, Recluse WY 82725; phone: 307-682-2177; web: WyomingGrassFed.com; email: f.wallis@EZRocking-Ranch.com. Farm shares, Brown Swiss & Jersey milk cows, Alpine dairy goats. Grass-fed beef, free-range chickens and eggs, heritage turkeys, pastured pork, and more. Weekly delivery to Gillette, Buffalo, Sheridan and points between.
Lincoln/Sweetwater/Uinta Counties: Running Water Farms, Jana Williams, 10360 Hwy 89N Evanston WY, phone: 307-789-3903; web: www.runningwaterfarms.com; email: email@example.com. Raw milk from an eclectic herd of milk cows, Grass-fed beef, free-range chickens, eggs and turkeys, pastured pork, and more. Weekly delivery to Evanston, Kemmerer, Green River, Rock Springs and The Bridger Valley.
Sheridan: Blue Yonder Farm, Melissa and Stephen Petzold, 491 Cat Creek Road Sheridan, WY 82801, phone: 307-737-2233, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook:
BlueYonderFarmWY/. Whole raw milk, cream, butter from cow, goat, and sheep. Free range grass and hay-fed. Hay is plain prairie grass mix and limited alfalfa hay that is old stand and old genetics no spraying. Grain is oat, barley, and flax. No corn and no soy. No fish or fish byproducts. All dairy animals are veterinarian tested annually free of TB. Tested triennially free of Brucellosis. The farm is tested Johnes free and the sheep are also tested OOP Free. Copy of test provided upon request. Milked by closed machine milking system, filtered, and chilled in 1/2 gallon glass mason jars. Cow milk is $5/half gallon, Goat milk is $8/half gallon, Sheep milk is $10/half gallon (limited seasonal availability). Farm pick up or town delivery to central pickup location (Immanuel Lutheran Church on 5th Street across from the hospital).
Thermopolis: Becker Family Stock Farm, Sonja Becker, 1531 Owl Creek Road, Thermopolis, WY 82443. Phone: (307) 867-2233, email: email@example.com, web: www.beckerfamilystockfarm.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/Becker. Family Stock Farm. Jersey cows milk, 100% pastured and fed home grown, beyond organic grass and hay only. Herd shares, local Tuesday delivery. They also carry retail cuts of freezer packed beef, pastured pork, lamb and whole chickens. Farm tours are available.