Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
IN STORES STATEWIDE: Raw milk can be found across the state in Sprouts markets. Find a location on their website: www.sprouts.com
Benson/Pomerene: Fiore di Capra (“Flower of the Goat”), Alethea Swift, Pomerene AZ (35 mi E of Tucson off I-10), phone: 520-586-2081, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: goatmilkandcheese.com. Fiore di Capra is a grade A goat dairy and creamery. Raw goat milk products include milk, kefir, yogurt, artisanal fresh and aged cheese, cajeta (traditional sweet milk pouring sauce, also known as dulce de leche), caramels, ice cream, and cheesecakes. Handmade soaps and lotions also available. Licensed Grade A and inspected by the State of Arizona since 2006. No pesticides or hormones used. Antibiotics used only in extremis (to save the life of the animal) and that milk is not used for production. Products available on Sundays from 8 am to noon at the St. Phillip’s Plaza Farmers Market (4280 N. Campbell Ave.) in Tucson. Most products sold online at their website, and available for shipping throughout the country. Raw milk products (milk and kefir) shipped in half-gallon bottles via UPS Ground Service throughout Arizona only. Onsite sales available on a case-by-case basis (please phone to coordinate). Visit the farm website to view photos of farm and animals and sign up for email list. Calls and questions welcome.
- Fond Du Lac Farms, 8149 S. Stanfield Road Casa Grande, AZ, 85193. Phone: 844-RAW-FARM (844-729-3276). email: email@example.com. web: fonddulacfarms.com. Facebook: www.Facebook.com/FDLFarms. Licensed, state-certified raw Brown Swiss cow milk. Fond du Lac Farms is a family owned and operated dairy; cows are fed organically grown, non-GMO pastured hay grown by a local farmer. No corn or soy. Milk sold in half gallons. Available at all Sprouts farmers markets as well as many health food stores throughout the state. Read more on their website FAQ and visit the site for full store listings.
- Green Pastures Raw Milk Dairy, 4613 N. Signal Peak Road Casa Grande, AZ 85194, phone: 520-705-3248, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greenpasturesrawmilkdairy/. Green Pastures Raw Milk Dairy pasture graze their Brown Swiss cows. Raw milk is available for $9.50/gal either at their farm store or for delivery. They also participate in multiple farmers markets across the valley. They are available by phone during normal business hours Monday through Saturday. Tours of the farm by appointment only. Please call or visit their Facebook page for questions and inquiry.
Chino Valley: Plum Prairie Creamery, Erin Davis, phone/text: 602-980-9203, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.plumprairiecreamery.com. 100 percent grassfed. State licensed and certified Grade A creamery. Jersey cows raised organically on pasture year round. No grain, corn, soy, or antibiotics. 12 milking cows on 10 acres. A licensed dairy with raw milk available in glass half gallon jars, as well as heavy cream sold by the quart. Available in Mount Hope Foods Naturally in Cottonwood, Interdependence Foods in Sedona, The Honey Man store in Prescott Valley, Uptown Farmers Market in Phoenix. Visit website for a current list of drop points, store hours, and more information.
Elfrida: Golden Rule Dairy (between Willcox and Douglas along Rt. 191), phone: 520-210-2857, email: email@example.com, web: www.goldenruledairy.com. Golden Rule Dairy is a small family owned and operated licensed Grade A Dairy. They offer raw milk from their herd of Jersey cows. The cows are grassfed, grain-free and non-GMO. As of now they only have milk available, but are working towards having cream, butter, etc. in the near future. They have different drop locations where you can purchase fresh milk weekly. They also have their milk in a few local health food stores and farmers markets. Be sure to check out their website for exact locations, times, store listings, farmers markets and more. You may also pick up milk directly from the farm. Farm visits are always welcome Monday through Friday and occasionally Saturdays. Contact them for an appointment.
Laveen: Martin Farms, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk, small, family owned operation with La Mancha and Nubian Dairy Goats, horses, sheep, and chickens. (No cows.) They have the Arizona Department of Agriculture license to sell and distribute raw goat milk and cheeses for pet food consumption only. Currently under Arizona Law they are allowed to sell milk for pet food use only. AZ Dept. Of Ag. Environmental Services Division License No. 3657.
Phoenix: Healthy Habit Health Foods, 6029 N 7th St. Phoenix, AZ 85014, phone: 602-252-6000, web: HealthyHabitHealthFoods.com. Carries raw milk. Call in advance because it sells out quickly.
Queen Creek (SE of Phoenix):
- Save Your Dairy, Jackie Calamos, phone: 480-279-4474, web: saveyourdairy.com. They are a small, Grade A dairy, licensed by the state of Arizona. They produce, bottle and distribute only raw cow milk throughout the state. Currently located at the NW corner of Higley and Riggs, but need to find a new home very soon, as a shopping center will be built on the land they lease. Anyone knowing of a small dairy for sale, or acreage to lease or purchase, please contact owner Jackie Calamos through the website or phone listed above.
- Scarlett Ridge Farms: See listing under Santan Valley.
St. David: T Bar J, (between Benson and Tombstone), phone: 520-390-9839, email: email@example.com. A free range, pastured dairy that raises and milks jersey cows. Please call for availability.
Santan Valley: Scarlett Ridge Farms, (cross streets are Ocotillo/Ironwood), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, text: 480-695-3562. Raw cow milk. Healthy registered Jerseys, tested A2/A2. High quality butter fat and protein. Cows graze on four acres of fresh green Bermuda grass pastures, supplementing includes non-GMO high protein alfalfa, directly from local hay farmer, No corn/soy is fed. Cows provide milk for family along with a few other family shares. The farm is not licensed to sell raw milk for human consumption. Raw milk available through other arrangements. Fresh milk is sold whole and cream is not separated. Text for availability. Sometimes there is a wait list.
Snowflake: Kimber’s Farm Fresh Eggs, Susan Clark, P.O. Box 2706, Snowflake, AZ. 85937; phone: 760-484-6376; email: email@example.com. Raw cow milk for pets or crafts from Guernsey cows fed hay and grasses. No hormones or antibiotics used. Call first to check availability and arrange pickup time (they are open 11 am – 4 pm Monday-Saturday). This is a small family farm managed by a mother and daughter and they only sell direct from their farm.
Surprise: email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Private family has surplus milk available in the Surprise, AZ area. Grass/alfalfa fed family Jersey cow. no grain. DNA tested A2/A2 , results can be provided. Not licensed to sell for human food, sold as pet food only.
- Guadalupe Guernseys, Tucson, AZ, Gila Goodwin, phone: 520-609-6528, email: email@example.com. They have a small herd of registered A2/A2 Guernseys that are fed a mixture of non-GMO alfalfa and timothy mix. They sell whole milk, cream, and periodically cheese, butter, and other dairy products. The milk is tested regularly by DHIA and has been found to have a butterfat content of around 4 percent and a protein content around 3.6 percent. Milk is $8/gallon and is stored in commercial refrigerators at 33 degrees.
- Happy Cows Creamery (Northwest Tucson), Skip Dotson, phone: 520-591-6960, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. They have a small herd of registered Jerseys that are fed a non-GMO alfalfa hay supplemented with a custom mix of non-GMO grain. Two of the cows are A2/A2. The milk has been lab tested and is tested monthly at a USDA certified lab. $9/gallon. The milk is filtered and bottled immediately after milking and refrigerated in commercial refrigerators to 33 degrees. With a three-gallon purchase, a dozen eggs from their organically fed chickens are included. Raw milk kefir is also available. Visits to the farm to see the care and treatment of the cows and chickens are encouraged.
- Racing Acres, Josh Tatge, phone: 520-991-1954 (east side of Tucson). They have a small herd of registered Jerseys that are fed a non-GMO alfalfa hay supplemented with a custom mix of non-GMO grain. $10/gallon. Fresh eggs also available
- Sparlin Ranch Works(Oro Valley, Catalina, Oracle, Marana), John Sparlin, phone: 520-971-1545, email: JohnBSparlin@TucsonSold.com. They currently have one Jersey cow that produces DNA-tested A2/A2 milk. They feed non-GMO grain and alfalfa hay. No corn or soy is fed and no hormones, pesticides or antibiotics used. Butter, cheese, and other milk products are available periodically. Farm-fresh free-range non-GMO chicken eggs are available as well.
Yuma: Sprouts Farmers Market, 1590 S 4th Ave. Yuma, Az. 85364, phone: (928) 288-6061. Offers Fond Du Lac Farms raw milk in half gallons.