Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Statewide–For Small & Starting Co-ops/Private Buying Clubs:
- Green Pasture Farm email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Located in central Pennsylvania. Milk comes from grassfed Jersey cows, occasionally they have grassfed meat and poultry. They also have non-GMO and soy-free chicken eggs and some other products. They deliver to New York City, NJ and CT.
- Meadow Ridge Farm: phone: 717-530-5999; email: email@example.com; web: myrealfoods.com/MeadowRidgeFarm. A private membership club only, with delivery sites in southern NY (including NYC and Long Island), NJ, CT, MD, northern WV, eastern OH, and northern and eastern VA. Free delivery on more than 350 products to any of their delivery sites. To start a new delivery site in your area, call farmer Merv directly. All products are produced in the Weston A. Price traditions, employing practices that are organic, sustainable, humane, and environmentally conscious, and completely free of soy, hormones, GMOs and antibiotics. Their extensive list of products includes: Raw A2 milk from 100 percent grassfed Jersey cows; 12 varieties of raw milk cow cheeses, cottage cheese, yogurt, cream, butter, and kefir, all made with raw A2 milk. Raw goat milk, cheeses, butter, yogurt, kefir, their custom probiotic goat drink, as well as pastured goat meat. Camel milk; sheep milk and cheeses. 100 percent grassfed Devon beef and lamb. Pastured chicken, pork, turkey, and duck. Free range chicken and duck eggs. Nutrient dense bone broth from beef, chicken, turkey, lamb and duck. Crispy nuts; breads, brownies, granola and bars; potato chips; fermented kimchi, sauerkraut; beet kvass, kombucha; cabbage juice tonic, pickles, ginger ale, ketchup, grape cooler, homemade super tonic, beets, ginger carrots, and mayonnaise; raw honey and maple syrup; wild-caught salmon and haddock; raw cow and goat milk ice creams; Green Pasture Blue Ice Oils; homemade goat milk soaps, and much more. They also offer insulated/ice-packed FedEx Ground shipping of their goat/lamb meat and goat dairy products ONLY. To view their entire list of products, ingredients, prices and delivery sites, simply go to their ordering site and click on the “Join” button to register and to learn more about their food buying club.
- Miller’s Biodiversity Farm: leave a message at: 717-786-7895.100 percent grassfed. 100 percent of their milk is A2/A2. Real nutrient-dense products directly from the farmer. Have your order shipped in the mail to your home. Reduced or free delivery to groups in NJ, NY, and MA. Open to establishing new group pickup sites. Willing to be a vendor at your workshop or conference. Products: raw grassfed milk – cow, goat, sheep, and camel; and raw yogurt, kefir and cheese from cow, goat, and sheep. Raw cream, sour cream, cottage cheese w/ cream, butter, ice cream; pasture raised meats – beef, pork and soy-free poultry, soy-free fertile pastured eggs, tallow, pork fat, lard, beef and chicken stocks, cultured vegetables, homemade breads, soaked/dried nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, kombucha, beet kvass. They are a private buying club; $25/year to create an account and purchase with us. Visit amishbiofarm.com for details or to become a member.
- Amish Shepherd’s Hollow Farm, Ben and Emanuel Fisher, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.rawmilkny.com. Supply grassfed, organic, raw unhomogenized Guernsey breed cow milk. Also drop offs to NYC and deliveries throughout NJ.
- Triangle Organics Farm, Delivery to Connecticut via website listed below. Martha and Elmer King, 5799 Penns Valley Road Aaronsburg, PA 16820, phone: 814-349-4890, email: email@example.com, web: www.farmmatch.com/grassfedgoodness, Triangle Organics raises both Devon (Heritage breed) and Jersey cows. The Devon cows are raised for their meat and the Jerseys for their milk, (prized for their higher fat content). As of 2012 some of the milk comes from a Jersey/Devon cross. The rest is from the Jersey herd. All cows are 100 percent grassfed and receive hay and minerals during the winter months. Cow milk: half gallon in plastic – $4, half gallon in milk – $6. Goats milk half gallon in plastic – $7. Butter -$12.50/lb.; Heavy Cream – $6/pint Sour cream, buttermilk, cow milk cheese, goat milk cheese, cottage cheese, kefir, whey, yogurt also available.
Bethel: Holbrook Farm, John Holbrook, 45 Turkey Plain Road Bethel, CT 06801; phone: 203-792-0561, web: www.holbrookfarm.net. Raw milk available.
Bozrah: Brush Hill Dairy, Sarah Brush, 87 Brush Hill Rd. Bozrah, CT 06334; phone: 860-383-9255; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw cow milk, eggs, vegetables and beef for sale on the farm and at Fiddleheads in New London.
Branford: Four Seasons Market, 875 West Main Street, phone: 203-488-4248. Sells Foxfire Farm milk. See Mansfield Center listing.
Bridgewater: Nature View Farm, Felice Martin, 59 Second Hill Rd. Bridgewater, CT 06752, phone: 860-355-3276. Raises and milks a growing herd of Holstein and Jersey cows. The animals are treated without hormones. The cows are raised on pasture, organically grown hay, and non-GMO grains. $5.50/half gallon and $8/gallon. Milk bottled fresh everyday into BPA-free containers. Farm store is right on the farm, just off of Rt. 67 in Bridgewater. It is open every day from 10 am to 6 pm. Call anytime and someone will return the phone call as soon as possible. There is delivery to some retail stores in CT. Call for details. Currently, raw milk from Nature View Farm is sold at Caraluzzi’s Georgetown Market in Wilton, Caraluzzi’s Bethel Food Market in Bethel, Caraluzzi’s Newtown Market in Newtown, New Morning in Woodbury, Chamomile in Danbury, right at the farm in Bridgewater, Labonne’s in Watertown, Common Bond Market in Sheldon, Thyme and Season in Hamden, Sunny Ridge Market in Bethlehem, Natural Marketplace in New Milford, Butchers Best in Newtown, and the list is constantly growing. Call to see if Nature View’s Raw Milk is sold in a store near you. Stop by the farm for heirloom and organically grown produce from June-November.
Canterbury: Baldwin Brook Farm, Chris and Mavis Newton; phone: 860-546-2137 or 401-419-1214; email: email@example.com; web: baldwinbrookfarm.com. State licensed raw milk from Jersey cows. Bottled in glass half-gallons and quarts. Call to confirm availability and schedule pick-up time. Closed Thursdays and Sundays. Note: Their raw milk is also sold in most local IGA stores and the Willimantic Food Co-op. EBT is accepted for raw milk in these stores, including for the bottle deposits.
Columbia: Cambera Farm, Cori Antignani, phone: 860-942-1355, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: Cambera Farm. Raw goat milk and dairy products from La Mancha dairy goats. Animals are grassfed without any chemical or hormone treatments. Raw goat milk by the half gallon, chevre and feta. Fresh cheese available through advance order. Also available: Fresh sourdough breads, black and green tea kombucha, canned fruit jams and pickles, dried herbs, rabbit meat, hand crafted goat milk soaps and old fashioned tallow/soy/beeswax candles. Monthly, three-month and six-month goat herdshares available. Text or email for more information or to arrange a pickup.
- Local Farm, by appointment only. Phone: 860-672-0229, web: rlocalfarm.com.
- Stone Wall Dairy, LLC, Chris Hopkins, 332 Kent Road South (Rte 7), Cornwall Bridge, CT 06754; phone: 860-248-0332. web: stonewalldairyfarmct.com. RT 7, three miles south of Cornwall Bridge. State licensed raw milk from Jersey cows available at the farm and at many local stores.
Coventry: Highland Park Market, 1721 Boston Turnpike Coventry, CT 06238. Sells raw milk from Baldwin Brook Farm (see listing under Canterbury).
Danbury: Chamomille sells Foxfire Farm milk; see Mansfield Center listing.
Durham: Deerfield Farm sells state-certified raw Jersey milk and yogurt from the farm. Pick up Saturdays 8 am-12 pm or call Melynda at 860-301-7828 for alternate pick-up times. Their raw milk is also sold at Brock’s Farm Market on Main St. in Durham. See DeerfieldFarm.org for more information.
East Lyme: Bright and Beautiful Homestead, LLC, phone: 860-885-8548, email: email@example.com, web: www.folkmagicsoaps.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/folkmagicsoaps. Grassfed Nubian goat milk $8/half gallon. Fresh or frozen. Call for pickup details.
Falls Village: Rustling Wind Creamery, Joan Lamothe, 148 Canaan Mountain Road; phone: 860-824-7084; web: rustlingwind.com. Raw milk and raw milk cheeses.
Guilford: Foodworks sells Foxfire Farm milk; see Mansfield Center listing.
Greenwich (on the CT border with NY state; 40 minutes from New York City): Yaron Seidman L.Ac.,M.He.; phone: 203-228-4715; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk available to co-op groups.
Lebanon: West Green Farm Orchard & Dairy, Steve Preli, 119 West Town Street Lebanon, CT 06249, phone: 860-951-8021, email: email@example.com, web: www.westgreenfarm.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/pg/westgreenfarm. They have Jersey cows and offer herdshares for $40/month plus a one-time herd buy in of $75/share. Their cows are fed hay and grass pasture with a limited amount of grain during the winter. They milk year-round and bottle in half gallon mason jars. Herdshare members receive their milk weekly. Call them for more information.
Lisbon: Green Market, LLC, 17 River Road Lisbon CT; phone: 860-376-2765. Raw Jersey cow milk from Baldwin Brook Farm sold in half-gallon and quart glass bottles (see Canterbury listing).
Litchfield: Meadow Ridge Farm, 277 Beach St. Litchfield, CT 06759; phone: 860-567-9537. Open seven days a week, self-service, half-gallon, gallon, fresh eggs, bulk quantities available.
Mansfield Center: Foxfire Farm, Elisa Santee, phone: 860-455-0739. Jersey milk, sold in the following stores: Chamomille (Danbury), New Morning (Woodbury), The Willimantic Food Co-op (Willimantic), Edge of the Woods (New Haven), Foodworks (Old Saybrook and Guilford), Orchard Hill Market (Branford). No on-farm sales.
New Haven: Edge of the Woods, 379 Whalley Ave. (nearest cross-street is Norton) New Haven, CT 06511; phone: 203-787-1055. Raw Jersey milk from Foxfire Farm (see Mansfield Center listing).
New London: Fiddleheads Natural Foods Cooperative, 13 Broad Street New London, CT 06320; web: FiddleheadsFood.coop. Raw cow milk from Brush Hill Dairy in Bozrah and raw goat milk from Beltane Farm in Lebanon.
Norwich: Gingerroot Natural Foods, 205 West Thames Norwich, CT; phone: 860-889-8720. Raw Jersey cow milk from Baldwin Brook Farm sold in half-gallon and quart glass bottles (see Canterbury listing). Weekly delivery; must be ordered beforehand. Call to place order.
Old Saybrook: Foodworks sells Foxfire Farm milk; see Mansfield Center listing.
Oxford: Rich’s Farm, Don Rich, Rt. 67 Oxford CT; phone: 203-888-6212. Raw milk.
Plainfield: Rising Moon Natural Foods, LLC, 708 Norwich Road, Plainfield CT; phone: 860-564-4811. Raw Jersey cow milk from Baldwin Brook Farm sold in half-gallon and quart glass bottles (see Canterbury listing).
Ridgefield: Nature’s Temptations, 32 Prospect Street Ridgefield, CT 06877; phone: 203-438-5443; web: naturestemptations.com. Milk from Stone Wall Dairy. See listing under Cornwall Bridge.
Salisbury: LaBonne’s Market, 22 Academy St. Salisbury, CT 06068, web: www.labonnes.com. Milk from Stone Wall Dairy. See listing under Cornwall Bridge.
Sterling: Buttercup Farm, Megan Johnson, 260 Main St. Sterling CT, phone: 860-564-4357. Buttercup farm is a small grass-based dairy located in northeast CT offering raw milk from Guernsey and Jersey cows. Sold in glass half-gallons through the on-farm store. Hours 7 am – 7 pm, 7 days/week. Tours and visitors welcome.
Watertown: LaBonne’s Market, 639 Straits Turnpike Watertown, CT 06795, web: www.labonnes.com. Milk from Stone Wall Dairy. See listing under Cornwall Bridge.
Westport: Double L Market, 730 Post Road East Westport, CT 06880, phone: 203-557-4705, web: doublelmarket.com. Raw milk available on special orders 7 days a week.
Willimantic: Willimantic Food Co-op, 91 Valley St. Willimantic, CT 06226; phone: 860-456-3611; web: willimanticfood.coop. Carries raw milk, delivered weekly. Sells raw cow milk from Baldwin Brook Farm (see Canterbury listing) and raw goat milk from Beltane Farm in Lebanon. Goat milk is seasonal; generally available in the spring, summer, and fall.
Woodbury: New Morning Country Market sells Foxfire Farm milk; see Mansfield Center listing.