Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Statewide–For Small & Starting Co-ops/Private Buying Clubs:
- Meadow Ridge Farm: web: myrealfoods.com/MeadowRidgeFarm– click on “Register” to see products and prices and learn how to become a member; email Linda: email@example.com; phone: 717-530-5999. Meadow Ridge Farm in Newburg, PA, will ship goat dairy and goat/lamb meat products weekly via insulated/ice-packed FedEx Ground delivery (minimum order of $40 plus shipping charges based on weight). A private membership association welcoming new members, goat and lamb meat are 100 percent grass-fed and finished. Dairy goats are pastured and supplemented with organic hay, minerals, and a small amount of GMO-free/soy-free organic sprouted grains. Goat milk and dairy products are made with 100 percent raw milk. Goat yogurt is cultured at 110 degrees. Chevre, hard cheeses, and 11-strain custom probiotic goat drink are heated to only 86 degrees.
- Miller’s Biodiversity Farm: leave a message at: 717-786-7895.100 percent grassfed. 100 percent of their milk is A2/A2. Real nutrient-dense products directly from the farmer. Have your order shipped in the mail to your home. Reduced or free delivery to groups in NJ, NY, and MA. Open to establishing new group pickup sites. Willing to be a vendor at your workshop or conference. Products: raw grassfed milk – cow, goat, sheep, and camel; and raw yogurt, kefir and cheese from cow, goat, and sheep. Raw cream, sour cream, cottage cheese w/ cream, butter, ice cream; pasture raised meats – beef, pork and soy-free poultry, soy-free fertile pastured eggs, tallow, pork fat, lard, beef and chicken stocks, cultured vegetables, homemade breads, soaked/dried nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, kombucha, beet kvass. They are a private buying club; $25/year to create an account and purchase with us. Visit amishbiofarm.com for details or to become a member.
- Full Circle Farm: Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers to High Springs every other week.
- Glades Ridge Goat Dairy (north of Gainesville in rural Union County, serving Alachua, Gainesville, Lake Butler, Union, Bradford, Baker, Columbia counties). Phone: 386-266-7041; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: gladesridge.com. Fresh and frozen whole, unpasteurized raw goat milk (average four percent + butterfat) is available by the half-gallon and gallon in FDA-approved plastic milk jugs. Chevre (plain and in a variety of flavors) and Fromage Blanc cheeses, Farmstead cheese, kefir, yogurt, whey, and colostrum are also available. Find them at the Alachua County Farmers Market Saturdays, 8:30 am to noon, CR 121 and SR 441 in Gainesville; The Gainesville Downtown Market (at Bo Didley Plaza) on Wednesday afternoons from 3 to 7 pm, and at the Riverside Farmers and Arts Market (under the Fuller Warren Bridge) from 10 am until 2 pm on Saturdays. Whole goat milk is an alternative to milk replacers for a variety of animals who do not have access to adequate dam milk (puppies, kittens, foals, etc.), and can also be given to adult pets as a supplement to a balanced diet. Their products are free of hormones and antibiotics, and come from a healthy, registered herd of dairy goats. The goats’ primary diet is hay, forage, pasture grasses, and browse, with a small amount of grain during milking. Milking is done in a climate-controlled milking parlor, with dairy products prepared in a connected dairy kitchen. Kids for sale each spring; see website for availability. Per Florida law, raw dairy is sold as an animal feed supplement only.
Altoona/DeLand/Eustis areas: On Eagle’s Wings Natural Farm; email: email@example.com. Small family operation: 100 percent grass and hay fed (no grain at all) cow dairy products; also, goat dairy products (grassfed plus a limited amount of organic, soy-free feed). All dairy is sold for animal consumption only per Florida law. Available seasonally: grassfed beef, milk-fed pork (also fed organic, soy-free swine feed).
Apopka: Never Say Never Farm, LLC (North Orange County- Apopka, Zellwood, Mt. Dora; easy access from Orlando, Maitland, and Winter Park) phone: 407-399-1592, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.neversayneverfarm.net. Small herd of Dexter and Jersey cows on 22 acres of grass. Closed herd, tested yearly, free of Brucellosis, TB and Johnes. All genetically tested to not carry the A1 beta casein gene. Cows are predominantly forage fed but some do receive grain at milking. No hormones or antibiotics. Milk is available in half gallon plastic containers or in real glass milk bottles with deposit. Eggs and custom processed beef or pork are sometimes available. All raw milk is sold under a Florida Feed Master license for animal feed only. Visitors by appointment. Raw milk is distributed by local feed stores: Farm City in Apopka, and B & W Feed Stop just south of Mt. Dora.
- Alday Farm LLC, Mike and Teresa Alday, 7304 Redge Rainey Road, Ona, FL 33865 phone: 863-491-5724, website: aldayfarm.com. 100 percent grassfed raw milk products from headquarters of Jersey Girls Raw Dairy. Cows are never fed grain, feed is supplemented with Canadian alfalfa (non-GMO) at milking time. No antibiotics, steroids or hormones. Naples-area online ordering system, with delivery information: naplesrawmilk.locallygrown.net. The farm now has raw goat milk, kefir, yogurt and cheese available as well. Goats are TB/Brucellosis, CL, CAE-free herd on a diet on non-GMO alfalfa hay and organic grain that is corn, soy and filler free. Goat milk is A2/A2. Cow milk (for pets) delivery in Ft. Myers and Naples.
- R&R Jersey Farm, off King’s Highway, Arcadia, FL 34266, phone: 863-266-9919, email (preferred): email@example.com, web: localharvest.org/r-r-jersey-farm-M68255. In operation since 2012. They sell grassfed raw Jersey milk and pastured eggs. They use glass mason jars for the milk, not plastic. Hens are culled every three years, to guarantee young eggs. Tours available to see cows and chickens. They often sell out in the winter. Email for more information.
Archer: Sandhill Farm (serving Gainesville, Ocala, Chiefland areas), Tom and Janie Stanaland; phone: 229-873-6746. Milking three Jersey cows and a handful of goats twice daily. The cows are fed pasture, hay, and grain while being milked. Raw milk sold for pet consumption only per Florida law.
Bascom: Restoration Ranch Ministry (Men’s Re-entry Ministry), Pastor Lee, phone: 850-583-1278, web: www.restorationranchministry.com, Facebook: therestorationranchministry. Pasture/grass and perennial peanut fed Jersey Cow milk ($7/gallon), and French Alpine goats milk ($10/gallon). Pastured poultry $3.50/lb. Free range eggs $3.50/dozen. They do supplement with non-GMO grains. The farm uses the rotational grazing method and all animals are moved to fresh pasture. Call from 8 am – 3:30 pm, Mon.-Fri. Some deliveries available, farm tours available. Per Florida law, all products sold under a feed license and labeled “not for human consumption”
Barberville: Bit of Honey Farm LLC, Pam, phone: 386-235-5337. A very small micro dairy with four Jersey cows. Their farm provides raw Jersey cow milk that is quick chilled for lasting freshness. Visitors are welcome to the farm and pictures and raw milk information can be found on their Facebook farm page at Bit of Honey Farm. Milk is $12/gallon or $7/half and can be purchased at the farm. Common Ground Farm on Taylor Road in Deland also carries their milk. Some deliveries available. Milk is sold for pet consumption only per Florida law. Call Pam for more information.
Bell: Farm Fresh, 1699 SW 17th Terrace Bell, FL 32619, phone: 772-353-9918, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Farm Fresh is a grass and hay fed raw milk supplier offering fresh raw Jersey cow milk.
Boca Raton/Miami/Palm Beach: Farm-fresh Organic Food Club, Jessica Reiman, phone: 877-832-8289, email: email@example.com, web: MyOrganicFoodClub.com. Club members have access to raw milk, cheese, cream, and butter, kefir, yogurt (all from pastured goats or cows), pastured chicken, pastured organic eggs, grassfed meats, organic breads, local seafood and fresh organic produce, etc. Raw dairy products sold for pet consumption only per Florida law. Available every week or every other week. Now delivering in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Located in Boca Raton with multiple locations throughout South Florida.
Boynton Beach/Palm Beach County: Heritage Hen Farm, Marty and Svetlana Simon, 8495 South Haverhill Road, Boynton Beach FL 33436; phone: 561-767-9000; web: heritagehen.com, Facebook: facebook.com/HeritageHen. An American Livestock Conservancy farm, certified Animal Welfare Approved, and members of Slow Food USA and American Pastured Poultry Producers. They milk a closed herd of Devons and Jerseys, grassfed 100 percent of the time on pasture, no bagged feed/grain or soy. They sell full-fat, cream-top raw milk (by the glass quarts, half-gallon, and gallons) and raw cream, butter, buttermilk, kefir, heirloom yoghurt, quark (cottage cheese curd), crème fraîche, fromage blanc, ricotta, feta, and whey. Their raw dairy is sold first-come-first-serve and they make small batches daily so recommend calling before visiting to make sure they have what you want in stock. They also offer seasonal soy- and corn-free organic heritage pastured eggs by subscription. Seasonal organic heritage pastured stewing hens and broilers are available Jan-May and/or Aug-Dec depending on hurricane season/rainfall. They sell on farm Tues-Fri evenings 5pm-7pm and Saturdays 10am-1pm, and will also deliver raw milk to your porch Thu-Sat. See their Facebook page for information on farm tours, events, and classes.
- Full Circle Farm: Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers to Interstate 75 and Hwy 70 every four weeks.
- Wilderness Family Co-op:email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: wildernessfamilycoop.com. Buying club serving Manatee County with pickup locations in Parrish and NW Bradenton. Bi-weekly orders of organic produce baskets, 100 percent grassfed dairy (cow and goat) and local eggs. Monthly/quarterly orders of local honey, wild salmon, organic tilapia, local bread and other items. Three times a year they order grassfed meats from Tennessee. Pickups are every other Friday. Please contact Vee for more information or to become a member.
Brandon: Full Circle Farm, Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers to Faulkenburg and 60 every four weeks.
Brevard County: Jungle Organic, 2500 N Highway A1A, Indialantic, FL 32903; phone: 321-773-5678; web: jungleorganic.com. Raw Jersey cow milk.
- Grandpa Stan’s All Natural, phone: 352-593-5082, email: email@example.com. Mixed herd of brown and black/white cows. No hormones, steroids, or antibiotics. 100 percent grassfed. Real raw milk $6/half gallon in glass. $6/deposit. $12/one gallon plastic. Raw yogurt $8/pint. Milk and yogurt sold for animal use only per Florida law. Raw honey half gallon (5 lbs.) for $30. Chicken eggs free ranged $5/dozen. Vitamin B17 in 5 different fruit jams with no sugar $12/pint or $8/9 oz. Pickled quail eggs $12/pint. Pickled asparagus $9/pint, apple butter with no sugar $9/pint. Moringa tea, powder, leaves available. Colloidal Silver $29/pint. Phone or email for price list and ordering. Pick up on Sundays, 9 am-2 pm at Airport Farmers and Flea Market, 17375 Spring Hill Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34604; Building A, booth 33 up front.
- Irish Acres, 2343 Gold Hill Rd., Mark and Oksana Counihan, phone: 352-279-4035, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: irishacres.org, Jersey, grassfed, with protein feed at milking. Their herd management is based on intensive grazing. Cows get fresh grass daily. They move their cows from pasture to pasture each day. Milk, butter, cheese, ice cream, kefir, butter milk, yogurt. They have milk daily and all of their products are made to order. All product is picked up at the farm. They work on an honor system. Anyone is welcome to visit the farm anytime. Please call ahead.
- Davie: Scooby’s Farm. Phone: Motty at 954-639-3666; email: email@example.com; web: scoobysfarm.com. This small, organic, soy-free poultry and dairy goat farm raises ADGA Registered Purebred Nubians for raw milk, and pastured chickens and ducks for meat and eggs. Per Florida law, raw milk is labeled for animal consumption only. Hatching eggs also available and additional products are planned. Farm visits offered every Sunday, 2-5 pm or other days by appointment. Animals are pastured all day with access to water, hay, and Certified Organic soy-free feed. Large or combined orders may be delivered. Must be a member to order. CSA shares available.
- Southwest Ranches: Southwest Ranches Farmers Market, 5150 S Flamingo Rd., Southwest Ranches, FL 33331, phone: 754-423-3786, email: Sheilagg222@aol.com, web: swrfarmersmarket.com, Facebook: Southwest Ranches Farmers Market. Fresh raw cow milk, cream and raw butter available. Fresh raw goat milk, yogurt, cheeses, and kefir; also pastured eggs. Animals are grassfed, using no growth hormones or antibiotics. As per Florida law, must be labeled for animal consumption. Fully stocked farmers market, selling grains and protein powders. Raw local honey, raw organic almond butter, and more. Hours of operation: weekdays, 10 am to 5 pm, weekends 9 am to 5 pm. Closed on Thursday.
Center Hill: The Good Earth Dairy, Cidney Kent, 5462 CR577 Center Hill, FL 33514, phone: 352-460-2088, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.thegoodearthdairy.com, Facebook: thegoodearthdairy. Jersey cows grassfed with locally milled feed at milking time. Chickens that are fed organics and are total free range (they come in at night). Milk is $4/quart. Eggs are $5/dozen. Special orders for yogurt, kefir, and bread. Door to door delivery. Call, text, or go to the website to make your order.
Chipley: Main Street Market, 1251 Jackson Ave., Chipley FL 32428-1902; phone: 850-638-7755. Milk is from Mosier Farms in Cottondale.
Chiefland: Carriage House Farm, phone: Ray 352-221-1434 or Pam 352-221-2848, Email: email@example.com. They have raw goat milk available from healthy Alpine and La Mancha dairy does. All tested CAE, CL, Johne’s, Brucellosis and tuberculosis free. Frozen colostrum sometimes available. They are located in north central Florida – between Gainesville/Ocala and Cedar Key. Special pricing for pet and wildlife rescue groups. Farm visits welcome – Please call for appointment. Raw milk is sold for pet consumption only as per Florida law.
Christmas: Heart of Christmas Farms, 21310 Fort Christmas Road, Christmas FL 32709 (on the east side of Orlando, FL); phone: 407-512-2004; web: hocfarms.com. Local producer of raw goat milk (for pet use only), goat milk cheese (pet/ag use), free-range eggs, and raw honey. They also sell hydroponically grown produce (their main product), goat milk soap, green bags, and USDA Organic dog food and beef jerky. They also have raw cow milk, cheeses and yogurt in addition to the goat milk.
- Dunnellon and Lecanto area: locallygrown.net, an online market. Order online Sunday-Tuesday. Pick up is every Thursday from 3:30 to 5:30 pm at locations in Dunnellon, Lecanto, Ocala and SW Marion County. The market manager can be reached at 352-895-3942. The market has many farm fresh products to choose from, with a focus on non-GMO, locally grown products, including New Earth Farm (see listing under Ocala) grassfed raw dairy.
- Floral City: Tolisse Farm (serving Citrus, Hernando, Marion and Pasco Counties), phone: 352-344-5103; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: www.tolisse.com. Family owned and operated 40-acre farm offering fresh and frozen raw goat milk and chevre cheese from a herd of ADGA registered LaMancha dairy goats. All goats have access to free choice pasture, woods, and browse. All pastures are fertilized with their own composted manure; no chemicals or pesticides are used. Milkers are fed whole grains and perennial peanut hay as needed. No growth hormones are used. Should any of their goats require medical treatment, they are removed from the milking line. The herd is accredited tuberculosis/brucellosis free and are CAE negative, testing annually. Milk is provided in half-gallon and gallon size dairy approved plastic jugs. Milk and cheese are sold for animal consumption only per Florida state law. Please do not ask any questions regarding milk and cheese for human consumption. They also provide a line of goat milk soaps and skin care which can be purchased online at simplycaprine.com. Find them at the Inverness Farmers Market on the 3rd Saturday of each month at 212 W. Main St., Inverness, FL.
- Lecanto: Fields Place Goats, Tammi Fields, Lecanto, FL (Off 491), phone: 352-503-7273, email: email@example.com, web: fieldsplacegoats.com. Fields offers milk and cheeses from Nubian and Nigerian dairy goats. Goats are negative for CAE, (Caprine Arthritis Encephalitis), Johne’s disease, Q fever, and toxoplasmosis. These and other tests are provided as needed. They raise their goats for dairy, show and pets. No products are offered for human consumption. Goats are fed perennial peanut hay, Tifton 44, grain mixture, black oil sunflower seeds, shredded beet pulp, and a variety of special minerals are offered free choice. They try to practice holistic medicine when possible. Milk sold in new dairy-approved gallon jugs only. Cheeses: chevre, cheddar and other varies as well – soft and hard. Sold for pet consumption only, per Florida state law. Also selling homemade goat milk soaps.
Clearwater/St. Petersburg/ Pinellas County:
- Dancing Goat Dairy Serves this area. See full listing under Tampa.
- Full Circle Farm: Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers near Sunset Pt. and US 19 every two weeks.
Cottondale: Mosier Family Farms/Sunset Dairy. Walter & Terri Mosier, 2565 Standland Rd., Cottondale; phone: 850-326-6168 or 850-415-0812; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk, butter, and free-range eggs for pet consumption only per Florida law, as well as Certified Organic produce and hydroponically grown vegetables and strawberries.
- Full Circle Farm: Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers to the Blanton area every two weeks.
- The Shepherd’s Meadow Farm, phone: 813-843-6292, email: email@example.com. Offering raw cow and goat milk for animal feed supplementation only, as per Florida law. Cows and goats graze on pastures which are never chemically treated and are fed Chaffhaye (a non-GMO fermented alfalfa product), Tifton or coastal hay, lespedeza (a plant known for its worming capabilities), herbal wormers, kelp and minerals. Cows are also fed a small portion of non-GMO grain. Chemical wormers or antibiotics are only given in dire circumstances, with the milk from these animals being withdrawn for double the USDA recommended withdrawal time. The only vaccine given (tetanus) is to calves and kids at disbudding. You are most welcome to visit.
Dade County: Miami’s Health Food Club. Phone: 305-677-2735; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: myhealthyfoodclub.com. Miller’s Organic Farm, a reputable family run Amish farm, features over 200 foods from humanely treated 100 percent grassfed cows, goats, and sheep, as well as pastured chickens and hogs. The milk, kefir, yogurt, cream, and butter are raw and un-homogenized. Foods are available to club members only. Read more and join at their website.
Daytona Beach Area (Oak Hill): Green Flamingo Organics, web: GreenFlamingoOrganics.com; email: Liz@greenflamingoorganics.com or Mary@greenflamingoorganics.com. They sell raw Jersey cow milk, butter, cream, and yogurt (all as pet food, per Florida law) and organic vegetables, and run a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program. Find them at the New Smyrna Beach Farmers Market (corner of Washington and Julia St.) on Saturdays from 7 am-noon. Farm visits can be arranged.
Deland: Capretta Farms LLC, Mr. Vivian L. Layton, 1725 Grand Ave., Deland, FL 32720 (near Glenwood), phone: 407-718-6623, email: email@example.com, web: caprettafarms.com. Small scale dairy production/breeding program with Nigerian Dwarf goats and Saanen goats on pasture, supplemented with high protein feed and hay. Raw milk when available for $7/half gallon. Fresh chèvre cheese and yogurt, call ahead to order. See website for more information. Sold per Florida law for pet consumption/ag use only. By appointment only. Contact: Vivian Layton, Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm. Feed Master License Z002322.
DeLeon Springs, Oakvale Farm SR11, DeLeon Springs, FL 32130, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.oakvale-farm.com, Facebook: oakvalefarmtable. Nubian dairy goats and Jersey cows on pasture, naturally raised, antibiotic and hormone free. Raw and pasteurized milk, cheeses, and dairy products available. Ordering via email or website, pickups several times per week at Lake Dias Park. Half gallon milk $6, one gallon $10. Labeled “not for human consumption per FL law”. CAE, CL, TB, Brucellosis negative herd.
Elkton: Natural Springs Dairy, Martin Woods; email: email@example.com, web: goneorganicdairy.com. Available in farmers markets and other locations from Jacksonville to Orlando to Ocala. Raw milk, raw milk cheeses, and beef from grassfed animals, produced without commercial fertilizers, chemicals, or antibiotics.
- Slow Turtle Farm, (Lake County), email: SlowTurtle@Embarqmail.com; phone: 352-255-8138. Raw goat milk/cheese available for pet consumption only per Florida law. No antibiotics, growth hormones or pesticides. Maintained on pasture, premium dairy goat grain (no added chemicals), timothy/alfalfa hay, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Eustis/Lake County/North Central FL: email firstname.lastname@example.orgRaw cow milk sold for pets as per Florida law. Grass/hay-fed, limited soy-free grain given at milking. Cows always have free choice hay and graze on grass when available depending on time of year. Pesticide free and no hormones or antibiotics. Guernsey, Ayrshire, and Jersey/cross cows.
- Eustis/Mt. Dora/Sorrento: Linda; phone/text: 352-348-7285; email email@example.com. Raw Jersey cow milk available. No pesticides or artificial hormones used. Dairy is sold for pet consumption only per Florida law.
- Victory Garden Farm, Simona and Mike Krasnansky, 35410 Johns Lane Eustis, FL, phone: 407-718-0204, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: farmskitchen.com. Sustainably raised, grassfed cow milk, butter, yoghurt, farmer’s cheese, cream and kefir, eggs and fresh-frozen rabbit. Baked to order, fresh crusty bread, homemade pasta. Soon, produce and canned items available as well. A small family farm on 5 acres.
Fernandina Beach/Flagler Beach: Natural Springs Dairy, See full listing under Elkton. Raw milk, raw milk cheeses, and beef from grassfed animals. Find them at the Fernandina Beach farmers market on Saturdays, 8:30 am -12:30 pm, and at the Flagler Beach farmers market on Fridays, 7:30 am -1:00 pm.
- Marando Farms, Chelsea and Fred Marando, phone: 954-294-2331; email: email@example.com; web: marandoranch.com. Raw cow and goat milk and cheese (milk at wholesale prices). CSA, farmers market, nursery, and co-op programs also available. See website for details.
- Lauderdale/Miami/Palm Beach: Farm-fresh Club at BM Organics Natural Family Living Retail and Resource Center. Farm-Fresh Club members have access to fresh raw milk, cheese, cream, and butter, as well as kefir and yogurt (all from pastured goats or cows, the raw cow milk is from a 100 percent Jersey Herd, pastured chicken, pastured eggs, grassfed meats, kombucha tea, fermented breads, sprouted granola, pickled beets, fermented sauerkraut, kimchee, fermented carrots and ginger, fermented mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, etc. Raw dairy products sold for pet consumption only per Florida law. The farm-fresh products are available every week at the store. Many other locally sourced farm-fresh products and supplements are added weekly. Now delivering in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Conveniently located in Ft. Lauderdale for local access to Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties. Contact Dr. Paola Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Raw dairy (cow) milk products are delivered directly to Fort Myers by a North Florida farmer. There are two pick up locations available: North Fort Myers – please contact Monique at email@example.com. South Fort Myers please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mother Earth Natural Foods,4600 Summerlin Rd., Suite C10. Now carries raw milk products from 100 percent grassfed jersey cows. Produced by Alday Farms Jersey Girls Raw Dairy. Farm info under Arcadia listings or on the web at www.aldayfarm.com.
Fort White: Phone: 386-497-2109. Raw milk and soft cheese for sale for pet consumption only per Florida law, in gallons or half-gallons. Visits welcomed.
- Full Circle Farm, Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers to the 441 Growers Market and two other locations.
- New Earth Farm, See full listing under Ocala. Raw goat milk at the Union Street Farmers Market Wednesdays 4-7pm.
- Produced on the Farm: See full listing under Old Town. Available for farm pick-up, or every Saturday at the Alachua County 441 Farmers Market from 8:30 am to noon.
- A Thousand Hills Farm, Scott and Gabriela Geist, 6450 NW County Road 345 Chiefland, FL 32626; phone: 352-493-1098; email: email@example.com. Located between Ocala and Gainesville. This small farm operated by a homeschooling family of seven is certified by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to sell high butterfat raw milk for animal consumption only. Visits are welcomed. They sell raw Jersey milk in sterilized half-gallon glass jars. Cows graze in summer, receive hay in winter, and get minimal natural additive-free dairy feed. No chemicals used on the farm. Big discount available for co-ops.
- The Shepherd’s Hill Farm (serving Lake City, Jacksonville, White Springs, Fort White, High Springs and Alachua): phone: 386-755-0941; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Located in Lake City. Sells raw dairy products from pasture-raised Jersey cows, for pet food only per Florida law. They also offer many other items (call or email for list). Cows get a small amount of organic vegetation during milking time. Grain is never given.
- Gainesville: Whiteacre’s Dairy Goats, Catherine; phone: 352-472-6335; email: email@example.com. They have fresh milk and kefir grains. Visits welcomed so you can see how the goats and milk are handled.
Gilchrist County: Farm Fresh Friends; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw dairy products sold for animal/pet consumption only per Florida law; and free-range chicken eggs and grass/milk-fed beef available most of the time. Email for availability.
Groveland: Doe Lake Dairy Goats (a few miles off Hwy. 50 in rural Lake County, between Orlando and Brooksville just west of Clermont); phone: 352-449-0203; email: email@example.com web: www.doelakedairygoats.com. They offer fresh and frozen raw whole goat milk (for animal consumption only per Florida law) in plastic half-gallon jugs and, on request, some fresh milk in glass Mason jars. Whole goat milk is an excellent alternative to milk replacers for a variety of animals who do not have access to adequate dam milk as well as a supplement for adult animals to help provide a balanced diet. Also offering goat milk soaps and lotions. All of their products are free of added hormone and antibiotics, and come from a healthy, registered herd of Nubian dairy goats. Their primary diet is hay, forage, pasture grasses, and browse. Grain is only fed to milkers while they are milked and growing babies.
High Springs: Produced on the Farm: See full listing under Old Town. Available for farm pick-up, or every Thursday at the High Springs Farmer’s Market.
Haines City: Pan Eden Farm, Randall and Colleen Smith, 5510 S. Jennings Rd. Haines City, FL 33844 (serving all Central Florida and Eastern Polk County areas), phone: 863-353-5550, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small family farm with a mixed herd of dairy goats and chickens providing goat milk, free-range eggs, and pastured poultry. No growth hormones, antibiotics, or steroids used. Milk is available by the quart, half-gallon, or gallon, fresh or frozen, for pet use only (per Florida law). Deposit required for container, return it clean next time. Milking is done with a small vacuum pump. Goats are fed hay, grains, and pasture/browse. Chickens are free ranged daily and supplemented with organic layer formula. A limited supply of organic vegetables is available when in season. They are planning to put in an aquaponics system and offer honey in the future. Farm visits welcomed, call for availability.
- Flair’s Fayre, Christina Nielsen, phone: 786-339-2093, email: Nielsenchristina77@yahoo.com, web: flairsfayre.com. They have a mixed herd of registered Nubians, Lamancha and Saanen goats. Goats are fed a non-GMO and non-soy diet and are on lush pasture daily. Raw milk and cheeses are available through several farmers markets in the area. Occasionally they have replacement milkers and herd sire prospects available. Herd is CL, Brucellosis, Johnnes and CAE-free. Nubians are G6s normal.
- Newhaven Farm: (Homestead/Redland): Alison Stribling, 29335 SW 199th Ave. Homestead, FL, 33030, phone: 305-298-5555, email: email@example.com Text or email. Please do not come to the farm without an appointment. Nubian goats are fed Purina goat chow, hay, pasture and browse daily. Milk is sold in quart mason jars at $5, or half gallon mason jars at $10. Chevre (when available) made with pasteurized goat milk sold at $10/6 oz., or $20/pound. All products are labelled for pet consumption only, not for human consumption, per Florida law. Please bring a cooler with ice to keep your milk/cheese cold on the way home.
Hollywood: The Raw Milk Creamery, Joash, 1940 N. 30th Rd., Hollywood, FL. No. 401 @ the Yellow green farmers market/outside, phone: 754-423-3786, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw dairy products: goat and cow; milk, butter, yogurt, cheese, cream, raw liquid, whey protein. Saturday and Sunday 8 am-4 pm.
Indian River: Goat Tales, Tanya; phone: 772-696-1177; email: email@example.com. Raw (unpasteurized) goat milk, cheese, yogurt, and kefir year-round from Nubian goats. Their goats are on unsprayed pasture (no pesticides or chemicals) and unlimited amounts of fresh hay with some grain. No hormones or antibiotics used. Milk and dairy products can be picked up at the farm. Raw dairy is sold for pet consumption only per Florida law.
- Masson Farm, Mark Masson, 8900 South Brittany Path Inverness, FL 34452; phone: 352-637-0587; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk sold for pet consumption only per Florida law.
- Udderly Blessed Dairy Goats, Sold at Lakeside Kennels, 5999 E. Turner Camp Rd. Inverness, FL. Raw goat milk and yogurt, sold for pet use per Florida law. They milk Alpine, Toggenburgs, Nubian and Nigerian dwarf.
- Full Circle Farm: Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers to the Beaches and Mandarin every two weeks.
- Natural Springs Dairy, See full listing under Elkton. Raw milk, raw milk cheeses, and beef from grassfed animals. Find them at the Riverside Arts farmers market on Saturdays, 10:00-1:00.
- Oaklane Farm; email: email@example.com. Currently offers raw Jersey milk (for pet consumption only per Florida law) and grassfed beef.
- Palatka/Starke area: Rachelsie Farm, Inc in Bardin (relocated from Bostwick). Elise or Rachel Anderson; farm phone: 386-329-4006; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: www.rachelsie.250x.com. Dedicated natural goat farm and dairy. Milking does are fed a natural grain mix, with free choice alfalfa/orchard grass hay transported from an organic farm in Indiana. Fresh and frozen raw milk is available from February to October in sterile gallon and half-gallon plastic jugs. Raw milk is sold for pet consumption only per Florida law. The herd is TB/Brucellosis certified and accredited; fifth-year Voluntary Scrapies Eradication Program; on DHI-Milk Test (during milking season); and vet inspected every 90 days. Two ADGA Registered show herds are maintained; Oberhasli and LaMancha. Kids and family milkers are occasionally available.
Jupiter: Jupiter Creamery, Suzie Dudas. phone: 561-260-1609, email: email@example.com, Facebook: JupiterCreamery – follow for information on events, farmers market appearances, and special products such as cheese and soap. Mixed herd of Jersey, Ayrshire, Guernsey, and Norwegian Red cows. No hormones, steroids, or antibiotics. 100 percent grassfed. Non-GMO alfalfa and sunflower seed offered on milking stand. Raw milk $8/half gallon, $15/one gallon. Butter $12/6oz. Cream $15/pint. Free range eggs $6/dozen. Products are for pet consumption only per Florida law. Farm pick up by appointment only. Jupiter Creamery believes in an open farm policy, tours to see cows and milking practices are always available upon request.
LaBelle: Earth Song Farm, LaBelle FL 33935; phone: 239-872-4725; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk from ADGA registered Lamancha, Saanen, Oberhasli, and Nubian goats raised on pasture, grain, and alfalfa hay. Kefir, yogurt, and various cheeses made on site also for sale. For pet use only per Florida law. Free-range organic eggs and show goats also available. Please call for appointment.
Lake County: Email: email@example.com; phone: 407-443-1449. Small family acreage with all grassfed raw Jersey milk for pet consumption only per Florida law. No chemicals, pesticides, grain, or antibiotics used.
Lakeland: A Land of Delight Natural Farm, Serves this area. See full listing under Plant City.
Land O’ Lakes
- Bouchard Family Farms, LLC, Joe & Wanda Bouchard, 8324 Ten Cent Rd. Land O’Lakes, FL 34639, 10 miles north of Tampa. web: Bouchardfamilyfarms.com, Facebook: BouchardFamilyFarms. They have a small herd of Brown Swiss show cows that are shown through local FFA and 4-H chapters. The cows are pasture grazed and get a special blend of dairy grain when they are milking. They have 24-hour access to horse quality hay and an abundance of fresh water. The farm is open seven days a week with the honor system in place. Fresh milk is available for $8/gallon. Their 50 Black Austrolorp and 10 Americana chickens provide brown and green eggs that sell for $4/dozen. The farm is open for guests and visitors on request. Directions and more information available from their Facebook page. By Florida Law all products are for pet consumption only.
- Lutz and North Tampa: Big N Farm, Dan and Rene Brinson; phone: 813-299-4971; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fresh or frozen raw goat milk from ADGA registered show goats available by the gallon only. Raw dairy is sold for pet consumption only per Florida law. Goats are fed hay and grain. No growth hormones or antibiotics used.
- Jenny Gomes, phone: 352-315-9051; email: email@example.com. Raw cow milk for pet consumption only per Florida law. Brown and white naturally fed chicken eggs.
- Jenkins Family Farm, 10938 Moon Crest Lane Leesburg, FL 34788, phone: 352-430-6203, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: jenkinsfamilyfarm.com. They are a small family run farm with a small herd of Jersey girls. The cows are on pasture and hay with a little grain at milking time. They sell milk, butter, cheese, and cream. (All as pet food, per Florida law) No antibiotics or hormones.
Levy County: A Thousand Hills Farm, Scott and Gabriela Geist, 6450 NW County Road 345, Chiefland, FL 32626; phone: 352-493-1098; email: email@example.com. Located between Ocala and Gainesville. This small farm operated by a homeschooling family of seven is certified by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to sell high butterfat raw milk for animal consumption only. Visits are welcomed. They sell raw Jersey milk in sterilized half-gallon glass jars. Cows graze in summer, receive hay in winter, and get minimal natural additive-free dairy feed. No chemicals used on the farm. Big discount available for co-ops.
Live Oak: Full Circle Farm; phone: 386-776-2770; email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: fullcirclerealfoods.com. A family owned-and-operated farm producing nutrient-dense foods the old-fashioned way with a modern twist. Our foods have no chemicals of any kind including no hormones or anti-life (biotics). They offer non-GMO eggs/chicken, 100 percent grassfed beef, forest-fed pork (Joel Salatin-style), raw dairy products (milk, yogurt, kefir, cottage cheese, etc.). Delivery to Jacksonville, Gainesville, High Springs, Ocala, Tampa, Brandon, Bradenton, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, Orlando, Vero Beach and Palm Beach Gardens. Their goods also make it to East coast and Orlando every other week. Visit website for a full product list and to find a delivery location near you. They also offer educational seminars at the farm or at your location and farm consulting to help you get started farming. Email the address above to set an appointment to give you a farm tour.
Longwood: Wild Hare Kitchen and Garden Emporium, 335 North Ronald Reagan Blvd., Longwood, FL 32750, phone: 407-765-0188, Facebook: WildHareKitchen. Natural foods grocery store selling local food including products made without hormones, antibiotics, or pesticides. Currently selling raw cow and goat dairy products (milk, yogurt, kefir, cheese), grassfed cheese and butter; pastured soy-free chicken and duck eggs; grassfed beef, pork, and chicken; naturally raised rabbit and quail; fermented foods; and organic and locally grown fruits and vegetables. Raw dairy products come from the following farms (see their listings on this page for more info): Linda (Eustis), On Eagle’s Wings Natural (Altoona), Slow Turtle Farm (Lake County).
Loxahatchee: Top Flight Farms Inc, Laurelle Balog, Deer Run, Loxahatchee, FL 33470, phone: 561-790-7870, email: TopFlightFarms@aol.com, web: TopFlightFarms.Net, Facebook: Top-Flight-Farms-Inc/304903076198255. All goats are CAE tested negative, ADGA registered Oberhasli goats that are allowed free browsing range on five acres. No pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, antibiotics, or hormones used. When in milk, they are fed whole grains that include black oil sunflower seed, local Bermuda grass, orchard grass, alfalfa, and perennial peanut hay. The milking station is sanitized before and after milking and milk is immediately chill cooled to 40 degrees and then immediately refrigerated or frozen. Raw, fresh or frozen goat milk for sale for pet consumption only as per Florida law. Do not ask about human consumption. You may bring your own container, or for a small deposit, make use of their sterilized Mason jars. They also offer several types of soaps made from their goat milk and local honey, and free-range chicken eggs. Local delivery is available for a small fee. Small tours and farm visits are by appointment only. Call or email for available days and times for visiting.
Madison County: Serenity Acres Farm (15 minutes north of Madison, in Madison County). Phone: 850-929-2221; email: email@example.com. Fresh and frozen raw goat milk and chevre cheese available from healthy Nubian goats. Serenity Acres is registered in Florida to sell raw goat products for pet consumption only per Florida law. No hormones or antibiotics used. Their primary diet is peanut and coastal hay, pasture and grain as well as free choice Golden Blend Minerals. Also carry handmade vegetarian (no lard) goat milk soap and brown eggs from pastured chickens (for pet consumption only per Florida law). Call or email for availability and pricing.
Martin County: Circle Bar C Dairy Goats (rural Martin County, serving Fort Pierce and St. Lucie / Indian River County, Jensen Beach and Stuart / Martin County, and northern Palm Beach County), phone: 772-597-1218; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Whole raw goat milk available year-round in glass jars. Chevre, aged artisan cheeses and whey are also available along with decoratively molded goat-milk soap. Their products are free of added hormones and antibiotics, and come from a large, healthy, registered herd of Nubian, Saanen and Lamancha dairy goats that are routinely tested for parasites and other diseases. Their primary diet is pasture grasses and browse (on a 28-acre ranch; no chemicals used) supplemented daily with a custom mix grain and perennial peanut hay. Milking is done in a climate-controlled milking parlor. Per Florida law, raw dairy products are sold only for pet consumption under their Master Feed Permit. Find them on Facebook for the current farmers markets they attend.
Melbourne: Brevard County Farmers Market, Facebook: brevardcountyfarmersmarket. Raw milk now available there from Heart of Christmas Farms, http://www.hocfarms.com (listed under the town of Christmas).
Melrose: Gumbo Heads Goats Farm, 1424 Baden Powell Road, Hawthorne (Melrose), FL 32640. Rhonda Miller and Brian Gregory; phone: 352-475-9680; email: email@example.com . Micro-farm with registered Nubians fed grain, peanut, alfalfa, and coastal hay, and homeopathically treated — no hormones or antibiotics used. Raw goat milk and cheese sold for pet consumption only per Florida law, and handmade goat milk soaps with no chemicals dyes or fragrances.
Myakka City: Jersey Acres Farm, Jim Saturley, 13339 M&J Road, Myakka City, FL 34251, phone: 941-322-2162. Family managed raw milk dairy selling raw milk from predominantly pasture-fed Jersey cows supplemented with small portions of grain, for pet consumption only per Florida law. Weekly delivery in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota areas.
- Alday Farm, Mike and Teresa Alday, 7304 Redge Rainey Road, Ona, FL 33865 phone: 863-491-5724, website: www.aldayfarm.com, Facebook: JerseyGirlsRawMilkDairy. 100 percent grassfed raw milk products from headquarters of Jersey Girls Raw Dairy. They never feed grain, supplementing Canadian alfalfa (non-GMO) at milking time. No antibiotics, steroids or hormones. Naples-area online ordering system, with delivery information: http://naplesrawmilk.locallygrown.net/
- Food and Thought, An all-organic farm market that sells raw, non-pasteurized milk and other dairy products. Visit their website for more details: www.foodandthought.com.
New Smyrna Beach:
- Little Bit Farm, Cathy Miles, phone: 208-818-1941, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: Little-Bit-Farm-1955787187981340. They produce A2 raw milk from an A2/A2 Certified Jersey/Holstein. Antibiotic/hormone/medication-free. In addition to being turned out on pasture, they supplement their dairy cow with alfalfa and soy free grain at milkings. Future additions coming soon are free range eggs, rabbit meat, fertilizer, honey, and possibly other dairy products. Current price for milk is $10/gallon. Milk can be picked up (sometimes delivered) by arrangement only. Please text or call number above. Hours for calling are 8am to 8pm, and texting is ok anytime. Texts before or after call hours will be returned as soon as possible. Per Florida state law, all dairy products are labeled “Not for Human Consumption” and are for any other use such as pet treats, etc. Florida Feed Master Registered.
- Keely Farms Dairy LLC, Keely Exum, 2431 S. Glencoe Road, phone: 386-690-5199, email: email@example.com, web: keelyfarmsdairy.com. Serves all of Orlando area- Orange, Seminole, Volusia, and Brevard counties. Jersey cows, grassfed. No GMO feed. Raw milk, yogurt, kefir. Also milk fed pork.
- Full Circle Farm: Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers every two weeks to Exit 341 (Bellview) at the Pilot gas station.
- A New Earth Farm: 3423 E. Silver Springs Blvd. Ocala, FL, phone: 352-282-2400, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All cow milk is 100 percent grassfed, no hormones or antibiotics; full fat, never skimmed. They have raw goat milk, also. Goats are forage fed and supplemented with non-GMO barley and oat sprouts. Free range eggs are corn and soy free. They are a retailer of non-GMO animal feeds.
- Natural Springs Dairy, Serves this area. See full listing under Elkton. Find them at the Ocala farmers market on Saturdays, 8:30-1:00.
- Natural Springs Dairy, Serves this area. See full listing under Elkton.
- Produced on the Farm: Diane and Dennis Peters, 712 NE 708th Ave. Old Town, FL 32680, phone: 352-727-1377, email: email@example.com, web: producedonthefarm.com. Produced on the Farm is a small family owned dairy that provides raw Jersey cow milk and other products such as cream, cheeses, ice cream, Greek yogurt, kefir and buttermilk. Milk is $9/gallon. Available for farm pick-up, or every Thursday at the High Springs Farmers Market and every Saturday at the Alachua County 441 Farmers Market from 8:30 am to noon.
- http://www.farmfreshdirect2u.com; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Buying club for local pasture-based farm foods. Beef is 100 percent grass-fed. No growth hormone implants or antibiotics are used. Wide selection of fresh dairy (cow and goat), eggs, chicken, meat, lamb and turkey when in season, organic baked goods, and produce. Pick-up service only; no deliveries. Call or email for details.
- The Farmacy, phone: 407-921-4304, email: email@example.com, web: farmacynow.com, Facebook: thefarmacy. The Farmacy sells raw cow milk and goat milk at their downtown Orlando storefront at 885 N. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32801. (open noon-6 pm Mon.-Tue..; 9 am-6 pm Wed.-Fri.; 9 am-4 pm Sat.) The cow milk comes from a farmer in Eustis, FL that has six Jersey cows that are pastured and fed 100 percent grass and hay. The cows graze on 50 acres of grass and are milked with a closed system which is strained through a filter and quickly chilled and bottled. Milk is sold by the half gallon for $7. Milk that is brought to market is generally 1-2 days post milking.
- Keely Farms Dairy LLC, Serves this area. See full listing under New Smyrna Beach.
- “Moo to You” Co-op, Diana Coughlin, phone: 407-739-3446, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.mootoyou.org. Products offered: 100 percent grassfed and organic raw milk and dairy (cheese, butter, cream etc.), beef, chicken, eggs, fermented foods, etc
- Never Say Never Farm, LLC, serves this area; see their listing under Apopka
- Wild Hare Kitchen and Garden Emporium serves this area; see their listing under Longwood.
- Wild Tasty Food, 2925 E. South St. Orlando, FL 32803, phone: 407-286-0366. Sells products from Natural Springs Dairy and other locally sourced items direct from growers. Hours are Mon.-Fri. 10 am-7 pm and Sat.-Sun. 10 am-4 pm.
Palm Beach Gardens: Full Circle Farm. Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers to Palm Beach Gardens every four weeks.
Palm Coast/Ormond Beach/Deland: Providence Farm, Sarah Barnier, phone: 352-238-7054, email: Sarahbarnier@gmail.com. Jersey cows, mostly grassfed, although freshly milled soy-free feed and alfalfa is given at milking. Cows are disease tested and milk is periodically tested to maintain the highest quality. Milk is obtained after brushing each cow, double washing and drying the cow’s teats, discarding the first few ounces of milk, and then collected through a closed vacuum system. After milking, cow’s teats are treated with a moisturizing, sanitizing dip before they are let out to forage. Milk is brought into a milk room and then it is strained through a clean disposable milk filter, bottled into plastic food- grade bottles, capped, dated, and submerged in a below freezing quick-chiller until it has reached an optimal temperature. All equipment is sanitized promptly with dairy sanitizer solution and hung to air dry. Milk is sold in gallons for $12 and half gallons for $6. Text or call Sarah for more details and availability. Providence Farm is registered with the Florida Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services to sell raw milk in Florida and is labeled “Not For Human Consumption” complying with the requirements of Chapter 580. Registration number: Z003616
Palm Harbor: New Leaf Foodclub (also serving Ozona, Crystal Beach, Tarpon Springs, Holiday, New Port Richey, Clearwater, Countryside and East Lake areas), email: email@example.com. Raw cow milk from grassfed Jersey herd (fed minimal amounts of grain) and raw goat milk products including milk, kefir, cheese, soap, etc. Please e-mail for prices and other details. Pick up is Thursday, with some flexibility. All products for pet consumption only, per Florida state law.
Panama City Beach, Ebony Farms, Ken and Cristi Karr, 2211 Warner Ave., Panama City Beach, FL 32408, phone: 786-401-5243 (cell) 850-866-4028 (home), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. web: ebonyfarms.weebly.com, They have Nubian dairy goats, chickens for eggs and a small herd of Zebu cattle for meat and dairy. Antibiotics used only for health of animals when needed. Animals are under supervision of a local large animal vet and USDA inspections of facilities due to export animals world wide. Milk, eggs, and occasionally cheese for animal consumption and animals are available. They are available by appointment only. Please do not just show up at their farm. No tours are available. They are a closed, bio secure farm. They are usually at the Captain Anderson’s farmers market on Saturday mornings from 9 am to 2 pm.
Parrish: Wilderness Family Co-op: serves this area; see listing under Bradenton.
- Ever’Man Natural Foods, 315 West Garden Street, Pensacola, FL 32502; phone: 850-438-0402; email: mailto:email@example.com; web: www.everman.org. Selling Paw Paw’s Raw Milk.
- Milton: Faith Farm, The Weakland Family; email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: faithfarmgoats.com. Raw goat milk sold as per state law from herd of organically raised miniature dairy goats, goat milk soap made with organic ingredients, organically produced artisan sourdough breads, brownies (made with either Rapadura or Palm sugar), and organically raised pastured eggs. Sold on farm as well as at the Palafox market in downtown Pensacola.
- Local food club, Chris Nestor, email: email@example.com. Raw Jersey cow milk, cream, butter, and drinkable yogurt for pet consumption only per Florida law. Locally produced, organic produce, farm eggs, and Amish cheeses also available. A grass-based Florida farm serves the club. The dairy is a Jersey herd where the cows are mostly pastured but get a commercial feed mix, during milking only, that is non-GMO and tested to be pesticide residue-free. The Jersey cows have free and unlimited access to kelp supplement to ensure that they get all the minerals they need. The milk has an exceptional cream line and long-lasting shelf life due to state-of-the-art milking technology in a clean milking parlor complete with de-stress mats and cow massage equipment. No antibiotics, steroids, or hormones used. Contact Chris for pickup information (no delivery).
- New Leaf Foodclub: email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (also serving Ozona, Crystal Beach, Tarpon Springs, Holiday, New Port Richey, Clearwater, Countryside and East Lake areas). Raw cow and goat milk products. See full listing under Palm Harbor.
- A Land of Delight Natural Farm, 2514 Leaning Pine Lane Plant City, FL 33565, phone: 813-359-9120, email: email@example.com, Facebook: alandofdelight, web: alandofdelight.com. A Land of Delight Natural Farm is a family-owned farm dedicated to locally grown, organic, non-GMO, sustainably grown fresh foods. They offer local raw milk dairy from pasture-raised Jersey cows supplemented with small portions of non-GMO grain. They have pasture raised chickens that are supplemented with non-GMO feed, and pasture-raised meats. They also grow herbs, vegetables, and fruits that with heirloom seeds that are pesticide free, as well as raw honey. Farm tours available. They operate off of solar energy and aquaponic systems. They are suppliers of various non-GMO feeds. They also have over 250 moringa trees which are part of the U-Pick. Organic Farmers Market and U-Pick every Saturday from 8 am-5 pm. Free self sustainability class every Saturday at 10:30 am.
- Ecofarmfl, Jon & Debbie Butts, 4451 Needle Palm Rd. Plant City, FL 33565, phone: 813-754-7374, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: ecofarmfl.org. Water Buffalo-River type, pastured, grassfed, rotational grazing, cow kept with calf and cows are milked once a day, fed watermelons when in milking stall. Fresh milk $9/half gallon. Contact about other dairy products.
Port Charlotte: Hampton’s Farm, Teresa McVey; phone: 239-246-1465; email: email@example.com. Fresh raw goat milk from ADGA registered show goats, sold for pet consumption only per Florida law. Gallons only, in your containers or theirs; extra charge for glass jars if they provide. Also available: Eggs from free-range hens.
- Jersey Acres Farm: Weekly deliveries available in Sarasota area. See Jersey Acres Farm listing under Myakka City.
- Yolkers Wilde Hatchery and Dairy Goats, 2453 Myakka Rd, Sarasota, FL 34240, phone: 941-322-1014 (leave message), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: Yolkers-Wilde-Hatchery-and-Dairy-Goats/339962296052686. Yolkers Wilde has raised dairy goats for 25 years. Nubians, Saanens, and Alpines are kept. ADGA Nubian bucks are used over all the breeds unless they are being bred to show. The does, bucks, and doelings are kept on pasture but also fed local grass hay and Canadian alfalfa hay (non-GMO), and a custom mix of commercial grains with boss on the milk stand. They are offered human grade beer grains from a local microbrewery daily along with natural vitamins and minerals free choice. No hormones or antibiotics are used to enhance milk production. Any goat being treated medically is pulled from the milk line. A vacuum bucket milker is used to prevent contamination of the milk after the does are washed and dried every milking. Milk: $4/quart, $7/half-gallon, $13/gallon. Milk is sold in food-grade plastic jugs but kept in glass or stainless steel totes. Will sell in glass if customer provides containers. Other products include plain yogurt (pints or quarts), whey (half-gallon or gallon), cajeta (caramel sauce), and goat milk fudge. Cheeses include ricotta, feta in brine whey or crumbled, $7/half-cup container; and Chevre (soft spreadable cheese) in half-cup containers and multiple flavors (plain, garlic/chive, basil, Tuscan, date/honey/walnut, cranberry cinnamon, spiced mango, vanilla cherry, lavender). Kefir on request. All products are raw and sold in Florida for pet consumption only. License number Z001895. Products during the year can change so call for availability. Yolkers Wilde also sells at Old Miakka Farmers Market and Palma Sola Farmers Market (find both on Facebook for directions).
Satellite Beach/Brevard County: Love By The Spoonful; Penny Norrie; phone: 321-543-2327; web: lovebythespoonful.org. Raw cow and goat milk and dairy products (cheese, butter, cream, etc.), 100 percent grassfed organic beef, organic pork, chicken, eggs, fermented foods, organic produce, nuts, etc.
Seffner: Mullins Farm, email: email@example.com; web: mullinsfarmfl.com. Raw goat milk from certified CAE-herd of LaMancha and Oberhasli dairy goats. Machine milked, filtered, quick chilled, sterile milk jugs. Fresh or frozen available; $8/gallon.
St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach:
- Natural Springs Dairy, See full listing under Elkton. They are at the St. Augustine Lincolnville farmers market on Sunday mornings, 11 am-3 pm, and the St. Augustine Beach farmers market on Wednesday mornings, 7:30 am-12:30 pm.
- Terk’s Acres, Sharon TerKeurst, 3000 Joe Ashton Rd., St. Augustine, FL 32092; phone: 904-824-4871; Facebook: TerksAcresDairyGoats/. Raw goat milk, goat milk yogurt, fresh chevre, whey, variety of farmstead cheeses, goat milk cheesecakes made to order. Fla. Dept of Agriculture Lic. #1439.
- Full Circle Farm: Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers to 30 Ave N. every two weeks.
- Jersey Acres Farm: Weekly deliveries available. See full listing under Myakka City.
- Real Food Recovery Buying Club: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.1000ecofarms.com/go/rfr. Real Food Recovery is a private buying club (products are for members only) offering local raw cow and goat milk and milk products; GMO-free chicken eggs; grassfed beef, lamb, and chicken as available. Seasonal vegetables from local farms when growing conditions are suitable. Other WAPF-inspired products are sometimes listed such as organic oils, seasonings, mineral salts, collagen. Please provide your full name and reason for wanting to join in your inquiry.
- Local food club; see Pinellas County above.
- New Leaf Market: phone: 850-942-2557, web: newleafmarket.coop. Raw milk is available Wednesday mornings.
- Tallahassee/Crawfordville/Monticello Areas: Trisha: phone: 850-997-5079; email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk sold for pet consumption only per Florida law, provided either fresh or frozen in new, dairy approved gallon or half-gallon containers, and available year-round. French Alpine dairy goats are TB/Bruc. certified/accredited, on the Complete Monitored Scrapie Program, and no growth hormones or antibiotics are used. Colostrum and cultured milk products are also available by request. Free-range eggs from pastured hens.
- Full Circle Farm: Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak.
- Full Circle Farm: Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers to central Tampa every two weeks.
- Jersey Acres Farm: Weekly deliveries available. See full listing under Myakka City.
- Local food club; Sarah Pope; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; blog: thehealthyhomeeconomist.com. Raw Jersey cow milk, cream, butter, and buttermilk for pet consumption only per Florida law. Locally produced, organic produce, free-range eggs, and completely unheated Amish cheeses also available. Two grass-based Florida farms serve the club. One of the dairies is a Jersey herd that is entirely grassfed (supplemented with hay silage and kelp only). The second dairy is a Jersey herd where the cows are mostly pastured but get a commercial feed mix during milking only that is non-GMO and tested to be pesticide residue-free. The Jersey cows have free and unlimited access to kelp supplement to ensure that they get all the minerals they need. The milk has an exceptional creamline and extremely long-lasting shelf life due to state-of-the-art milking technology in a clean milking parlor complete with de-stress mats and cow massage equipment used during milking. No antibiotics, steroids, or hormones used. Contact Sarah for pickup information (no delivery).
- New Leaf Foodclub: email: email@example.com. (also serving Ozona, Crystal Beach, Tarpon Springs, Holiday, New Port Richey, Clearwater, Countryside and East Lake areas). Raw cow and goat milk products. See full listing under Palm Harbor.
- The Dancing Goat; Dancing Goat Dairy (just west of Tampa International Airport), phone: 813-784-0353 (9:30 am – 9:30 pm only please); email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Facebook: The Dancing Goat. Florida Dept. of Agriculture licensed distributor (#1280) of raw goat milk, kefir, yogurt and cheese. Also a Tampa representative of JTB Jersey Farm in Parrish Area providing fresh cow milk, kefir, yogurt, farmer’s cheese, cottage cheese and cream. Free-range chicken and quail eggs, all for pet consumption only. Please do not ask to discuss the consumption of their milk by humans and jeopardize the license. Milk sold in new dairy-approved gallon jugs only. ADGA registered championship show goats; TB/Brucellosis free herd. No vaccines, hormones or antibiotics used in the goats or the cows. Antibiotics only used for lifesaving measures. Also selling homemade goat milk soap in various scents. Sold at Saturday Morning Market in St. Petersburg and Sweetwater Organic Farm Sunday Market in Tampa and (by preorder only) at the farm on Wednesdays. Questions welcome. Member of Farm To Consumer Legal Defense Fund.
- JTB Jersey Farms, delivers to Tampa/Hillsborough County (Brandon/Gibsonton/Sun City/Riverview/Ruskin), Manatee County (Parrish/Ellenton) and Polk County (Lakeland)Orlando/Orange County, Pasco County, web: www.jtbjerseyfarms.com, Facebook: jtbjerseyfarms. Raw Jersey cow milk and dairy products. Sold as pet food per Florida law; they have a pet food license. No antibiotics, steroids, or hormones used. Cows are grassfed, milk is $10/gallon. A small amount of A2 milk is available. Products also include butter, cream, cottage cheese, and farmers cheese. Visit their website for prices and availability.
- South Tampa Farm, Marion Lambert (farmer), 6101 S. 2nd St., Tampa, FL 33611 (few blocks from MacDill AFB, and near St. Petersburg and Clearwater), phone: 813-892-9418, email: email@example.com, web: southtampafarm.com, Facebook: southtampafarm. Raw milk from grain-fed Jersey cows and other products such as local and orange blossom honey. Milk: $8/gallon. Honey: $8/pound, $17/quart, $30/half gallon, $55/gallon. Free range eggs: $5/dozen. In business for over 35 years. Other products include: kefir, kombucha, cottage cheese, butter, cheesecake, beet kvass, water kefir. All made with fresh ingredients on the farm.
Vero Beach: Full Circle Farm. Serves this area. See full listing under Live Oak. Delivers to Vero Beach every four weeks.
West Palm Beach:
- Goodness Gracious Acres/Delilah’s Dairy (in Loxahatchee); phone: 561-422-9906; email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org; web: delilahsdairy.blogspot.com, Facebook: delilahsdairy. Raw goat milk for sale year round by appointment, from ADGA Registered Purebred Nubians and Lamanchas (high butterfat). Herd is CAE and TB/Bruc/Johnes negative; tested annually. No antibiotics or added hormones. Raw dairy is sold for animal consumption only per Florida law. Frozen in plastic containers or fresh in quart or half gallon glass jars. Goat milk soap, Kefir, colustrum, cheese, honey, chicken/duck eggs, also available.
- The Good Food Group: (West Palm Beach, Wellington, Jupiter), Lindsey Cartes, phone: 561-303-4099, Facebook: The Good Food Group, Joash Dairy.
Winter Garden: The Farmacy, 104 S. Lakeview Ave. Winter Garden, FL 34787, phone: 407-921-3912, email: email@example.com, web: www.farmacynow.com, Facebook: thefarmacy. The Farmacy sells raw cow milk and goat milk at their downtown Winter Garden storefront at 18 E. Joiner St. – open 9 am-6 pm Wed.-Fri., 9 am-4 pm Sat. The cow milk comes from a farmer in Eustis, FL that has six Jersey cows that are pastured and fed 100 percent grass and hay. The cows graze on 50 acres of grass and are milked with a closed system which is strained through a filter and quickly chilled and bottled. Milk is sold by the half gallon for $7. Milk that is brought to market is generally 1-2 days post milking.
Winter Park: Natural Springs Dairy, See full listing under Elkton. Raw milk, raw milk cheeses, and beef from grassfed animals. Find them at the Fairbanks food market.