Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Atkinson: Clover Cove Ranch Dairy, Jerry and Kathleen Gotschall, along with sons Marcus and Benjamin, 86389 468th Ave. Atkinson NE 68713 (20 miles south of Atkinson and Stuart; in the Holt Creek valley on the NE rim of the Nebraska Sand Hills), phone: 402-925-2431, web: clovercove.com. Certified Organic and completely grass-fed dairy and beef. They milk their Jersey, Ayrshire, Holstein, and Guernsey cows year round. Raw milk, cream, ghee, and butter for sale at the ranch. Eggs from free-range chickens. The Gotschall family has been in the cattle business for over 70 years and milking cows since 1986. The land and cattle herd have been certified organic by Midwest Organic Services Association (MOSA) since 2001.
Ceresco: Darby Spings Farm, William & Crystal Powers, 414 County Road 15, Ceresco, NE 68017. phone: 402-525-6397, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: darbysprings.wordpress.com, Facebook: darbyspringsfarm, Twitter: @DarbySprings. Guernsey cows. 100% grass fed, holistically managed with daily pasture rotations with hay and alfalfa in winter. Milk available May – December: $6/gal. Tours available.
Giltner: The Classical Cow, Bethany Huenefeld, 804 S. L Road Giltner, NE 68841, phone: call or text – 402-631-7501. email: email@example.com. Jersey cows grazed on pasture spring through fall, organic alfalfa through winter. Fresh raw milk available year-round. $8/gallon. Call or text for availability and weekly pick-up schedule.
- Aunt Josie’s Farm, Josie Kranz, 6205 W. Claire Ave, Lincoln NE 68523 (1 mile W of Pioneers Park), phone: 402-797-2378, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: rawmilkraised.com. Aunt Josie’s Farm is a women-owned business promoting local food and education. Josie milks 2-4 Jersey/Ayrshire cross cows and sells raw milk and cream year-round from the farm by appointment. Milk is $7 per gallon. Cows are pastured as much of the year as possible, using rotational grazing and natural practices, avoiding chemicals and pesticides. Aunt Josie’s Farm is also home to all sorts of interesting animals to see and experience, usually including chickens, turkeys, rabbits, cats, dogs, goats, pigs, cows, and horses (including a mini, a donkey and a Clydesdale). Children are welcome to see the animals and play with the other kids on the farm. Aunt Josie’s Farm is open to small tours, presentations and speaking engagements. Please call or email to arrange a visit.
- CharLia Acres, Lia Langston, (10 miles S of Lincoln off Hwy 77), phone: 402-430-3468, email: Liaolangston@gmail.com. Milk and cream from grassfed Jersey cows. Holistically cared for as these ladies are our treasured pets. Pristine pasture fed with organic alfalfa fed in the winter. Eggs from free-range chickens fed certified organic soy-free feed are also available.
Lisco: Raising Arrows Nubians, Lacey Yates, phone: 308-770-0111, email: Yates.email@example.com, web: www.raising-arrows-nubians.weebly.com, Facebook: RaisingArrowsNubians. Producing clean raw milk year round from a small, well-managed herd. Raising Arrows Nubians participates in pathogen testing to insure safe milk. Nubians are fed a corn free, soy free diet and are always growth hormone and antibiotic-free.
Milford: Lomah Acres (25 miles west of Lincoln), email: LomahAcres@gmail.com, web: LomahAcres.com, phone: 402-761-2259. Raw goat milk, goat milk soaps, lotions and more available from our small herd of dairy goats. Goats are raised non-GMO, corn and soy free diets, fed on quality alfalfa hay, oats and sunflower seeds. Goat kids available in the spring.
Omaha: Bryant Dairy Farm, Russ & Lori Bryant, 13003 Hwy. 36 Omaha, NE 68142 (4 miles E of Bennington), phone: 402-689-0730 (cell) or 402-238-2066 (home), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For sale: Raw milk & cream from Holstein cows. Farm fresh eggs when available.
Raymond: Branched Oak Farm, Doug and Krista Dittman, 17015 NW 70th, Raymond NE 68428 (in NW Lancaster County, 15 minutes north of Lincoln), phone: 402-783-2124, web: branchedoakfarm.com. 20 to 30 Jersey cows are milked seasonally, April 1 thru Christmas, exclusively on grass. No grain is fed and the cows and land are Certified Organic thru Onecert. An on-farm cheese plant produces fresh cheeses as well as aged raw cheese. Cream and pastured eggs available in season.
Scottsbluff: Meadowlark Hearth, DBA Richard Everett Farm LLC, Beth and Nathan Corymb, 120024 Everett Dr., Scottsbluff NE 69361, phone: 308-632-3399, email: email@example.com. This farm has been Certified Organic since 2009 and certified for Biodynamic seed since 2010. They graze Ayrshire, Tarantaise, and Milking Shorthorn cows from the herd formerly at Cresset Community Farm in Loveland, Colorado. The herd is 100 percent pasture fed, receives no vaccinations, and is TB tested. It’s been a closed herd since 2000, using its own progeny. They offer milk with cream ($8.50/gallon; must be picked up at the farm), vegetables via CSA, and open-pollinated/heirloom vegetable seed. Farm internships available.
Surprise: Navrkal Family email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Organic, raw milk from pasture-fed, Jersey cows. Organic feed, free choice salt, minerals, and cod liver oil lick tub. Cows tested negative for Brucellosis, BVD, TB, & Johnes. No hormones used. Also have eggs from organic, free range chickens that are supplemented with organic, soy-free feed.
Unadilla/Syracuse area: Porter Family Farm, phone: 402-269-3096, email: email@example.com. Raw milk from Nubian dairy goats starting early April annually. Naturally-raised alfalfa hay fed during winter months and as a supplement to the goats’ browsing and grazing during the months they are in milk. In the warm months the goats graze on pasture with high levels of water-soluble carbohydrates from perennial ryegrass, timothy, and ladino clover. Goats have regular access to North Atlantic Sea Kelp for minerals. Call or email for more information.