Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Statewide-Private Buying Club:
- Miller’s Biodiversity Farm: leave a message at: 717-786-7895. 100 percent grassfed. 100 percent of their milk is A2/A2. Real nutrient-dense products directly from the farmer. Have your order shipped in the mail to your home. Reduced or free delivery to groups in NJ, NY, and MA. Open to establishing new group pickup sites. Willing to be a vendor at your workshop or conference. Products: raw grassfed milk – cow, goat, sheep, and camel; and raw yogurt, kefir and cheese from cow, goat, and sheep. Raw cream, sour cream, cottage cheese w/cream, butter, ice cream; pasture raised meats – beef, pork and soy-free poultry, soy-free fertile pastured eggs, tallow, pork fat, lard, beef and chicken stocks, cultured vegetables, homemade breads, soaked/dried nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, kombucha, beet kvass. They are a private buying club; $25/year to create an account and purchase with Visit amishbiofarm.com for details or to become a member.
Acworth: Aaron Knight, phone: 603-835-9077, email: email@example.com. Small dairy farm following organic practices, milking five cows and selling raw milk yogurt and cheese.
Alexandria: Walker Farm Dairy & Produce LLC, Joseph or Angela Walker, 234 Walker Rd. Alexandria, NH 03222, phone: 603-832-3349 or 603-744-3349, email: Walkerfarm@metrocast.net. Holstein, grassfed in summer, hay, corn silage in the winter, fall, and spring, and grain and hay all year. Raw milk, bring your own container. Best times to stop by to purchase are 7-9 am or 5-7 pm daily. If you can’t make it during those times call and arrange a time with the farmer.
Alstead: Flying Cloud Dairy, Bill Jahos, 426 Hill Rd. Alstead, NH 03602, phone: 603-835-2519. Pasture-based raw Jersey milk and cream, minimal organic grain.
Amherst: Earthward Natural Foods & Coop, 42 Rt. 101A, phone: 603-673-4322. Weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
Barrington: Calef’s Country Store, 149 NH Rt. 9, phone: 603-664-2231. Weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
Bradford: Battles Farm, Ed and Nita Erickson, 328 Center Rd. Bradford, NH 03221, phone: 603-938-5668, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw Jersey milk, cream and other products. Organically raised but not yet certified; they use only organic practices. They also have eggs, grassfed beefalo, pork, fruit, jams and vegetables.
Brookfield: Moose Mountain Farm, Ed and Tina Nason, 139 Moose Mountain Rd. Brookfield, NH 03872, phone: 603-651-3099. Selling raw milk from Jersey/Guernsey cross and Dutch Belted cows. Call for directions and additional information.
Brookline: Winterberry Farm, Laurie MacLean, 14 Winterberry Rd. Brookline, NH 03033, phone: 603-801-5621, email: email@example.com, Facebook: Winterberry Farm. Small family farm raising Jersey cows. Raw milk, cream, and yogurt.
- Brookford Farm Store, 250 West Rd., phone: 603-742-4084, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: brookfordfarm.com. Raw whole milk, raw cream, raw cheddar from their herd of grassfed cows (transitional organic). They also have yogurt, kefir, buttermilk, cottage cheese, quark, and feta, as well as pasture-raised pork and beef products. Products also available in several locations statewide – visit website for more information.
- Canterbury Country Store, 3 Center Rd., phone: 603-783-9983. Weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See above).
Charlestown: Ivy Bower Nubians. Jen Girard, 205 Old Claremont Rd. Charlestown, NH, phone: 603-826-9976, email: JenG193@yahoo.com. Raw Nubian goat milk, eggs.
- Higher Ground Highlands Farm, Bob Pepper, 178 Derry Rd. Chester, NH, phone: 603-231-3490. Jersey milk and other dairy products, eggs.
- Kopacz Family Farm, Michael Kopacz, 684 Fremont Rd., phone: 603-887-2357. Jersey milk and other dairy products, eggs.
- Bartlett Farm, 467 Josiah Bartlett Rd. Concord, NH, phone: 603-225-3114. Raw milk.
- Concord Cooperative Market, 24 S. Main St., phone: 603-736-4004. Twice weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury)
- Cole Gardens Winter Farmers Market, web: Concord Winter Market. Deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury)
Deering: John & Maria Thyng, phone: 603-491-4868. Raw milk, eggs.
- Dover Natural Marketplace & Cafe, 7 Chestnut Ave., phone: 603-749-9999. Twice weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
- The Herbal Path, 835 Central Ave., phone: 603-740-8400. Twice weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
Epping: Allen Farm, Bruce Allen, 15 Oak Hill Lane Epping, NH, phone: 603-679-5736, Facebook: Allensdairyfarm. Jersey Breed and Holstein. Diet of corn silage, hay produced on site, pasture fed in the afternoons. Milk may be purchased from 9 am to noon. Please contact Lisa Allen at email@example.com for more info or questions
- McClary Hill Farm, David Stewart, 3 Griffin Rd. Epsom, NH 03234, phone: 603 738-4717, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: mcclaryhillfarm.com. Grassfed Jersey cows, organically raised (although not USDA certified).
- Nature’s Country Store, 1782 Dover Rd., phone: 603-736-4004. Weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
- Brookford Farm CSA Distribution Point, 9 Newfield’s Rd. 3-6 pm Thursdays. Raw whole milk, raw cream, raw cheddar from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
- Blue Moon Evolution, 8 Clifford St., phone: 603-778-6850. Weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
- On the Vine Marketplace, 75 Portsmouth Ave., phone: 603-778-VINE. Weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
Goffstown: Benedikt Dairy, Max and Melissa Blindow, 106 Shirley Hill Rd. Goffstown, NH 03045, phone: 603-801-7056, email: email@example.com, web: benediktdairy.com, Facebook: benediktdairy. Certified Organic, 100 percent grassfed, raw Jersey milk. Also cream, yogurt, eggs, beef, pork.
Hampton Falls: Jesta Farm, Sue Veilleux, 190 Drinkwater Rd., phone: 603-772-6963, email: JestaFarm@aol.com. Nubian dairy goats, raw milk, Nubian breeding stock, semen, and goat milk soap. Also eggs and milk-raised pork.
Hooksett: Natural Choice Market, 270 Londonderry Turnpike, phone: 603-669-6977. Weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
Keene: Hannah Grimes Marketplace, 42 Main Street Keene, NH 03431, phone: 603-352-6862, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Milk available from Flying Cloud Dairy – see their listing under Alstead.
Lebanon: Roeburn Dairy Goats, Cathy Mabie, 10 Great Brook Rd., phone: 603-448-3450, email: email@example.com, web: roeburn.net. Raw goat milk, Registered purebred and American Alpine breeding stock, semen. Customers provide their own milk bottles.
Lempster: Little Log Cabin Farmstand Rt. 10 Lempster, NH. Raw goat milk and cheese available from Circle of Pines Forest Farm (See their full listing under Unity). Selling a variety of other farm produce and crafts. Open Fridays 11 am-7pm, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays 9 am-5 pm..
Manchester: A-Market, 125 Loring St., phone: 603-668-2650. Twice weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
Milton Mills: Tiny Hill Farm, Larissa Mullen and Art Haeussler, 38 Willey Rd., phone: 603-817-0081, email: TinyHillFarm@gmail.com, web: tinyhillfarm.com. Raw Nigerian Dwarf dairy goat milk, organic free-range eggs, and seasonal organic vegetables.
Monroe: Maple Hill Farm, The Morrison Family, Rt. 135 Monroe, NH 03771, phone: 603-638-2647, email: MAPLEHILLFLOWERS@adelphia.net. A former New Hampshire Dairy of Distinction, they are a small family run Certified Organic dairy farm, milking Jerseys and Holsteins who are let out to pasture each day. Farmstand and greenhouse open with seasonal organic vegetables, bedding plants, herbs, and perennials. Pasture raised pheasant and Certified Organic milk. Also available: farm tours, pick your own pumpkins and gourds, programs for school groups and classes given by local craftspeople. Call or email for details.
- Jennings Family Farm, Michael and Lyn Jennings, 58 Weston Hill Rd. Mont Vernon NH, phone: 603-672-1281, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw cow milk available from family Jersey cow; chicken eggs, duck eggs, and heritage half and whole pork shares.
- Fox’s Pride Dairy Goats, Mary and Daniel Fox, 14 Joe English Rd., phone: 603-673-8426, email: email@example.com. Goat milk available year-round. Mostly Nubian milk. Grain and grassfed.
- Trow Heritage Farm, Julie Whitcomb, 43 Old Milford Rd, phone: 603-320-2353 email: JuliesHappyHens@gmail.com, web: JuliesHappyHens.com, Facebook: facebook.com/julies.hens. Trow Heritage Farm produces raw milk from pastured Jerseys. There are also fresh and aged cheeses, yogurt and cultured butter available. In addition, they raise grassfed beef from a flock of highlands and they also have eggs.
- Real Milk Maid, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Art goes to a farm twice a week which is 45 minutes away from Nashua that produces raw cow milk and can pick up extra for anyone interested.
- Crossfit Nashua, 106 Perimeter Road, Brookford Farm CSA Distribution Site. Tuesday 4:30-7:30 pm, (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
New Castle: Henry’s Market, 52 Main St., phone: 603-430-2008. Weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
New Ipswich: Storybook Farm, Paul and Diane Knisley, 756 Ashby Rd. New Ipswich, NH 03071, phone: 603-235-7228, email: email@example.com. A small Jersey herd milking between 4-6 cows at a time depending on when they calve. Raw milk is available for sale at the farm along with eggs, cheese, beef, and pork. Call for more information.
Northwood: Hunky Dunk Farm & Keepin It Local Market, 284 First NH Turnpike Northwood, NH 03261, phone: 603-401-2844, Facebook: Hunky Dunk Farm. Two dairies at the moment that supply them with raw milk. One is conventionally fed, Bartlett Farm and the other is grassfed, Brookford Farm.
Nottingham: Jenness Farm LLC, Lori & Peter Corriveau, 77 Garland Rd. Nottingham, NH 03290, phone: 603-942-8051, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: jennessfarm.com. Raw goat milk, hand-crafted soaps and body care products. They also offer breeding stock of goats.
Orford: Bunten Farm, Bruce and Christine Balch (owners), 1322 NH Rt. 10 Orford, NH 03777, phone: 603-353-9066, email: email@example.com. Herd of about 40 pastured heritage Milking Devon cows. Farm has a raw milk producer permit, food service license, inspected barn, milk room, stainless steel bucket milkers, commercial kitchen, farm store, and restaurant. Ariana’s Restaurant in the carriage shed serves dairy products. They have a pasteurizer for soft fresh cheese and milk products so be sure to request only raw dairy products. They also have grassfed beef, bakery products, and pumpkins, squash, and gourds in the fall.
Ossipee: Wotton Farm, Joel & Kathey Wotton, 30 Circuit Rd. Ossipee, NH 03864, phone: 603-539-8134. Wottonfarm@gmail.com. Facebook: Wotton Farm. They have Guernsey and Jersey cows and feed only non-medicated feeds. Their products are: Raw whole and skim milk – $4.50/half gallon, $2.50/quart (jar deposits requested or you may bring your own containers); yogurt (whole milk, skim milk, lemon flavored, vanilla honey flavored) $6/quart, $3.50/pint. Greek style yogurt $12/quart, $6/pint (jar deposits required); cream $8/quart, $4.50/pint (jar deposits are required); butter (salted/unsalted) $2,50/quarter pound, $5/half pound, $10/pound; flavored butter (jalapeno, orange honey, cinnamon honey, garlic and herb) $3/quarter pound; hard cheeses (cheddar, manchego, provolone, monterey jack and more) – sold in serving sizes from $4 – $10 each. The farmstand hours are Sunday – Saturday from 8 am until 7 pm year-round. They are conveniently located just two miles off Route 16 in Ossipee, NH. Their products are also available at the following farmers markets: Summer (June-October) at the Wolfeboro Area Farmers Market on Thursdays in Wolfeboro. Winter (November-March) at the Wolfeboro Area Winter Farmers/Crafters Market on Saturdays in Ossipee.
Piermont: Winsome Farm Organics, Jim and Ellen Putnam, 529 Rt. 10, phone: 603-272-5875. A Certified Organic famer with raw milk from registered Holsteins and Jerseys, beef, veal, pork, lamb, eggs (all organic), and other organic products.
Peterborough: Dancing Dog Farm & the Backyard Farm Institute, web: dancingdogfarm.wordpress.com. Seasonal raw goat and cow milk, raw goat milk yogurt, homesteading classes (including cheese making), treatment free honey, organic maple syrup, and freshly brewed, actively aerated organic compost tea for seedlings, lawns, vegetable gardens and crops.
Piermont: Robie Farm, Lee and Betty Sue Robie (owners), 25 Rt. 10 Piermont, NH 03779, phone: 603-272-4872, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: The Robie Farm. A sixth-generation farm located on the banks of the Connecticut River, milking a mixed herd of 40 Holsteins and Jerseys. They sell raw milk, cream, and a variety of aged cheeses from their farmstand and at retail stores and restaurants around New England. The animals are naturally raised and fed dry hay and grass with minimal grain. Open year-round.
Plymouth: See To It Farm, 157 Fairgrounds Rd. Plymouth, NH (1 mile from town and Rt. 93), phone: 603-536-3983, web: seetoitfarm.com. Raw goat milk and Jersey cow milk. Animals get organic grain, grassfed in summer, hay in winter. Call first.
- Portsmouth Health Food Center, 151 Congress St., phone: 603-436-1722. Weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
- The Herbal Path, 599 Lafayette Rd., phone: 603-766-6006. Weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
- McKinnon’s Market, 2454 Lafayette Rd.
- Philbrick’s Fresh Market, 775 Lafayette Rd. phone: (603) 422-6758
Rochester: Full Moon Farm, Terri French/Bill Melville, 173 Estes Rd. Rochester, NH 03867, phone: 603-332-7440. Goat milk, cheese, and soap.
Salem: web: salemnhfarmersmarket.com, 1st and 3rd Sundays 12-4. Raw dairy items and more available from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
Sanbornton: Swain Dairy Farm, David and Elaine Swain, owners, 249 Hunkins Pond Rd., phone: 603-524-3419. Self-service store selling raw milk, hamburger, eggs, and maple syrup.
Sandown: New England Heritage Farm, Dan & Rebecca Fournier, 476 Main Street Sandown, NH 03873 phone: 603-548-0615, email: email@example.com, Facebook: NewEnglandHeritageFarm. 100 percent grassfed, no grain, raw whole milk. $8 per gallon. Free-range pastured eggs ($5 dozen), Red Ranger chickens and turkeys also available. All animals organically raised, however not USDA Certified Organic.
Swanzey: Cornerstone Farm, Katy Hurd Putnam, Charlestown, NH, phone: 603-355-0293, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Temple: Connolly Brothers Dairy Farm, Chris, Mike and Pat Connolly, 140 Webster Hwy. Temple, NH 03084. phone: 603-924-5002. email: email@example.com. Jersey herd milking 30 cows. Raw Jersey whole and skim milk, raw cream. Licensed by the state of New Hampshire. Also available homemade ice cream, beef, pork, lamb, chicken, eggs, maple syrup. Available for school groups or tours. Open 7 days a week 8-8.
Tilton: web: tiltonwinterfarmersmarket.com, Saturdays 10 am-2 pm, January through March. Raw dairy items and more available from from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury).
Tuftonboro: The Olde Ways at Mustard Seed Farm, phone: 603-569-4529, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: theoldeways.com. Providing raw milk artisan cheese from grassfed Jersey cows by appointment or at the Tamworth Farmers Market. They also produce all-natural herbal products.
Unity: Circle of Pines Forest Farm, Matyas & Laura Mezei, Quaker City Road Unity, NH 03603, phone: 603-558-5745. Predominantly Alpine goat herd. Animals have access to pasture and forage. Supplemental bagged feed is Certified Organic. All food produced on the farm is free from pesticides, antibiotics, hormones, and GMOs. Raw goat’s milk, raw cheeses (including feta), and raw yogurt for sale. Duck eggs also available. Offering a goat dairy CSA share. Sell at the Little Log Cabin Farmstand in Lempster.
Walpole: Great Brook Farm, 247 County Rd. Walpole, NH 03608, phone: 603-756-3661. Tenth generation family farm with three generations working on the farm now. The farm was established in 1761 and it has been passed down from father to son and has always been used as a dairy farm. They make their own hay and corn, and milk 70-80 Holsteins depending on the time of year. Raw milk sold in half-gallon glass, half-gallon plastic, and gallon plastic containers. Farm store “The Milkhouse” is open year-round, 6 am-8 pm. They welcome visits.
Warner: Courser Meadows, Sadie and Jennifer Courser, 163 Connors Mill Rd. Warner, NH 03278, phone: 603-456-2164, email: email@example.com, web: www.coursermeadows.com, Facebook: coursermeadows. Small herd of Dexter/Mini Jersey crosses, primarily grassfed and supplemented with Certified Organic grain. On rotational pasture May-November (if Mother Nature allows) and raised as naturally as possible. Raw milk $4/half gallon, $2.50/quart. Plain yogurt $4/quart, Flavored (and lightly sweetened with maple syrup) $5/quart (maple, vanilla, coffee, lemon). Available at their farm store open daily from 8 am-8 pm.
Washington: Eccardt Farm Inc., John Eccard, 2766 East Washington Rd. Washington, NH 03280, phone: 603-495-3157, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk, veal, beef, pork, lamb, eggs, compost, and more.
- Clayton’s Way Farm: Rick & Sheryl Gunn, 17 Peaslee Hill Rd. Weare, NH 03281. phone: 603-630-6535, email: email@example.com, website: claytonswayfarm.com, Facebook: claytonswayfarm. They are a small farm offering raw cow milk from Jersey/Brown Swiss cross cows. Cows are pastured on their fields and fed hay from fields around them. Cows receive a small amount of organic dairy grain. Customers encouraged to visit, and see the animals, milking set-up, and product storage. Whole, raw milk available in quart ($2.50), half gallon ($4), and gallon ($7) glass jars, along with a deposit on all jars ($1-$2.50) – refundable when glass is returned. When available, or by special request they also offer: Raw cream top yogurt ($5/qt.), cream ($15/pt.), kefir ($5/qt.), buttermilk ($5/qt.), and eggs ($3/doz.). During the summer they are at the Contoocook Farmers Market on Saturdays from 9 am-noon and the Henniker Farmers Market on Thursdays from 4-7 pm. Directions and hours: Turn onto Clayton’s Way and follow to barn at top of hill. 8 am – 8 pm, seven days a week. Please text or call if coming a long distance.
- The Ilsley Farm, 45 South Sugar Hill Road Weare, NH 03281, phone: 603-660-1945, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small herd of grassfed Holstein-Jersey-Milking Short Horns. Raw milk $5/gal; $3/half-gallon; $1/pint. Sold at the farm. They are planning to offer homemade ice cream.
Wilton: Temple Wilton Community Farm, Lincoln Geiger and Dan Zabara, phone: 603-654-6082, web: www.twcfarm.com. Raw whole milk from seasonally pastured cows. Raw yogurt, cheeses.
Winchester: Country Critters Farm, LLC, Julie Thibodeau, email: email@example.com. phone: 603-831-0534. Bottled raw cow milk, cream, yogurt, butter and cheese from rotationally grazed Jersey and Holstein cows. Farm store open seven days a week.
Windham: A Simply Wholesome Life, 33 Indian Rock Rd., phone: 603-425-2720. They sell raw goat milk, yogurt and cheeses from Millcreek Dairy (www.millcreekdairy.com) of Chester, NH. Also provide twice weekly deliveries from Brookford Farm (See farm’s full listing under Canterbury). Prepaid orders preferred. Please call ahead to reserve milk or see if it is available.