This small family owned and operated farm is in Central Illinois.
They offer raw cow's milk from Jersey cows in plastic gallons and raw goat milk (seasonal) in plastic half gallons or quarts.
Other products include:
- Milk-fed pork. Their brats and bacon sell out in a week, so order quickly
- Pastured whole chickens, chicken eggs, and duck eggs for those with allergies to chicken eggs. Layer chickens and ducks are free-range, meaning outside with no fences.
- Beef--some grass-fed, some non-GMO, corn-fed.
- All animals (except goats) are fed a local non-GMO feed mix.
- Handcrafted goat milk soap and other bath products that vary by season.
- Raw honey from their hives and 100% maple syrup (seasonal)
Call/text 309-530-4381 before your first milk pickup to make sure they have enough. The self-serve farm store is open Monday 10-7, Tuesday through Friday 10-5, Saturday 10-4. Closed Sunday.
Find them on Facebook and Instagram for everyday happenings around the farm. For recipes, farm updates, and to know when new products are in the store, sign up for their emails on their website, www.hoffmanslittleacres.com