A small Amish family farm in Lancaster County, PA, that has multiple pick-up locations in NJ. All the products are free of chemicals, soy, antibiotics, and hormones. Almost all food is directly from the farm. A private membership association.
- 100% raw A2 cow’s milk from Jersey cows
- 15 different kinds of cheese
- Butter, yogurt, kefir, and cream
- Raw goat’s milk
- Soy-free pastured eggs (brown and blue-green)
- 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef and lamb
- Pastured pork
- Turkey and soy-free chicken
They make over a dozen raw milk cheeses and yogurt from sheep and cow milk. The cheeses are sold in several farmers markets, to many retail shops nationwide and at their retail center. Educational tours for the public are held on weekends and for schools/scouts/groups on weekdays. They also sell pasture-fed lamb meat, wool blankets, lambskins, and East Frisian dairy sheep breeding stock. See other places where you can find products from this farm.