Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Statewide–For Small & Starting Co-ops/Private Buying Clubs:
- Meadow Ridge Farm: web: www.myrealfoods.com/MeadowRidgeFarm – click on “Register” to see products and prices and learn how to become a member; email Linda: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 717-530-5999. Meadow Ridge Farm in Newburg, PA, will ship goat/lamb meat and goat dairy products weekly via insulated/ice-packed FedEx Ground delivery (minimum order of $40 plus shipping charges based on weight). A private membership association welcoming new members, goat and lamb meat are 100 percent grassfed and finished. Dairy goats are pastured and supplemented with organic hay, minerals, and a small amount of GMO-free/soy-free organic sprouted grains. Goat milk and dairy products are made with 100 percent raw milk. Goat yogurt is cultured at 110 degrees. Chevre, hard cheeses, and 11-strain custom probiotic goat drink are heated to only 86 degrees.
- Miller’s Biodiversity Farm: leave a message at: 717-786-7895.100 percent grassfed. 100 percent of their milk is A2/A2. Real nutrient-dense products directly from the farmer. Have your order shipped in the mail to your home. Reduced or free delivery to groups in NJ, NY, and MA. Open to establishing new group pickup sites. Willing to be a vendor at your workshop or conference. Products: raw grassfed milk – cow, goat, sheep and camel, raw yogurt – cow, goat and sheep, raw kefir – cow, goat and sheep, raw cheese – cow, goat and sheep, raw cream, sour cream, cottage cheese w/ cream, butter, ice cream; pasture raised meats – beef, pork and soy-free poultry, soy-free fertile pastured eggs, tallow, pork fat, lard, beef and chicken stocks, cultured vegetables, homemade breads, soaked/dried nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, kombucha, beet kvass. We are a private buying club; $25/year to create an account and purchase with us. Visit amishbiofarm.com for details or to become a member. We guarantee customer service and product quality.
- Kirkland Farm, phone: 256-586-2360; email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk for pet consumption, kefir, yogurt, and homemade lye soap.
- Stephenson’s One Accord Farm, Mobbs School Road, phone: 256-200-1355, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook. LaMancha Goats machine milked with in line double filter then quick chilled Goats are Vet checked and health tested annually and fed a Non GMO diet In compliance with Alabama State law milk is sold for animal consumption Purchases are made by appointment only. Please bring your own containers. $6/gallon
Boaz: Circle G Farm, Brendan & Karen, Arley Lacey Rd., phone: (256) 660-1566, email:
BibleStudents@gmail.com. Facebook: Circle G Farm. Real raw milk from Jersey cows and registered Oberhasli goats. In compliance with Alabama state law, milk is sold to the public for pet/livestock consumption. They also sell cream by the quart, sweet-cream butter by the pound, and hard and soft cheeses made from cow and goat milk. All milk is hand-milked, immediately strained and is quickly bottled and chilled, sold within 24 hours of purchase. Purchases are by arrangement/appointment only, They do not have a store-front and supply is very limited and needs to be coordinated so everyone gets the freshest product possible. Please bring your own glass jar(s), or buy their new half-gallon reusable glass jars at $4 each. Raw Jersey cow milk is $6/gallon, raw Oberhasli goat milk is $7/gallon. Fresh cream is $8/quart, and both fresh butter and cheeses are $8/pound.
Elberta: Raw cheese available from Sweet Home Farm. They are a grade A licensed and inspected dairy. Facebook: Sweet-Home-Farm-114484688612537/
Empire: Northern Lights Farm, Intha Rafadin, 173 Fowler Road, Empire AL. Phone: 205-266-0746, email: email@example.com, Facebook. Raw goat milk for pet consumption, Free-range chickens and brown eggs, homemade lye soap and lotions, meat goats available.
Hillsboro: Lil’ Hill Farm, Bruce and Sandie Terry, phone: 256-974-1693, email: sanderterry@gmail, web: www.lilhillfarm.com. Sells Nigerian Dwarf goats’ milk. In compliance with Alabama state law, milk is sold to the public for animal use only.
Huntsville: Woodser Family Farm, Terri Woods, phone: 256-701-0288, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small goat farm – all Nubians raw goat milk, $4/quart. Raw chèvre, $6 for approx. 4 oz. roll.
Meridianville: Dusty J Farms, Jordon Jones, phone: 931-625-7224, email: email@example.com. Jersey cows. Primarily grassfed. Raw milk for animal consumption.
Mount Hope: Bit O’ Hope Dairy Goat Farm, Beverly Fike, Mount Hope, AL 35651, phone: 256-974-3707/256-476-5206, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.bitohopedairygoatfarm.com. Facebook: bitohopedairygoatfarm. They sell Nigerian Dwarf goat milk cheese ($8/gallon) and personal care products (soaps and lotions), all made from raw goat milk. They feed non-GMO only. In compliance with Alabama state law, milk and cheese is sold to the public for animal and livestock consumption only. Purchases made by appointment only.
Piedmont: My Dad & Me Family Farm, 463 Pike Road, Piedmont AL 36272; phone: 256-492-7066, web: mydadandmefamilyfarm.com. Sixty-two acre family farm selling raw Jersey milk under Alabama’s pet milk label near Hokes Bluff, east of Gadsden. Their 100 percent grassfed Jersey cows are rotationally grazed on fresh grass and supplemented with hay or organic alfalfa pellets if necessary (no grain whatsoever). They also sell pastured eggs from their laying hens and Freedom Ranger broiler meat chickens both of which are fed only Certified Organic, soy-free, GMO-free chicken feed. Grassfed beef, pastured pork, skin care products, baked goods, raw honey, and farm fresh produce in season are also available in their on-farm Farm Store. For more information visit their website. Enter your name and email address on their home page and click to confirm you want to receive their emails. This will provide you with a ‘welcome email’ with more info about purchasing from their farm.
Quad Cities Area/Tuscumbia: Cottonwood Farm, Hope & Brian Williamson, 755 Locust Lane, Tuscumbia, AL 35674, phone: 256-762-1760, email: email@example.com, web: www.cottonwood-farm.com, Facebook: cottonwoodfarm14. Cottonwood Farm is located 20 minutes southwest of Florence and 10 miles from downtown Tuscumbia. They milk Guernseys that are A2/A2 Beta Casein. They practice rotational grazing with their cows. They supplement with alfalfa and grass hay. At milking time, cows are provided a small amount of non-GMO feed. The cows have constant access to a free choice minerals. Their cows are tested annually for Johne’s, Brucellosis, BLV, and TB. The milk is tested for common diseases and bacteria at an independent lab on a regular basis. Cottonwood Farm also has laying hens which follow their cows in the pasture producing free range eggs. They are supplemented with free choice non-GMO feed. The farm also raise heritage breeds of pork that are raised in pasture and forest supplemented with non-GMO feed. During the Thanksgiving season, the farm has pasture-raised turkeys. Their website provides more information on farm store hours, herd share membership, and current pricing. They have herdshares and offer pet milk in accordance with Alabama state law. They are at the College Street Farmers Market in downtown Florence. Their store hours are currently Saturdays 12-3 pm. Tours are available upon request.
Selma: Oldesouth Farm, contact Terry Babb by phone: 334-327-9252, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit their website at oldesouth.citymax.com. Nigerian Dwarf Goats. Raw Nigerian Dwarf goat milk for animal usage only.
Slocomb: Alabama’s Organic Dairy Products, LLC. Alabama’s first Certified Organic dairy farm. Working Cows Dairy located at 5539 North State Hwy 103 Slocomb, AL 36375. phone: 334-886-3839, web: workingcowsdairy.com. They do low temperature pasteurized milk but not homogenized. They sell gallons and half gallons at the farm, all this is USDA Organic grassfed, cream rising. Visit their website for stores around Alabama where their products can be found. Call or visit the website for more information.
Verbena: Milkin 4 Us, Sherry and Bruce Wells, email: milkin4us@ wildblue.net, Facebook: Milkin4us-Dairy-Farm-158236947629555/. Raw goat milk for animal consumption, Nubian and Kinders goat kids for sale. Will offer cheese, soaps and other products as time allows.
Wedowee: BarnHouse Farms, phone: 407-620-7630/407-620-9937 (call or text), email: email@example.com, Facebook. BarnHouse milks a small herd of Jersey cows and Nubian/Lamancha goats. They are on pasture year round and supplemented with hay and a non-GMO dairy ration at milking time. The cows are machine milked, the goats are hand milked, and all of the milk is immediately filtered and chilled. In accordance with Alabama state law, they sell raw milk, goat cheese, kefir, cream and butter labeled as pet consumption only. Purchases are made by appointment.