Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Altoona: Dorema Farms, McCarter Family, 7708 Scott Road Altoona, KS, phone: 620-330-3580, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk, raw Jersey cow milk, farm eggs and vegetables.
- Baumwerk/Baumgartner Family, 15751 SW Meadowlark Rd. Rose Hill, KS 67133, phone: 316-295-6140 or 316-218-2161, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Products available include: raw goat milk in glass jars, goat milk soaps, wood products, lamb, pastured chicken, and free-range eggs.
- Hackberry Haven, Campbell Family, (4 miles south of Andover on 140th), email: email@example.com, phone: 316-733-2587. Raw goat milk and free-range eggs for sale.
Atchison: Providence Hill Farm, Harris Family, 8096 Pratt Rd. Atchison, KS, phone: 913-367-9622, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk and cheese, eggs, and vegetables.
Andover/Augusta/Rose Hill: Peacock Family Farm, Don & Charlene Peacock, 15005 SW Indianola Road Augusta, KS 67010, phone: 316-776-2811, email: email@example.com. Raw milk from Jersey cows and free-range eggs for sale.
Baldwin City: Jennifer Rolland, Baldwin City, KS 66006, phone: 785-214- 8122 (text messages welcome), email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please put milk in the subject line). Selling raw Nubian goat milk.
Burlingame: Sundog CSA, Teresa Oliver, Katy Cheuvront, and Zach Oliver, email: email@example.com, phone: 785-654-2313. Fresh and frozen raw goat milk, yogurt (cow or goat), and eggs. Hand-milking Jersey/Ayrshire cows.
Carbondale: firstname.lastname@example.org, Milk from Jersey and Guernsey; also goat milk available. Cows are transitioning to all grassfed. Email for directions and price.
Derby: This Little Farm, Mikel Miller, 15023 E. 108th St. S. Mulvane, KS, phone: 316-250-2276, email: email@example.com, web: thislittlefarm.com. Non-GMO. No soy. Raw goat milk, eggs, pork, chicken and soaps. They use a closed milking system and commercial cooling tank and strictly observe industry standard sanitation practices. Milk is $8/gallon. Goat therapy (visits) with milking ladies and their kids can be scheduled for $5 each, minimum $20. Located between Derby, Mulvane, and Rose Hill.
Dexter/Winfield/Burden/Cedar Vale: Askins Ranch, Todd and Donna Askins, 24260 182nd Rd. Dexter, KS. phone: 620-307-2281, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.arminiaturejerseys.com, Pasture raised (grassfed) miniature Jerseys. Offering raw milk by the half gallon.
Fontana: Bryan Barthol, phone: 913-849-3800. Raw goat milk in glass. Call for appointment between 8 am – 8 pm
- Heizer Haven: email: Heizerhaven@gmail.com. Dairy goats. Raw milk available by appointment March-September.
- Louie’s Touch of Heaven Farm, Greg Tournear, phone 620-786-4037. Raw goat milk, goat cheese and cheese spreads (assorted flavors), goat meat (all cuts), and goat milk soaps and lotions.
Holton: Bryant Family Farm, offers a drive share for this area. See their full listing under Topeka.
- JaKo Farm, Kenneth King, email: email@example.com, phone: 620-663-1470, web: com. Fresh and frozen raw, 100 percent grassfed milk, butter, cheese, colostrum, yogurt, Greek yogurt, and kefir. 100 percent grassfed beef and lamb. Pastured chicken and eggs. Pastured pork. Fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables. Weddings, group events, and catered farm dinners.
- Glass Springs Dairy, 5702 W. Longview Rd. Hutchinson, KS 67501, phone: 620-669-8127, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fresh and frozen raw, 100 percent grassfed milk, yogurt, kefir, cream, butter, cheese and ice cream; pastured eggs, chicken, and 100 percent Jersey beef. No hormones, antibiotics, steroids, or immunizations.
- Borntrager Dairy, Serves this area. See full listing under Yoder.
Lawrence: Bryant Family Farm, offers a drive share for this area. See their full listing under Topeka.
Leavenworth: Bryant Family Farm offers a drive share for this area. See their full listing under Topeka.
Lost Springs: Hanschu’s Jerseys, 3536 US Hwy 56 Lost Springs, KS 66859 (5 miles south of Herington on Highway 77), phone: 785-983-4841. Homemade cheeses, butter, cream, and milk from old world line Jersey cows. Cows are kept inside during inclement weather.
- Ashland Dairy, web: www.ashlanddairy.com. Two locations, five and 11 miles south of Manhattan: 3230 Mcdowell Creek Road, Manhattan, KS, phone: 785-477-2480. 5995 S. 33rd St. Manhattan KS, phone: 785-640-0934. Jersey milk in glass bottles.
- Bryant Family Farm offers a drive share for this area. See their full listing under Topeka.
Moran: Capering Valley Nubians, Meredith Fewins, 4691 Hawaii Rd. Moran, KS 66755, phone: 620-754-3810, email: email@example.com. Raw milk available in season as well as animals for sale.
Mound City: Kathy Becker, 17691 E. 950 Rd. Mound City, KS 66056, phone: 913-795-2265, cell: 913-575-2975, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw Jersey milk from pasture-fed cows (plus dairy grain mix when milked).
Netawaka: Twin Creek Ranch, 1243 Antelope Rd. Fresh or frozen raw goat milk, free-range eggs, Black Angus beef quarters and sides (no hormones or antibiotics used), and fresh vegetables in season. Also have butcher goats available, and sometimes meat and dairy goat breeding stock.
Ottawa: Coyote Creek Dairy Farm CSA, Andrijan and Jodi Smaic, phone: 785-242-3558, email: email@example.com. Provides raw milk through a cowshare program, and farm fresh eggs.
Overland Park: Liberty Hills Farm, Bruce and Tammy Hale, delivers here. See their full listing on the Missouri page under Liberty.
- Evans Farm, David and Sheba Evans, 19369 W. 319th Street Paola, KS 66071, phone: 913-731-5121, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nubian goats and a Jersey cow on pasture, with some grain at milking. Raw cow milk will be offered from late May – September; raw goat milk will be available from late April – September. Milking is done by machine. They are all fed a small amount of grain during milking. Call for pricing and to make arrangements for pick up. Also have raw feta cheese available.
- Green Acres, Shawn Miller, 31215 West 311th St. Paola KS 66071, phone: 913-980-2563, email: email@example.com. Pasture-based family farm in Miami County selling raw milk and cream from Guernsey and Jersey cows. They also have free-range eggs, grassfed lamb, and grassfed/finished beef. Call Shawn for availability or an appointment.
Pfeifer: Shepherd’s Gate Dairy (20 mi. SE of Hays), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 785-735-9562. Fresh or frozen raw goat milk, fresh soft raw milk cheese and raw milk aged cheeses, colby, gouda, cheddar and swiss available year round. Lamancha and Alpine breeding stock available.
Pittsburg: Laughing Rooster Farm, Chuckie Hessong, 670 E. 600 Ave. Pittsburg, KS, phone: 620-249-3011, email: email@example.com. Raw cow milk; call ahead to reserve by the gallon. They also make cheeses and butter when milk surplus and time allows. Also selling their beef (no hormones or antibiotics used), pork, pastured chicken, and eggs at the Pittsburg Farmers Market, 2nd and Broadway, Saturday mornings starting at 7:30 a.m. Email if you would like to receive their e-newsletter.
Platte City: Bryant Family Farm offers a drive share for this area. See their full listing under Topeka.
Pleasanton: Skyview Farm, Bill and Sheri Noffke, 22722 E. 800 Rd. Pleasanton, KS 66075, phone: 913-352-8727, cell: 913-669-9915, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: skyviewfarm.net. Raw milk, cream, butter, yogurt, and mozzarella cheese from grassfed cows.
Pomona: Hickman Hills Ranch, Hickman Family, email: email@example.com. Raw cow milk (choices of Jersey, Guernsey, or Ayrshire) and raw goat milk (choices of Lamancha or Saanen).
Russell: Good Karma Micro-Dairy, Erin & Doug Renard, phone: 785-483-1234, Facebook: www.facebook.com/goodkarmadairy. Jersey cows, Nubian goats, raw milk, cream, butter, yogurt, cheese, buttermilk, creme fraiche, eggs, artisan bread, and goat milk soaps. All animals grassfed on organic pasture. No chemicals, antibiotics, herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, or fertilizers used. Goat kids and calves for sale. Airbnb host.
Silver Lake: Deidrägo Dairy Goats, Megan Okeson, text: 402-238-5604, email: firstname.lastname@example.org web: www.deidrago.net. They raise Oberhasli and LaMancha dairy goats and have fresh milk and cheese (chevre and cheddar) available.
St. Mary’s: Bryant Family Farm offers a drive share for this area. See their full listing under Topeka.
- Screamin Oaks Farm, RR McCoy, PO Box 894, Tonganoxie KS 66086, phone: 913-845-2775. Raw goat milk.
- Tonga Ridge Acres, John and Kathy Monahan, 24312 Sandusky Rd. Tonganoxie, KS 66086, phone: 913-845-2426 or 913-369-9142, email: email@example.com. They sell raw goat milk, chevre cheese, and eggs.
Topeka: Bryant Family Farm, Tom Bryant Family, web: bryantfamilyfarm.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 785-872-BEEF. Fresh or frozen, no added-hormones Jersey cow and goat milk, 100 percent grassfed beef, pasture-raised chicken and turkey, pork, lamb, and eggs.
Udall: Faye Farms, Mark and Heather Faye, 4790 11th Rd. Udall, KS, web: fayefarms.com, email: email@example.com, phone: 620-82-3840. Raw Ayrshire milk, artisan soaps, pork, eggs, ground beef, and poultry.
Valley Center: Noble Image Dairy Goats, Norris Stables, 7904 North Oliver St. Valley Center, KS 67147, phone: 316-282-6360. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. American Alpine Dairy Goats. Dairy goats are grassfed and grain free. They are never given hormones, vaccines, or antibiotics. Animals have free choice access to water, high quality minerals and hay that is grown on the farm, and are fed alfalfa pellets on the milkstand. They also are put out on pasture during the day to get plenty of sunshine and grass to eat. All animals have tested negative for CAE, CL, Johne’s disease, and TB. Raw goat milk is sold in half gallon jars at $2.75/jar.
Yoder: Borntrager Dairy, 10610 South Halstead St. Hutchinson, KS, phone: 620-615-2211 or 620-615-2259, email: email@example.com, website: https://borntragerdairy.com. Grassfed Dutch Belted cows; raw milk, cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, and kefir. Grassfed beef. Whey fed pork.