Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Caring for Fresh Milk: Consumers’ Guide to Preserving the Quality of Fresh, Unprocessed Whole Milk
by Peggy Beals, RN – www.springhouse-press.com
This 32-page booklet covers the procurement, handling, transportation, storage, and more of this precious, tasty healthy food resource.
$6.00 Fifth Edition, 8 ½ x 5 ½ [PDF details]
Bulk rates available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to order.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Statewide–For Small & Starting Co-ops/Private Buying Clubs:
- Clearview Valley Farm: an Amish family farm in Quarryville, PA, that can ship directly to your door. Offering grassfed food nationwide at www.clearviewvalleyfarm.com or feel free to contact the farmer directly at 717-786-0877 or email Abnerlapp@gmail.com. All the products are free of chemicals, soy, antibiotics and hormones, They sell 100 percent raw A2 cows milk from Jersey cows, 15 different kinds of cheese, butter, yogurt, kefir, heavy cream, and sour cream. Raw goat and sheep milk. Soy-free pastured eggs, (brown and blue-green). 100 percent grassfed beef and veal. Pork, lamb, turkey, rabbit, and chicken. Sausage, steaks, bone broths, ground meats, and jerky. A private membership association. Contact them to become a member.
- Southwest OK: Kamin Shine Farms, Kristina, (near Altus and Mangum), phone: 580-471-8392, email: email@example.com. Goat milk for sale for on farm pickup from Lamancha goats fed feed with no animal by-products. Eggs from free-range chickens, fruits, and vegetables.
- Helena/Goltry/Jet: Wagon Creek Creamery, Ron and Barbara Crain, 11690 County Road 710 Helena, OK 73741, phone: 580 496-2447, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: wagoncreekcreamery.com. The cows are 100 percent grassfed. They are milked seasonally–April through October. Although the address is Helena, the farm is located between Goltry and Jet. Raw milk cheeses (aged a minimum 60 days) are available on farm and at the Tulsa Farmers Market. Pasteurized products (butter, Greek yogurt, ricotta) are available on farm and at the Tulsa Farmers Market. They also produce pastured eggs, grass fed beef and kitchen products.
- El Reno: Redlands Community College Darlington Agriculture Education and Applied Research Center’s Grade A Goat Dairy, phone: 405-422-1422, email: email@example.com. Goat milk available.
- Ball Farms (between Yukon and Mustang on SW 29th St), phone: 405-570-6716. Registered Lamancha dairy goats. They offer raw goat milk for $4/half-gallon if you bring your own container. They will lend you a container for a small deposit if you don’t have one. Call for availability.
- Berry Creek Farm, Larry Hocking, 5901 Stewart Dr. Mustang, OK, 73064, phone: 405-659-3879, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: berrycreekfarm.us, Facebook: berrycreekfarm. Heritage breeds: Brown Swiss dairy cow (hand-milked and grassfed), chickens, ducks, turkeys, and geese. Berry Creek Farm is a registered organic farm with the goal of producing the highest quality food for Oklahomans. Vegetable/fruit CSA option available. All animals are pasture-grazed to help ensure their welfare. Berry Creek Farm grows barley, rye, clover, and milo as well as Bermuda and native grasses. Milk $8/gallon, chicken eggs $7/dozen, duck eggs $7/dozen, goose eggs $2/each, broiler chickens and turkeys farm-raised and farm-processed $7/pound. Pick-up at farm. Call ahead.
- Yukon: Ball Farms, (between Yukon and Mustang on SW 29th St), phone: 405-570-6716. Registered Lamancha dairy goats. Raw goat milk for $4/half-gallon if you bring your own container. They will lend you a container for a small deposit if you don’t have one. Call for availability.
- Tahlequah: GoatTown USA, Nicole Pool, Tahlequah, OK, email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.goattownusa.com, phone: 918-207-1999. Supplier of raw goat milk (fresh or frozen), purebred Nubian kids, free-range chicken eggs.
- Welling: Canyon Ridge Farms, Chrys & Marty Tinsley, PO Box 82 Welling, OK 74471 (NE OK about 75 mi E of Tulsa; 75 mi W of Ft. Smith AR), phone: 918-931-0043, Facebook: CanyonRidgeFarms. Goat milk sold from the farm and supplied by Nubian dairy goats. Frozen goat milk is available for those needing to feed young or orphaned animals. Eggs and seasonal produce also available. Pick up at the farm; some products available at area farmers markets. Call ahead to place order and check availability. They accept cash and PayPal.
- Big Cabin: Prairie Trail Livestock, Beth Clappison, (45 min NE of Tulsa off the Will Rogers Turnpike), phone: 918-504-7654, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk from Nubian and Alpine goats fed a mixed feed made with grains from local mills and alfalfa hay. They have free access to grass during the spring, summer and fall and in winter are fed Bermuda/clover mixed hay baled off the farm. Goats are tested negative for CAE, Johne’s, and brucellosis. Goat milk is $10/gallon; $5/half-gallon.
- Hickory Hollow Homestead, Vester and Michele White, 20605 S. 401st West Avenue Bristow, OK 74010, phone: 918-844-6055, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: HickoryHollowHomestead. Preferred contact is via email or text. Open for farm tours and milk pick-up by appointment only. Raw milk in season (February – November, and usually extended). Raw milk is available directly off the farm in Non-BPA plastic half gallon jugs for $10/gallon or $6/half gallon. They use a professional raw milk approved milking system and feed local hay and locally milled grain combined with high quality minerals. Kids are dam raised for their first 2 weeks whenever possible, and often left to be raised by their dams. ADGA Registered Lamancha kids, and the occasional adult, are available for sale. Goats are bred to improve milk production, ease of care, parasite resistance, and confirmation with improvement of the breed in mind. Kids are reserved with a deposit in advance or email for current selection. Goat milk soaps and herbal preparations (salves, etc.) are available in small batches. Text or email to check inventory. Available to teach classes on a variety of topics such as soap making, herbal preparations, and cheese making, email or visit their Facebook page for more information
- Craig and Jen Massey, 37701 W. 361st Street South Bristow, OK 74010, Craig’s cell: 918-807-0155, Jen’s cell: 918-740-6108, Farm (land line): 918-367-8907, web: www.knightsrest.org. They have one endangered dairy breed of dairy cows, Dutch Belted (Lakenvelder) and a new breed for the USA, Viking Red (Danish Red) which comes from Denmark. Both breeds excel in grass-based milk production. They also have Guernsey and Jersey crossbred girls. They breed for A2/A2 beta casein and test for diseases. They have 160 acres and pasture cows full time. They raise replacement cows using nurse cows and feed very little grain, focusing on good grazing and healthy pastures. They have a small herd to tailor to cattle’s individual needs. Fresh whole raw milk available for sale year-round, $4/gallon. Please call ahead to reserve and schedule pickup time.
- Twisted Acres Farm, Lola and Stephen Carter, 45637 W Hwy. 16 Bristow, OK 74010, phone: 918-633-8464, email: Lolathedogtrainer@gmail.com, Facebook: twistedacresfarm. They raise purebred Lamancha goats on their 45-acre farm. Owned and operated by a 100 percent disabled military veteran. Animals graze lush pastures all day and are only fed grains when on the milk stand. Milking areas are clean and animals are in good health. They flash chill and filter milk immediately. Milk is also tested once a month for butterfat and protein content. They also produce soft cheeses and yogurt as well as caramel. Price for milk is $10 per gallon fresh and $8 per gallon frozen.
- Mannford: Guinea Ridge Farm, Sharon Babcock, 8605 S. Hwy 48, phone: 918-352-4152, email: email@example.com. Raw Nubian and Oberhasli goat milk for sale. No preservatives, hormones, pesticides used. Large brown eggs and baby goats for sale.
- Thomas: Small Town Jerseys, Lester and Ronda Unruh and Derek, 705 East Nebraska St. Thomas, OK 73669, phone: 580-661-2137, cell: 405-222-8241, Derek’s cell: 405-243-6035, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Unruhs began milking Jerseys a few years ago for their own use. Cows are grassfed, with some grain during milking and in the winter some alfalfa hay is fed. Now selling to other locals. Cost is $5/gallon. Call ahead anytime or email and check availability.
- Drummond/Enid: Sand Hill Farm, Christine Ramseyer, 11600 W. Longhorn Trail Drummond, OK 73735, phone: 580-554-1184, email: email@example.com. Facebook messenger: Christine Ramseyer. They have a mixed dairy goat herd of Nubians, Lamanchas, and Saanens. Pasture raised with local grain mix, vitamin supplements and herbal worming techniques. No antibiotics. $3.50/half gallon with jar exchange. Price break for regular purchases. Goat milk soap and pasture raised chicken eggs available as well. From Enid go 5 miles west on SH 412 and 5 miles south on SH 132. Left on Longhorn Trail, first mailbox on the left. Text messages work best after the initial order.
- Tuttle: Langhorst Natural Farms, Audra Langhorst, phone: 405-388-1604, firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook: Langhorst Natural Farms. Langhorst Natural Farms has a small Nubian dairy goat herd. Alex and Audra run a small family natural farm just outside of Tuttle. Milk is available for weekly or one time pick up. $8/gallon.
- Manchester: Wildrose Farm, Mary and William Kellogg, RR1-Box 66, 73758, phone: 580-694-2372, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk (seasonally available), goat meat, various cheeses, kefir, free-range eggs, birds raised to order, and vegetables. Naturally raised goats, with access to woods and browse, and given custom-made goat minerals.
- Holdenville: Upon A Rock Nubians, Wilkinson Family, Holdenville, OK, phone: 405-379-5504, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk $7/gallon, $4/half-gallon; free-range eggs when available $2.50/dozen.
Le Flore County:
- Poteau: Cardoza Ranch, Frank Cardoza, 35812 Kerr Mansion Rd., Poteau, OK, 74953, phone: 917-396-7561, email: email@example.com, web: cardozaranch.com, Facebook: ranchcardoza. Jersey cows, pigs, chickens, and rabbits. All animals are pasture-grazed to help ensure their welfare. Milk $6/gallon, chicken eggs $3/dozen. Open hours are 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday. Special arrangements if you call ahead for Saturday. Cardoza Ranch can also be found at the Old Town Poteau Farmers Market. Pick-up at farm. Call ahead.
- Chandler: K-line Dairy Farm, Mike and Carol Kline, phone: 405-258-8584 or 918-866-2281. Jersey-Holstein cross cows fed on grass pasture and locally grown hay. Cows do get some natural grain in winter months. No antibiotics or herbicides used. Milk is $3/gallon picked up in your own jug. Call to get on list for daily or weekly pick-up. Spots filling up quickly.
- Stroud: L R Family Farm, 49701 W. 341 St. S. Stroud, OK, phone: 918-510-1899 or 918-968-9360, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Milk ($6/gallon) and cream ($8/gallon) available year-round. Cow milked on day of pickup. Honey available in fall. They may also have a few kids for sale.
- Shekinah Springs Farm, Bethany Morris, Coyle, OK (45 min. North of OKC), phone: 405-206-4898, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk and goat milk soap from healthy herd of Nubians.
Paige Farms Dairy Goats, Natalie Paige, 8114 S. Coyle Rd. Coyle, OK 73027, phone: 918-851-8724, email: Paigefarmok@gmail.com, web: paigefarmsdairygoats.
weebly.com/, Facebook: paigefarmsdairygoats. They have Saanen and LaMancha dairy goats. The herd is tested annually for CAE, CL and Johnes. Milk is also periodically tested thru Langston University. The does are fed alfalfa hay from a local farmer and a dairy grain produced by Ahrberg Milling. Both cheese and milk are available at the farm. Chevre is available for $8 for 8 oz. container. Milk is available for $4/half gallon in glass jars. There is a $2 jar deposit. Please call for pick up Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. 10 am-5 pm.
- Crescent: Cutter Family Farms, Rick & Elena Cutter, County Road 68 and Hwy 74, Crescent, OK, phone: 405-774-1717, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This family farm has free-range beef cows, a milk cow, and chickens. They offer raw milk, eggs, and grassfed beef to the public. No hormones or antibiotics used in production. Their milk/beef cows are pastured primarily on grass in the growing seasons and grass hay in the winter. Raw milk is available for pick up in half-gallon glass jars. Milk is $6/gallon with a $5 jar deposit. Brown eggs are $3/dozen. Contact them for availability of raw milk, eggs, or beef.
- Guthrie: Sooner Gold Dairy, Warren Presnell and Melissa Snelling, 2401 W CO Rd 74 Guthrie, OK 73044, phone: 405-464-9946, email: Warren.Presnell@gmail.com. This family farm has registered Lamanchas, Saanens, and chickens. They also offer milk and eggs to the public. No hormones or antibiotics are used. Goats are fed alfalfa/grass, hay, and grain feed during milking. There is milk available 365 days a year. Milk $10 gallon/ Eggs $4 dozen.
- Cross Timbers Farm, Lisa and Mike Lusby, 3286 East Veterans Memorial Hwy. Blanchard, OK 73010 (20 mi south of Oklahoma City on Hwy. 62), phone: 405-485-6075, email: Crosstimberfarm@hotmail.com, web: crosstimbersfarm.net. Family farm selling raw goat milk, goat milk products, and eggs. They raise registered Nubian, Saanen and Alpine dairy goats on alfalfa and fescue/rye/Bermuda grass pasture. $8/gallon for milk; $4/dozen for eggs. Goat sales and farm tours also available.
- Stewart Dairy Farm, Randy, Chris, or Dusty Stewart, (1 mi south of intersection of East Veterans Memorial Hwy/Hwy 62 and MacArthur Blvd) Blanchard, OK 73010, phone: 405-485-3385, email: email@example.com, web: stewartdairyfarm.com. Stewart Dairy Farm is a fourth-generation dairy farm keeping registered Brown Swiss cattle raised on native grass and alfalfa (no growth hormones, antibiotics or grain and they do not used chemicals on their fields). Raw milk is $5.50/gallon. Eggs can also be purchased for $4/dozen.
- Swinging K Farm, Dawn Kreger, phone: 405-924-0279, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Family run farm, they raise Nubian and Alpine dairy goats. Selling fresh and frozen raw goat milk, and goat milk products. Milk is $8/gallon. Goats are raised on alfalfa hay and given no growth hormones or antibiotics. They also make goat milk soap and lotion.
- Newcastle: Landrun Farm, 3851 NW 6th St., Telitha Proffit, phone: 405-640-0189, email: Telithaemail@example.com, Facebook: LandrunLamanchas. Lamancha dairy goats. Raw milk is filtered in new one gallon jugs, $9/gallon. On farm sales only.
- Idabel: Anna’s Goats, (SE corner of OK; 60 mi from Texarkana, 60 mi from Paris, TX, 100 mi from Sulphur Springs TX, 4 hours from OKC), phone: 580-208-3840, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: annasgoats.com. Serving NE Texas and SE Oklahoma. Raw goat milk and goat meat from goats that roam on a 40-acre pasture. Free-range eggs, free-range turkeys, free-range guineas. Homemade goat milk soap and lye soap (vegetable and animal based). No hormones or antibiotics used.
- Checotah: Lisa Berry, phone: 918-348-4959. Milk $6/gallon if you bring your own jug. Jersey/Holstein cross.
- Fairview: Nunn Family, Adam and Denise, 10 miles west of Fairview, between Chester and Fairview on Hwy 60, phone: 580-227-7250. They have Holsteins, Jersey crosses, and brown Swiss.
- Adair/Grand Lake: Angela Faughtenberry, phone: 817-500-7010, email: email@example.com, web: www.413farm.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/413farm. A2/A2 milk from Jersey cows grazed on unsprayed pastures, no hormones or antibiotics. On farm pick-up $8gallon, $5half-gallon, with $2 bottle deposit. They also raise pastured chicken, eggs, forested pork and grassfed beef. I-44 east, Adair exit #269, call for directions to farm.
- Locust Grove:
- Daisy Acres Farm, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk available seasonally beginning in March. Brown eggs from pastured chickens $3.50/dozen when available. Pasture-raised chicken available end of May. Goat milk soap also.
- Spirit Farms, Sarah Tarver, 11346 S 435 Rd. Locust Grove, OK, phone: 918-728-5644, email: SpiritFarms@aol.com. Raw goat milk from small herd of dairy goats. Goats are fed all-natural feed and local alfalfa that is not chemically sprayed. Available fresh or frozen, $6/gallon, $4/half-gallon, $2/quart. Bring your own container or they can provide you with a glass container for a one-time fee of $2. Eggs $2.50/dozen. They also operate a small herb farm that consists of culinary and medicinal herbs. Heirloom tomatoes available in limited quantities and other items such as goat milk soap, lotions and herbal products. See website for farm hours.
- Pryor: GraysLland Acres, 2960 North 438 Rd., Pryor OK 74361, phone: 918-825-1522, email: email@example.com, web: graysllandacres.com. Raw goat milk available from small herd of Nubian, Alpine, and LaMancha dairy goats. Also goat milk soap and lotions. Call or email for directions and availability.
- Davis: Cream O’ the Crop, Shorty and Lenora Thompson, phone: 405-665-5321, Facebook: facebook.com/creamothecrop. They raise Adga registered Nubian and Lamancha goats, fed a mixed grain on the stand, natural minerals, alfalfa and good mixed grass clover hay, plus 30 lush acres to browse. They have milk for $4/half gal. or $8/gal. with a $2 deposit for jars, they also sell fresh eggs, $3/dozen, and young fryer rabbits, live or dressed.
- Wann: TK Livestock, Tessa and Kennedy Kramer, phone: 918-697-8665, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Small, family-run farm raising Nubians/Saanen mix dairy goats, feeder hogs, free range chickens and vegetables during summer months. Fresh raw goat milk available that comes in half gallon glass jars. $7 gallon/$4 half gallon for off the farm pick up only. No deposit for jars, just bring back and they will switch them out each time. Dairy goats are fed quality hay and grass year-round with non-medicated grain on the stand. Fresh eggs available $2.50/dozen, also chickens for butcher. Feeder hogs are available, call or email for pricing. Baby goats available for purchase through the spring and summer months. Deposit required to hold as they dam raise the kids, and remaining amount due when pick up after weaned. Goat milk soap also available. Call, text, or email.
- Edmond: Providence Farms, (NW Edmond), phone: 405-359-8359, email: email@example.com, Facebook: providencefarmsok . A small family farm that raises all grassfed Guernsey and Jersey dairy cows. All cows have the A2/A2 protein. Cows only get grass that has not been sprayed, and organically grown alfalfa. The milk is filtered with dairy grade filters and bottled in glass jars only. The milk is $10/gallon or $5/half gallon. They also grow organically grown vegetables on farm when in season.
- Luther: The Oklahoma Donkey Dairy (Formerly Buttercup Farm) Donkey milk available on their website at www.donkeymilkforhealth.com. You can also find more research on donkey milk and its health benefits on their skincare website at http://www.dulcededonke.com, and you can sign up for their raw milk wait list there as well.
- Oklahoma City: Prairie Thyme Farm, 18801 Sunvalley Rd. Newalla, OK 74857 phone: 405-589-7361, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.prairiethymefarm.com, Facebook: prairiethymefarm. They have a herd of Nubian, Lamanchas, and Alpine dairy goats. They are raised on 10 acres of pasture with free choice local alfalfa and prairie grass hay with local sourced grain on the milk stand. They use as many natural and holistic practices as possible. The following products are for sale: raw goat milk, pasteurized goat milk, kefir, cheese, yogurt, soap, and lotion. Baby goats are also available in the spring and summer. The farm is open by appointment only at this time. Farm tours and volunteer opportunities are available.
- Spencer: Flyaway Farm, S. Morris, PO Box 223 Spencer, OK, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk $9/gallon by pre-order only, March-Oct.
- Beggs: Checkerboard Creek Farm, John & Anita Deupree, 5310 Herrick Rd. phone: 918-267-4021, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: cbcfarm.com. Raw goat milk (fresh or frozen), free-range eggs, goat milk soap.
- Fairfax: Saltcreek Nubians, Linda Myers (owner), 2735 County Road 5909 Fairfax, OK 74637, phone: 918-642-3035, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk available seasonally (spring, summer, and into autumn), from naturally fed Nubians. No chemicals used.
- Wyandotte: LOMAH Dairy, Stanley and Donna Johnson, 23800 S. 690 Rd. Wyandotte, OK 74370 (1 mi from MO border), phone: 918-533-7132/7134, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Oklahoma state licensed raw milk bottling plant. Milking grassfed Jersey cows (farm’s grass hay fed in winter months). Cows receive grain (no chicken byproducts) at milking. No hormones used. Milk is jugged each morning and placed in a cooler for you. They are now making cheese and will offer raw milk cheese in the future. Open 5:00 am until 10:00 pm.
- Perkins/Stillwater: Jeremy and Angela Linzey, phone: 405-315-0445. Cows and goats are on unsprayed pasture and are fed only non-GMO feed, no soy, antibiotics, or hormones in their grain. Cow milk is $6/gallon and goat milk is $4/half-gallon. They do provide new plastic containers or you may bring your own half-gallon or gallon jars. Call ahead for pick up.
- Stillwater: Jorgensen’s Home Dairy. phone: 1-405-377-5795, web: http://stillwaterhomedairy.com/. Nubian goat milk for sale in glass canning jars that are vacuum sealed for freshness. $2/quart or $7/gallon. Also offer raw goat yogurt for $2.75/quart, as well as a variety of goat cheese, including feta, chevre, cheddar, colby, havarti, edam, coltswold, provolone and dessert cheeses. Try before you buy! Goat milk soap and lotions also available for sale. Cow milk from their Jersey when available, $2/quart or $7/gallon. Call to order; see website for hours and location.
- Ada/Allen: Byrd’s Dairy, Larry and Virginia Byrd, Rt.1 Box 225L Allen, OK 74825, phone: 580-265-4301. Raw goat milk available for $6/gallon or $2/quart. No hormones or antibiotics used in production. Animals are fed locally mixed feed and alfalfa hay.
- Tuskahoma: Trinity Ranch, Darrin or Rachael Goode, HC64 Box 3070 Tuskahoma, OK 74574, phone: 918-983-0018/918-839-2404 (call or text), email: email@example.com. They offer Jersey milk at $4/gallon, butter at $2/half pound, and cream at $3/pint. Cows are pasture kept but they are fed creep and alfalfa pellets during milking.
- Chelsea: Dill’s-A Little Goat Farm/Dorsey-Lane Nubians, Chris and Ellen Dorsey, 21181 E Hwy 28A Chelsea, OK (across the road from the World’s Largest Totem Pole in Foyil, OK), phone: 918-342-1425, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: dillsalittlegoatfarm.com. Raw goat milk and colostrum from healthy Nigerian Dwarf and Nubian dairy goats. They also sell pasteurized milk and colostrum, so be sure to ask for the raw.
- Colortime Nubians, Christina, 14124 E. 440 Rd. Claremore, OK 74017, phone: 918-342-6830, email: email@example.com. Raw milk from Nubian and mini-Nubian goats sold off the farm for both human and pet consumption, frozen colostrum when available, free-range brown and blue-green eggs. They pasteurize milk on request so make sure you are getting raw milk. Email or call Christina first for availability and pricing.
- Swan Brothers Dairy Inc., 938 East 5th St. Claremore, OK 74017, phone: 918-341-2298. Raw milk available for purchase at the farm. Grassfed on unsprayed pasture. No herbicides or hormones used. Raw milk cheese available for shipment within continental US (call and have Visa or MasterCard available).
- Four-Oaks Farm, Georg Ann Mundis, 21995 E 560 Rd., phone: 918-543-4985, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk (fresh or frozen) and raw milk cheeses, available seasonally.
- Silversprings Farms, 20454 E. 570 Rd. Inola, OK 74036, phone: 918-543-3769, email: email@example.com. Farmstead and small batch products. Raw goat milk off the farm, fresh or frozen, some goat milk soap, goat milk fudge and free-range brown, blue, and green eggs. They milk seven Nubians and an occasional Mini Nubian. Call or email ahead.
- Wewoka: Dixie Lease Farms, 900 E. 14th St. Wewoka, OK 74884, phone: 405-808-3226, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw Jersey milk, call for availability and current price. Grassfed except for a little feed at milking time. Hand-milked. They also sell grassfed beef by whole, half and quarters, chicken fryers and fresh eggs.
- Vian: Wild-Cat’s Acres, Jo Ann Wildcat, Rt. 1 Box 205-A, Vian. OK 74962, phone: 918-773-8782, email: email@example.com. Raw milk, baby goats, and puppies occasionally.
- Duncan: Tall Grass Jerseys, LLC, Dereck and Aubrey McPherson, 291413 Old Hwy. 7 Duncan, OK 73533, phone: 580-656-7055, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Located just east of Duncan, they offer A2/A2 milk from registered Jerseys. They are a small family farm with fresh milk and free-range eggs available daily. No hormones or antibiotics used. They feed the cows a small amount of non-GMO locally milled grain during milking and are pastured on native prairie grass. Supplemented with local native hay during the winter. Fresh milk is available for pick up in half gallon glass jars. Milk is $7/gallon with a $2 bottle deposit and eggs are $4/dozen. Call ahead of time to ensure availability and to be put on the weekly pick-up list. Driving directions upon request. They also sell registered/non registered Jersey cows for family milk cows, with or without calves.
- Hardesty: The McCarty Barn, Casey and Sasha McCarty, Rt. 21 Box 56 Hardesty, OK 73944, email: Mccartyfarm25@gmail.com, phone: 580-461-5075, Facebook: The McCarty Barn. The McCarty Barn milks Jersey cows, fed a forage-based diet of alfalfa hay, silage with added grain to ensure their cows stay in good shape during colder months. During the summer their cows are outside and offered pasture all the time. The farm is located south of Hardesty three miles, Hardesty sits 18 miles east of Guymon.
- Owasso: Little Lockett Acres, Patricia Lockett, 11106 N 189th E Ave. Owasso, OK 75044. phone: 918-504-4256, email: LittleLockettAcresOwasso@
gmail.com. Fresh or frozen raw goat milk. Goat milk products available, such as soap, lotion, etc. Milk $8/gallon and chicken eggs $3.50/dozen. Pick-up at farm. Please call ahead.
- Sand Springs: Heavens Little Acres, Marshall and Jana Hager, phone: 918-245-1291, email: Hlacres@aol.com. Raw goat milk, goat cheese, and free-range chicken eggs. Dairy has been in operation since 1995 and currently milking 19 healthy Nubian goats. No herbicides, pesticides, hormones, or antibiotics used. Call ahead for availability and directions.
- Wagoner: Greer’s Farm, Shane & Missy Greer, 10948 N. 20th St. W. Wagoner, OK 74467, phone: 918-857-1629, email: Shanegreer2@juno.com. Raw goat milk from Nubian dairy goats.
- Dacoma: MollyMoo Creamery, 17248 CR 450 Dacoma, OK 73731, phone: 580-278-1418, email: Mollymoocreamery@gmail.com. Holstein and Brown Swiss cows. They feed locally grown feed supplies and are a rotational grazing farm. Raw milk, cream, butter, and cheese available.