Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
- National Internet Forum that covers many regions dedicated to the Health Benefits of raw goat milk. Suppliers of milk, consumers and all are welcome! http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/raw_goatmilk/
Online Private Buying Clubs
- Camel Milk Association is a private membership association that delivers raw camel milk to your door anywhere in the US via online ordering. Camels receive soy-free, GMO-free feed. Hormones and antibiotics are not used.
Miller’s Organic Farm is a private membership club with online buying clubs located in CA, FL and NC. Raw cow, goat, sheep and camel milk and dairy products; fermented vegetables and beverages, soaked nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, popcorn, potato chips, ghee, olive oil, breads, muffins, beef, veal, pork, lamb, chicken, turkey, duck, chicken and duck eggs, animal fats, stocks, wild salmon and haddock, Green Pasture Blue Ice products and more.
- Miller’s Biodiversity Farm: leave a message at: 717-786-7895. 100 percent grass-fed. 100 percent of their milk is A2-A2. Real nutrient-dense products directly from the farmer. They ship nationally to doors in all 48 contiguous states. Reduced or free delivery to groups in NJ, NY, and MA. Open to establishing new drop sites throughout the US. Willing to be a vendor at your workshop or conference. Products: raw grass-fed milk – cow, goat, sheep and camel, raw yogurt – cow, goat and sheep, raw kefir – cow, goat and sheep, raw cheese – cow, goat and sheep, raw cream, sour cream, cottage cheese w/ cream, butter, ice cream; pasture raised meats – beef, pork and soy-free poultry, soy-free fertile pastured eggs, beef suet, tallow, pork fat, lard, beef and chicken stocks, cultured vegetables, homemade breads, soaked/dried nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, kombucha, beet kvass. They are a buying club; free to create an account and purchase with them. Visit amishbiofarm.com for details or to place an order. They guarantee customer service and product quality.
- Cricket Creek Farm
- Farmstead Fresh
- James Ranch
- Keswick Creamery
- Little Cheese Shop (also raw honey)
- Meadow Creek Dairy
- Organic Pastures
- Real Milk Cheese
- Rocky Plains, LLP
- US Wellness
- Your Family Cow
- Artisan Freeze, Miami, FL 33172, phone: 857-210-9568, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.artisanfreeze.com. They offer homemade raw kefir ice cream from 100 percent grassfed and grass-finished cows. Their raw cow milk is provided by Miller’s Organic Farms and Joash Creamery. Their ice cream is 100 percent homemade. Their raw kefir is homemade from kefir grains following the traditional method. They provide shipping to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, and Virginia – when ordering online. Their products are also distributed by My Healthy Food Club in Miami Dade County, Southwest Ranches Farmers Market in Southwest Ranches, and Marando Farms in Fort Lauderdale. As per Florida law, raw milk must be labeled for animal consumption.
Web Directories for Local Foods