Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Caring for Fresh Milk: Consumers’ Guide to Preserving the Quality of Fresh, Unprocessed Whole Milk
by Peggy Beals, RN – www.springhouse-press.com
This 32-page booklet covers the procurement, handling, transportation, storage, and more of this precious, tasty healthy food resource.
$6.00 Fifth Edition, 8 ½ x 5 ½ [PDF details]
Bulk rates available, contact email@example.com.
Click here to order.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Box Elder County:
- Brigham City: Harmony Homestead LLC delivers here. See full listing directly below under Corinne.
- Corinne: Harmony Homestead LLC, Alma & Tasha, 3792 W. 3600 N Corinne, UT 84307, phone: 435-230-2432, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
web: wccdairy.wixsite.com/hhrawmilk, Facebook: harmonyhomesteadrawmilk. A state licensed and inspected raw milk facilty. Store is open Mon-Sat 24hrs/day. Check website for delivery locations and days. They milk Jersey cows. Diet is pasture grass in the spring/summer and local hay/local silage in the fall/winter.$6/gallon with full cream included. More products coming soon.Their state-inspected refrigerator truck runs weekly to the following locations: North Logan, IFA parking lot 2250 main st. 11-11:30am Monday; Hyrum City, public library parked near the Elite Hall, 11-11:30am Saturday; Brigham City, Mermaid Birth Center parking lot 48 S 100 E, 5:30-6pm Thursday; Ogden, IFA parking lot 1069 W 12th st, 11-11:30am Wednesday. Please text/email prior to reserve milk as at times they sell out.
- Hiram City: Harmony Homestead LLC delivers here. See full listing above under Corinne (Box Elder County).
- North Logan: Harmony Homestead LLC delivers here. See full listing above under Corinne (Box Elder County).
- Preston, ID: Cache Meadow Creamery, Mark and Andrea Kezerian, 678 East 4800 South Preston, ID 83263, They are located near the Idaho/Utah border in Preston, ID, phone: 208-477-1998, email: email@example.com, Facebook: CacheMeadowCreamery. They milk Jerseys and one Jersey/Holstein cross cow. The cows’ primary diet is pasture and long stem hay. Products available include: milk: ($5/gallon or $3/half gallon), cream ($5/quart), yogurt ($2/quart), cultured butter ($4/pound), and cultured buttermilk ($3/quart). Please contact by calling, texting, through email, or Facebook with questions, to make orders, and set up pickup times.
- Kanarraville: Finney Farm Dairy & Country Store, 2958 S. Old Hwy 91 Kanarraville, UT 84742. Raw milk and cheese from Brown Swiss cows. See full listing under Hildale.
Salt Lake County:
- Salt Lake City: Redmond Heritage Farm Stores, 2209 South Highland Drive Salt Lake City, UT 84106, Phone: 385-351-2664, web: www.redmondfarms.com/contact/. Raw milk from Redmond Heritage Farms. See their full listing under Redmond.
- West Jordan
- Drake Family Farm, Jeanette and Ron Drake, West Jordan, UT, phone: 801-255-6455, web: drakefamilyfarms.com. Raw goat milk (available only at the farm store), pasteurized goat milk, goat milk yogurt, and goat milk cheese (available at the farm store and other retail locations).
- Utah Natural Meat & Milk, Shayn & Kristen Bowler, 7400 South 5600 West, West Jordan, UT, 84081, phone: 801-896-FARM, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.utahnaturalmilk.com, Facebook: utahnaturalmeat. Raw milk from grassfed Jersey cows – milked, bottled, and sold on site. Available in gallons, half gallons, and pints. Also selling: raw milk cheeses, grassfed beef, lamb and goat, pastured pork, poultry, and eggs. Visit their farm store on the following days: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2-6 pm, Saturdays 9 am-3 pm. Farm tours available.
- Redmond: Redmond Heritage Farms LLC, Brandon or Jed, email: email@example.com, phone: 1-866-391-MILK, web: www.redmondfarms.com. Utah State inspected and Certified (Utah Department of Agriculture and Food license #49-1351) raw milk from grassfed cows. Also available: raw milk cheeses from grassfed cows, eggs from grassfed chickens, grassfed beef, and pork fattened on whey. Their raw milk, cheese, eggs, and meat are available at their stores in Heber City, Orem, St. George, and Sugarhouse/Salt Lake City. Farm tours available.
- Vernal: Boot Hill Farm, Rick and Bryan Bell, 3075 W 1000 S, phone: 435-828-1914, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: Boot Hill Farm. Also listed on Local Harvest and Agri-licious. They have Dutch Belt, Normandy, Aryshire, and Brown Swiss cows fed a strictly grass-based diet and hay in the winter months. They pay strict attention to minerals and the well-being of the cows. They use no commercial fertilizer nor herbicides. State permit allows them to sell milk and cream from the farm.
- Cari Anderson, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk $10/gallon. Goats are on grass and alfalfa.
- Northern Dawn Dairy, Peggy, email: trunkbranches at yahoo dot com, Facebook: facebook.com/groups/1546158989026851/. The goats are Nigerian Dwarf, Mini Nubian and Nubian. The milk may be used for drinking, soap and lotion, as well as cheeses and yogurt, etc. Northern Dawn Dairy is a micro goatshare dairy where raw milk is shared for human consumption and non-human consumption. Price charged is equivalent to $7/gallon for regular customers and equivalent to $8/gallon for non-regular customer. One free small sample per person. Animals are grass and alfalfa fed, with a minimum of grain. Does’ udders are shaved, hands and udders cleaned with single use wipes. Milk is quick chilled. Test for somatic cell count monthly and soon to test for bacteria. Tours available. Milk may be able to be delivered to specific points, time permitting. Prefer farm pickup. Northern Dawn Dairy is a member of Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund, to better serve our clients.
- Orem: Redmond Heritage Farm Stores, 420 West 800 North, Orem UT 84057, phone: 801-224-0585, web: www.redmondfarms.com/contact/. Raw milk from Redmond Heritage Farms. See their full listing under Redmond.
- Provo: Katydid Farm, Katy and Dave Beukers, 1138 N. Geneva Rd. Provo, UT 84601, phone: 801-372-8328 (Katy) or 801-822-2868 (Dave), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Owners of Nubian Dairy Goats for over 35 years. The goats have access to grass pasture and are supplemented with alfalfa/grass hay. They are fed grain when they are milked. Goats are milked by a milking machine or hand milked. Filtered with the same milk filters used in the commercial dairies and milk is quick-cooled in the freezer. Stalls are cleaned every week or as needed. $10/gallon. Tours are available. Please call ahead and make sure someone will be home. Milk will be placed in refrigerator on the front porch for pick up.
- Heber City: Redmond Heritage Farm Store, 475 West 910 South, Heber, UT 84032, phone: 435-657-3603, web: www.redmondfarms.com/contact/. Raw milk from Redmond Heritage Farms. See their full listing under Redmond.
- Midway: Heber Valley Milk/Kohler Creamery, Grant & Caralee Kohler, 920 North River Road Midway, UT 84049, phone: 435-654-0291, web: hebervalleymilk.com, Facebook: kohlercreamery. Raw milk from grassfed cows. Purchase it in their on-farm store, also known as Kohler Creamery. They also have a raw cheese and other types of cheeses made from their milk, grassfed beef, local honey, and crafts.
- Hildale: Finney Farm Dairy & Country Store, 1320 N Canyon St. Hildale, UT 84784, Winford “Finney” Barlow, phone: 435-383-8633, web: www.finneyfarm.com, email: email@example.com. Raw milk and cheese from Brown Swiss cows.
- St. George: Redmond Heritage Farm Stores, 695 South 100 West, St. George UT 84770, phone: 866-244-REAL or 435-652-4372, web: www.redmondfarms.com/contact/. Raw milk from Redmond Heritage Farms. See their full listing under Redmond.
- Harmony Homestead LLC delivers here. See full listing above under Corinne (Box Elder County).
- Sweet Deseret Farm LLC, Daniel and Elizabeth Babcock Family, 4100 N 2200 W, Ogden, UT, phone: 801-392-4771, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: sweetdeseret.com. Naturally raised Lamancha dairy goats on 30 acres of browse. Raw goat milk $12/gallon. Utah State Department of Agriculture and Food inspected and Certified.