Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Statewide – Private Buying Club:
Miller’s Biodiversity Farm: leave a message at: 717-786-7895. 100 percent grass-fed. 100 percent of their milk is A2-A2. Real nutrient-dense products directly from the farmer. They ship nationally to doors in all 48 contiguous states. Reduced or free delivery to groups in NJ, NY, and MA. Open to establishing new drop sites throughout the US. Willing to be a vendor at your workshop or conference. Products: raw grass-fed milk – cow, goat, sheep and camel, raw yogurt – cow, goat and sheep, raw kefir – cow, goat and sheep, raw cheese – cow, goat and sheep, raw cream, sour cream, cottage cheese w/ cream, butter, ice cream; pasture raised meats – beef, pork and soy-free poultry, soy-free fertile pastured eggs, beef suet, tallow, pork fat, lard, beef and chicken stocks, cultured vegetables, homemade breads, soaked/dried nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, kombucha, beet kvass. They are a buying club; free to create an account and purchase with them. Visit amishbiofarm.com for details or to place an order. They guarantee customer service and product quality.
Cabot: Shore Family Farm, Jacob and Krystian Shore, phone: 562-394-8442, Facebook: ShoreFamilyFarm. Jersey cows that are 100 percent grass fed. Whole milk is $8/gallon.
Clarksville: Hidden Harmony Farm, Roy Hostetler, 3776 County Road 3201, Phone: 479-518-3017. They have fresh raw cows milk for sale, $6/gallon; bring your own containers, half gallons jars are best.
Conway: Lil Cypress Creek Heritage Farms, Mike and Tricia Gill, 328 Beryl Rd. Conway, AR 72032, phone: 501-339-7375, email: mike@LCCHeritageFarms.com, web: LCCHeritageFarms.com, Facebook: Lil-Cypress-Creek-Heritage-Farm.
Raw unpasteurized grass fed Jersey milk: $6/gal whole or $5/gal skimmed. Sold in glass half-gallon jars $2.50 deposit or bring your exchange jar. Kept on pasture 24/7 fed hay to supplement grass during low grass seasons and fermented non-GMO alfalfa and non-GMO Hiland Naturals Dairy feed during milking (machine milked). Also available: Grass fed beef – Always on pasture fed hay during low grass seasons and never put in a feed lot. Ready July 2017. Grass-raised poultry – Cornish X Broilers raised in portable outdoor runs. Green grass under foot at all times. Fed fermented Hiland Naturals non-GMO feed. Sold whole at $4/lb. Free Range Eggs: various brown egg laying breeds. free range and fed fermented Hiland Naturals non-GMO feed. $4/Dz. Call anytime to schedule pick up or just to view the farm, visitors are always welcome.
Damascus: Red Roof Dairy, Elaine Hughs, 200 Scratch Gravel Road Damascus, AR 72039, phone: 501-529-2317, email: email@example.com. Raw milk for sale from Jersey cows.
DeValls Bluff: Williams Family Farm, 191 Prairie St., phone: 870-998-1200, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk $4/gallon; provide your own containers. Occasionally eggs for sale, $1/dozen.
Dennard: Once Upon A Time Farm, Patrick & Judy Odle, 601 Peyton Creek Rd, Dennard AR, phone: 346-444-0782, web: EverAfterSoap.Com. Raw goat milk, $6/gallon from pastured La Mancha & Nubian goats. Goat kids for sale, when available. Pastured chicken eggs $3/dozen. Call or check Web site for availability of all products. Goat milk soap & lotions also available. Home spun fiber/roving, see EverAfterFiber.Com.
- Bluff Top Goat Dairy, phone: 479-331-2724 or 479-264-0047, email: email@example.com . Raw goat milk $6/gallon, containers are provided, available year round. Dairy does have pasture/browse, native grass/clover/lespedeza hay, dairy feed. Occasionally they have eggs for sale, $2/dozen. Registerable purebred kids for sale. Finished hog available for butcher, can be delivered to processor, raised on grain, milk.
- Double Duo Dairy Goats, Gwyn or Kim, (1 mi from Scenic Hwy 7 N of Russellville), phone: 479-331-2630, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Gwyn) or email@example.com (Kim). Fresh goat’s milk. Meat goat kids organically grown, sold on hoof.
- Robinett’s Caprines Nubian Dairy Goats, Jane Robinett, phone: 479-747-1646, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: robinettscaprinesnubians.com. Raw goat’s milk $8/gallon in new milk containers with sealed caps. Always call first for availability.
Donaldson: Tivio Farms, Friendship, AR (South Central AR, near I-30 West), phone 501-626-1356 or 501-332-6578, e-mail: email@example.com . Raw goat milk $8/gal., Must provide own container in the form of gallon glass jars or half-gallon glass canning jars. Does’ milk tested monthly and blood tested once a year. Toggenburg, Saanen, and Oberhasli milk with butterfat averaging 3.9 percent. Registered babies in the spring, with reservations paid in advance of birth. Beef available in halves or whole beef, $4/pound hanging weight. Pork available, occasionally. $3/pound. Raised on goat milk. Delivery to our butcher, no charge. No chemicals or growth hormones. Raised from birth to butcher.
El Dorado: Mike Senn Family Farm, Bonnie Senn, 5966 Mt. Holly Rd. El Dorado, AR 71730, phone: 870-312-0957. Whole cows’ milk only, for sale $7.50 a gallon. They have two jersey cows that are mostly grass fed. Some grain at milking.
Everton: Neptune’s Marketplace, Alan and Bridgette Neptune, 30 minutes from Harrison/15 from Yellville, phone: 870-504-2684, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fresh raw cow milk. They milk 3-5 jersey cows by machine. Cows are grazed 24/7; they are supplemented with some grain and alfalfa at milking. Milk is $5/gallon. Bring your own jars or pay a $2/jar deposit on our glass half gallons. They also sell cream for $6/qt.
- Hillians Rocky Ridge Ranch, Michael Hillian,16120 West Hwy 16 Fayetteville, AR 72704 phone: 479-200-3611, email:email@example.com.They are currently milking Holstein, Guernsey and Jersey cows. Their milk is filtered and put in a 150-gallon tank at 36 degrees. Give them a call or look them up on Facebook.
- R Family Farm, Roger and Jennifer Remington, 17329 Archer Rd, Canehill, AR 72717, phone: 479-841-8277, Facebook: PasturedRFamilyfarm. R Family Farm currently has two Jersey cross milking cows. The cows are pastured on grass, and they are given a small amount of GMO free grain during each milking. The milk is $7 per gallon, and $4 per half gallon.
Green Forest: T&T Goat Dairy, Tommy, 9127 HWY 311, Green Forest AR, phone: 870-504-1975, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk for sale $5/gallon. Also have fresh eggs for hatching or eating, $2.50/dozen.
Harrison: Integrity Farm, Dallas Kauffman, phone: 785-312-2480. Fresh raw Jersey milk. $5/gallon in glass jars.
Heber Springs: Wilson Ranch, 1431 Blakey Rd., Heber Springs, AR, 72543. Phone: (501) 362-2714, email: email@example.com, website: www.wilsonranch.net All Jersey herd, Consistently milk between 3 and 6 cows with very modern stainless steel equipment and sanitation processes, Raw All Jersey Milk $5.00/gal. New gallon jugs available for 50 cents each. At farm-only pick up on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Call ahead to check for availability. Tours of the farm and facilities available with prior arrangement. Cows are pastured on sufficient acreage and fed farm grown hay and organically fertilized sorghum silage for winter feed.
Jacksonville: Cabot, Lonoke area, Tornado Alley Nubians, phone: 501-658-0040, email: Stardragon56@classicnet.net. Raw goat milk $8/gallon, new, sealed containers provided. Frozen unless pre-ordered. Show herd fed Alfalfa and custom grain mix. 100% Nubian milk with good butterfat averages. Free range chicken eggs $2/dozen.
Leslie: Simple Pleasures Farm, Dawn Hurd, phone: 870-447-3060. Raw goat milk, $2/quart, $6/gallon, must provide own container.
Marmaduke: David Chalut, 870-597-4661. Raw goats milk $6/gallon; $5 if you bring your own container. Call for availability.
Mountain View: Havencroft Farm, Jeanette Larson & Shawn Hoefer (owner/operators), phone: 870-269-6808, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: laffing-horse.com. Raw goat milk from free-range goats, also eggs from free-roaming chickens and cold-process whole goat milk soaps. Raising dairy goats since 1982. They welcome visitors, call or email to arrange a time.
Ozark: Lois’s Rockin A’s Farm, 5607 Pond Creek Road, Ozark AR 72949, phone:479-213-6492. Nubian dairy goats. Raw goat’s milk for $7/gallon. Call for a taste and a tour of the farm (leave message if no answer).
Pangburn: Ask for Janet, 80 minutes north of Little Rock. phone: 501-728-4799. email: email@example.com. Jersey/Dutch Belted cows. Raw milk for sale, $6.00/gal. Also have butter and cream. Free range eggs also available. Call to place order.
Pine Bluff: Wagner Farm, John & Barbara Wagner, 700 Longleaf Lane, Pine Bluff AR 71602, phone: 870-247-9634 (home) or 870-247-5005 (Pets & Things), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: wagnerfarm.com. Raw goat milk and eggs.
Pocahontas: Out Side the Box Farm, Karen Keys, email: email@example.com, Facebook: Out Side the Box. Raw goat milk from mostly grass-fed animals. Fed alfalfa hay, minerals, and very little whole grain when needed. Occasionally have grass-fed goats and pastured hogs sold on the hoof. Free range brown eggs. Contact for availability.
Pyatt: Green Farm, Located between Harrison and Mt. Home, AR. phone: 870-427-3039. They have fresh, raw cow’s milk. Jersey cows with hay and/or pasture always available. Use intensive grazing methods. Cows fed a little grain at milking time. All milking is done by hand, filtered, and cooled immediately in ice. $6/gallon. Bring half gallon jars, or $1.50/jar deposit. Sometimes have aged cheddar cheese, grass-fed beef, and eggs from free roaming chickens available.
Quitman: Hosman Farms, Joe Hosman, 132 Old Texas Rd. Quitman, AR 72131 phone: 501-358-9445, Facebook: www.facebook.com/HosmanFarms. Sell raw, unpasteurized whole milk from Jersey Cows. Cows are pasture-raised. $5 per gallon in brand new plastic jugs.
Roland: Goatroper Farms, 9722 N Point Rd., Roland, AR, 72135, phone: 501-396-9047, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: goatroperfarms.wordpress.com, Facebook: goatroperfarms, Twitter/Instagram: @goatroperfarms. ADGA registered full size dairy goats – Nubian, Oberhasli, & Toggenberg – fed local hay and pasture, custom local co-op mix, and spent brewers grain. Fully vaccinated, and wormed only when needed. Kids bottle raised on heat treated milk. Goats are CAE/CL/Johnnes Negative. Milk is tested monthly. Raw milk: $10 gallon fresh if customer brings container, $2 deposit per half gallon bottle. Bottles are washed and sanitized after every use. Milking equipment washed and sanitized daily. Farm Visits and product pickup by appointment only- test, email, or call to schedule. We are five minutes west of the Walmart on Highway 10, just off Goodson Road.
Salem AR-Fulton County: Sharon Miller, phone: 870-656-8723 (text works better), email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk, available fresh or frozen in 2-liter containers, $4 each.
Searcy: Bar-K Nubians, Kelly Kurck, phone: 501-305-9575, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk, $8/gallon. Call after 6:30pm or email anytime.
St. Joe: Briarhill Farms, Tom & Lorrie Faber, 294 Rocky Top Road, St. Joe, AR (Less than 1/4 mile off Hwy 65) 72675. phone: 870-439-2058, email: email@example.com, web: www.cantankerouscultivator.com, Facebook: BriarhillFarms. Nubians raised naturally on free choice browse, hay, loose minerals, and baking soda. The milkers are supplemented with non-GMO soy free 12% dairy mix, non-GMO alfalfa pellets, beet pulp, and black oil sunflower seed. They are wormed herbally. Milk is double filtered and quick chilled to below 45*F. Milk is sold in glass containers, $3/quart for the first purchase and $2/quart thereafter with the return of the container for exchange.
Ward (Cabot, Beebe, Lonoke area): Calm & Gentle Dairy Goat Farm, Karen Bailey, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: freewebs.com/calmgentledairygoatfarm. Raw milk from Nubian dairy goats, $10/gallon, sold frozen.
Tuckerman: Jerry or Angela Carrick, phone: 870-349-2930. Fresh raw cows milk in new plastic gallon jugs.
West Fork: Bug Scuffle Grass Fed Farms, Marc and Carolyn, 19002 Bug Scuffle Road, West Fork, AR 72774. phone: (479) 761-0171, email: CJKelleyRN@yahoo.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/
Wynne: Dettelbach Farms, Steve Dettelbach, phone: 870-318-7680, email: email@example.com, web: DettelbachFarms.com, Facebook. OnlineFarmFreshMarket.com. This small family farm is launching an all grass-fed Jersey cow raw milk dairy that will be operational in spring 2014. They rotate the cows to fresh grass daily and supplement with alfalfa hay only. They are now taking subscribers who would like to commit to a share of one gallon a week or more for six months. Introductory price for shares will be $10/gallon. The retail price on the farm will be higher and milk will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. They also raise and process pastured poultry eggs and meat, vegetables, and other foods. CSA shares for all of our products are available online at our site OnlineFarmFreshMarket.com. Patrons are welcome to view the facilities any time.
- Layton Hollow, Ashley Layton, (North Central Arkansas), phone: 870-404-9934, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: naturespets.com/laytonhollow.html. Raw goat milk, $6/gallon. Most of the goats are Nubians, known for their high butterfat milk. Milk is quickly chilled. The goats get fresh browse, hay (grass and alfalfa) and whole grains only, no mixes. CAE and CL free herd. Brown and green eggs available sometimes.
- Moon Glow Enterprises, Dena Andrews, 589 Broadrock Ln, Yellville AR 72687, phone: 870-436-3219, cell: 870-404-0000, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk from free-range goats. The goats range on 65 wooded acres. They also feed some grain (real grain, not pre-bagged mixes with additives). In the spring they also have dam-raised kids for sale for meat.
- Schot’s Slopes Farm, Paul and Theresa Schot, 134 Keystone Lane, Valley Springs AR 72682, phone: 870-449-4294, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk ($5/gallon) from Brown Swiss cows on rotation grazing and soy- and corn-free feed. Available on Thursday and Sunday. Brown eggs $2.25/dozen.
- Winchester Acres, Linda Mallory, phone: 870-449-2121. Raw goat milk $5/gallon, from Saanen show dairy goats fed custom mix grain and alfalfa hay.