Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Caring for Fresh Milk: Consumers’ Guide to Preserving the Quality of Fresh, Unprocessed Whole Milk
by Peggy Beals, RN – www.springhouse-press.com
This 32-page booklet covers the procurement, handling, transportation, storage, and more of this precious, tasty healthy food resource.
$6.00 Fifth Edition, 8 ½ x 5 ½ [PDF details]
Bulk rates available, contact email@example.com.
Click here to order.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
Statewide–For Small & Starting Co-ops/Private Buying Clubs:
- Clearview Valley Farm: an Amish family farm in Quarryville, PA, that can ship directly to your door. Offering grassfed food nationwide at www.clearviewvalleyfarm.com or feel free to contact the farmer directly at 717-786-0877 or email Abnerlapp@gmail.com. All the products are free of chemicals, soy, antibiotics and hormones, They sell 100 percent raw A2 cows milk from Jersey cows, 15 different kinds of cheese, butter, yogurt, kefir, heavy cream, and sour cream. Raw goat and sheep milk. Soy-free pastured eggs, (brown and blue-green). 100 percent grassfed beef and veal. Pork, lamb, turkey, rabbit, and chicken. Sausage, steaks, bone broths, ground meats, and jerky. A private membership association. Contact them to become a member.
- Everton: Neptune’s Marketplace, Alan and Bridgette Neptune, 30 minutes from Harrison/15 from Yellville, phone: 870-504-2684, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fresh raw cow milk. They milk 3-5 jersey cows by machine. Cows are grazed 24/7; they are supplemented with some grain and alfalfa at milking. Milk is $5/gallon. Bring your own jars or pay a $2/jar deposit on their glass half-gallons. They also sell cream for $6/quart.
- Harrison: Integrity Farm, Dallas Kauffman, phone: 785-312-2480. Fresh raw Jersey milk. $5/gallon in glass jars.
- Green Forest: T&T Goat Dairy, Tommy, 9127 Hwy. 311 Green Forest, AR, phone: 870-504-1975, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk for sale $5/gallon. Also have fresh eggs for hatching or eating, $2.50/dozen.
- Heber Springs: Wilson Ranch, 1431 Blakey Rd. Heber Springs, AR, 72543. phone: 501-362-2714, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.wilsonranch.net All-Jersey herd, Consistently milk between three and six cows with very modern stainless steel equipment and sanitation processes. Raw Jersey milk $5/gallon. New gallon jugs available for 50 cents each. At farm-only pick up on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Call ahead to check for availability. Tours of the farm and facilities available with prior arrangement. Cows are pastured on sufficient acreage and fed farm grown hay and organically fertilized sorghum silage for winter feed.
- Quitman: Hosman Farms, Joe Hosman, 132 Old Texas Rd. Quitman, AR 72131 phone: 501-358-9445. Sells raw, unpasteurized whole milk from Jersey cows. Cows are pasture-raised. $5 per gallon in brand new plastic jugs.
- Conway: Lil Cypress Creek Heritage Farms, Mike and Tricia Gill, 328 Beryl Rd. Conway, AR 72032, phone: 501-339-7375, email: mike@LCCHeritageFarms.com, web: LCCHeritageFarms.com, Facebook: Lil-Cypress-Creek-Heritage-Farm. UPDATE: Now available: unpasteurized 100 percent grassfed Jersey A2/A2 milk – $8/gal. Kept on pasture 24/7 fed hay to supplement grass during low grass seasons and given fermented non-GMO alfalfa and dry alfalfa during milking. They also have unpasteurized Jersey A1/A2 milk for $6/gal. Kept on pasture 24/7 and fed non-GMO Hiland Naturals Dairy feed along with fermented and dry alfalfa during milking (all cows machine milked). Also available: grassfed beef – always on pasture, fed hay during low grass seasons and never put in a feed lot. Grass-raised poultry – Cornish X Broilers raised in portable outdoor runs. Green grass under foot at all times. Fed Hiland Naturals non-GMO feed. Sold whole at $4/lb. Free range eggs: various brown egg laying breeds, free range and fed Hiland Naturals non-GMO feed. $4/dozen. Call anytime to schedule pick up or just to view the farm, visitors are always welcome.
- Damascus: Red Roof Dairy, Elaine Hughs, 200 Scratch Gravel Road Damascus, AR 72039, phone: 501-529-2317, email: email@example.com. Raw milk for sale from Jersey cows.
- Ozark: Lois’s Rockin A’s Farm, 5607 Pond Creek Road, Ozark AR 72949, phone: 479-213-6492. Nubian dairy goats. Raw goat milk for $7/gallon. Call for a taste and a tour of the farm (leave message if no answer).
- Salem: Sharon Miller, phone: 870-656-8723 (text works better), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk, available fresh or frozen in two-liter containers, $4 each.
- Marmaduke: David Chalut, 870-597-4661. Raw goat milk $6/gallon; $5 if you bring your own container. Call for availability.
Hot Spring County:
- Bismarck: JV Farms, Jay and Valorie Lee, 5754 Sycamore Dr. Bismarck, AR 71929, phone: 501-732-9093, email: email@example.com, web: jvfarms71929.com. Jersey cow milk, pasture hay and alfalfa, cows tested and health checked, $8/gallon; bring your own jar. Pastured beef, pork, chicken and eggs also available. Farm open Fridays noon to 5 pm or by appt.
- Donaldson: Tivio Farms, Friendship, AR (South Central AR, near I-30 West), phone: 501-626-1356 or 501-332-6578, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk $8/gallon, Must provide own container in the form of gallon glass jars or half-gallon glass canning jars. Does’ milk tested monthly, and blood tested once a year. Toggenburg, Saanen, and Oberhasli milk with butterfat averaging 3.9 percent. Registered babies in the spring, with reservations paid in advance of birth. Beef available in halves or whole beef, $4/pound hanging weight. Pork available, occasionally. $3/pound. Raised on goat milk. Delivery to their butcher, no charge. No chemicals or growth hormones. Raised from birth to butcher.
- Tuckerman: Jerry or Angela Carrick, phone: 870-349-2930. Fresh raw cow milk in new plastic gallon jugs.
- Clarksville: Hidden Harmony Farm, Roy Hostetler, 3776 County Road 3201, Phone: 479-518-3017. They have fresh raw cow milk for sale, $6/gallon; bring your own containers, half gallons jars are best.
- Cabot: Shore Family Farm, Jacob and Krystian Shore, phone: 562-394-8442, Facebook: ShoreFamilyFarm. Jersey cows that are 100 percent grassfed. Whole milk is $8/gallon.
- Ward: Calm & Gentle Dairy Goat Farm, Karen Bailey, email: email@example.com, web: freewebs.com/calmgentledairygoatfarm. Raw milk from Nubian dairy goats, $10/gallon, sold frozen.
- Pyatt: Green Farm, Located between Harrison and Mt. Home, AR. phone: 870-427-3039. They have fresh, raw cow milk. Jersey cows with hay and/or pasture always available. Use intensive grazing methods. Cows fed a little grain at milking time. All milking is done by hand, filtered, and cooled immediately in ice. $6/gallon. Bring half-gallon jars, or $1.50/jar deposit. Sometimes have aged cheddar cheese, grassfed beef, and eggs from free roaming chickens available.
- Layton Hollow, Ashley Layton, (North Central Arkansas), phone: 870-404-9934, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.naturespets.com/laytonhollow.html. Raw goat milk, $6/gallon. Most of the goats are Nubians, known for their high butterfat milk. Milk is quickly chilled. The goats get fresh browse, hay (grass and alfalfa) and whole grains only, no mixes. CAE and CL-free herd. Brown and green eggs available sometimes.
- Moon Glow Enterprises, Dena Andrews, 589 Broadrock Lane Yellville, AR 72687, phone: 870-436-3219, cell: 870-404-0000, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk from free-range goats. The goats range on 65 wooded acres. They also feed some grain (real grain, not pre-bagged mixes with additives). In the spring they also have dam-raised kids for sale for meat.
- Schot’s Slopes Farm, Paul and Theresa Schot, 134 Keystone Lane, Valley Springs, AR 72682, phone: 870-449-4294, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk ($5/gallon) from Brown Swiss cows on rotation grazing and soy- and corn-free feed. Available on Thursday and Sunday. Brown eggs $2.25/dozen.
- Winchester Acres, Linda Mallory, phone: 870-449-2121. Raw goat milk $5/gallon, from Saanen show dairy goats fed custom mix grain and alfalfa hay.
- DeValls Bluff: Williams Family Farm, 191 Prairie St., phone: 870-998-1200, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk $4/gallon; provide your own containers. Occasionally eggs for sale, $1/dozen.
- Bluff Top Goat Dairy, phone: 479-331-2724 or 479-264-0047, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk $6/gallon, containers are provided, available year round. Dairy does have pasture/browse, native grass/clover/lespedeza hay, dairy feed. Occasionally they have eggs for sale, $2/dozen. Registerable purebred kids for sale. Finished hog available for butcher, can be delivered to processor, raised on grain, milk.
- Double Duo Dairy Goats, Gwyn or Kim, (1 mi from Scenic Hwy 7 N of Russellville), phone: 479-331-2630, email: email@example.com (Gwyn) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Kim). Fresh goat milk. Meat goat kids organically grown, sold on hoof.
- Robinett’s Caprines Nubian Dairy Goats, Jane Robinett, phone: 479-747-1646, email: email@example.com, web: www.robinettscaprinesnubians.com/. Raw goat milk $8/gallon in new milk containers with sealed caps. Always call first for availability.
- Jacksonville: Cabot, Lonoke area, Tornado Alley Nubians, phone: 501-658-0040, email: Stardragon56@classicnet.net. Raw goat milk $8/gallon, new, sealed containers provided. Frozen unless pre-ordered. Show herd fed alfalfa and custom grain mix. 100 percent Nubian milk with good butterfat averages. Free range chicken eggs $2/dozen.
- Roland: Goatroper Farms, 9722 N Point Rd. Roland, AR, 72135, phone: 501-396-9047, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: goatroperfarms.wordpress.com, Facebook: goatroperfarms, Twitter/Instagram: @goatroperfarms. ADGA-registered full size dairy goats – Nubian, Oberhasli, & Toggenberg – fed local hay and pasture, custom local co-op mix, and spent brewers grain. Fully vaccinated, and wormed only when needed. Kids bottle raised on heat treated milk. Goats are CAE/CL/Johnnes negative. Milk is tested monthly. Raw milk: $10/gallon fresh if customer brings container, $2 deposit per half-gallon bottle. Bottles are washed and sanitized after every use. Milking equipment washed and sanitized daily. Farm visits and product pickup by appointment only- text, email, or call to schedule. They are five minutes west of the Walmart on Highway 10, just off Goodson Road.
- Leslie: Simple Pleasures Farm, Dawn Hurd, phone: 870-447-3060. Raw goat milk, $2/quart, $6/gallon, must provide own container.
- St. Joe: Briarhill Farms, Tom & Lorrie Faber, 294 Rocky Top Road St. Joe, AR 72675 (Less than 1/4 mile off Hwy 65). phone: 870-439-2058, email: email@example.com, Facebook: BriarhillFarms. Nubians raised naturally on free choice browse, hay, loose minerals, and baking soda. The milkers are supplemented with non-GMO soy-free 12 percent dairy mix, non-GMO alfalfa pellets, beet pulp, and black oil sunflower seed. They are wormed herbally. Milk is double filtered and quick chilled to below 45°F. Milk is sold in glass containers, $3/quart for the first purchase and $2/quart thereafter with the return of the container for exchange.
- Mountain View: Havencroft Farm, Jeanette Larson & Shawn Hoefer (owner/operators), phone: 870-269-6808, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: laffing-horse.com. Raw goat milk from free-range goats, also eggs from free-roaming chickens and cold-process whole goat milk soaps. Raising dairy goats since 1982. They welcome visitors, call or email to arrange a time.
- El Dorado: Mike Senn Family Farm, Bonnie Senn, 5966 Mt. Holly Rd. El Dorado, AR 71730, phone: 870-312-0957. Whole cow milk only, for sale $7.50/gallon. They have two Jersey cows that are mostly grassfed. Some grain at milking.
Van Buren County:
- Dennard: Once Upon A Time Farm, Patrick & Judy Odle, 601 Peyton Creek Rd, Dennard AR, phone: 346-444-0782, web: EverAfterSoap.Com. Raw goat milk, $6/gallon from pastured La Mancha and Nubian goats. Goat kids for sale, when available. Pastured chicken eggs $3/dozen. Call or check website for availability of all products. Goat milk soap and lotions also available. Home spun fiber/roving, see EverAfterFiber.Com.
- Hillians Rocky Ridge Ranch, Michael Hillian, 16120 West Hwy 16 Fayetteville, AR 72704, phone: 479-200-3611, email: email@example.com.They are currently milking Holstein, Guernsey and Jersey cows. Their milk is filtered and put in a 150-gallon tank at 36 degrees. Give them a call or look them up on Facebook.
- R Family Farm, Roger and Jennifer Remington, 17329 Archer Rd. Canehill, AR 72717, phone: 479-841-8277, Facebook: PasturedRFamilyfarm. R Family Farm currently has two Jersey cross milking cows. The cows are pastured on grass, and they are given a small amount of GMO-free grain during each milking. The milk is $7/gallon, and $4/half gallon.
- Waltzing Rock Farm: Nathan and Liz Miller, 1998 Van Hoose Dr. 72701, phone: 479-790-0970 or 479-422-4944 (call or text 7am to 8pm), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. They have Jersey cow milk, always on pasture, fed grain and alfalfa hay at milking time with supplemental grass hay in winter as needed. $3/half gallon, bring own mason jar container or purchase one from them.
- West Fork: Bug Scuffle Grass Fed Farms, Marc and Carolyn, 19002 Bug Scuffle Road West Fork, AR 72774, phone: 479-761-0171, email: CJKelleyRN@yahoo.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/Bugscufflegrassfedfarms. Jersey milk cow, rotational grazing of animals on pasture with alfalfa and non-GMO grain at time of milking. Half-gallon jars of raw, non-pasteurized milk with cream. $2 deposit for new customers for jars or bring your own. Milk is $4/half-gallon in mason jars. Welcome to come to the farm anytime to pick up milk. Please call ahead to make sure of availability.
- Pangburn: Ask for Janet, 80 minutes north of Little Rock. phone: 501-728-4799. email: email@example.com. Jersey/Dutch Belted cows. Raw milk for sale, $6/gallon Also have butter and cream. Free range eggs also available. Call to place order.
- Searcy: Bar-K Nubians, Kelly Kurck, phone: 501-305-9575, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk, $8/gallon. Call after 6:30 pm or email anytime.