Help us further our goal to get legal access to raw milk in all 50 states–only 7 to go!
Click to donate on the Weston A. Price Foundation site.
Important Message to All Raw Milk Producers and Consumers:
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) protects your right to provide and obtain raw milk. All raw milk producers should be members of the FTCLDF and we strongly encourage all raw milk consumers to help protect their access to raw milk by becoming consumer members as well. www.farmtoconsumer.org
US Listings–Click on a state and the listings will appear below the Notes.
- RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT: The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.
- NO ADVERTISING: The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- NO MARKETING: The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.
- RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE: This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.
- RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE: The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.
- USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.
- LISTING SOURCES: The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.
- Meadow Ridge Farm: phone: 717-530-5999; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: myrealfoods.com/MeadowRidgeFarm. A private membership club only, with delivery sites in southern NY (including NYC and LI), NJ, CT, MD, northern WV, eastern OH, and northern and eastern VA. Free delivery on more than 350 products to any of their delivery sites. To start a new delivery site in your area, call farmer Merv directly. All products are produced in the Weston A. Price traditions, employing practices that are organic, sustainable, humane, and environmentally conscious, and completely free of soy, hormones, GMOs and antibiotics. Their extensive list of products include the following: 100 percent grassfed Devon beef and lamb. Raw A2 milk from 100 percent grassfed Jersey cows; 12 varieties of raw milk cow cheeses, cottage cheese, yogurt, cream, butter, and kefir, all made with raw A2 milk. Raw goat milk, cheeses, butter, yogurt, kefir, their custom probiotic goat drink, as well as pastured goat meat. Camel milk; sheep milk and cheeses. Pastured chicken, pork, turkey, and duck. Free range chicken and duck eggs. Nutrient dense bone broth from beef, chicken, turkey, lamb and duck. Crispy nuts; breads, brownies, granola and bars; potato chips; fermented kimchi, sauerkraut; beet kvass, kombucha; cabbage juice tonic, pickles, ginger ale, ketchup, grape cooler, homemade super tonic, beets, ginger carrots, and mayonnaise; raw honey and maple syrup; wild-caught salmon and haddock; raw cow and goat milk ice creams; Green Pasture Blue Ice Oils; homemade goat milk soaps, and much more. They also offer insulated/ice-packed FedEx Ground shipping of their goat/lamb meat and goat dairy products only. To view their entire list of products, ingredients, prices and delivery sites, simply go to their ordering site and click on the “Join” button to register and to learn more about their food buying club.
- Miller’s Biodiversity Farm: leave a message at: 717-786-7895. 100 percent grassfed. 100 percent of their milk is A2/A2. Real nutrient-dense products directly from the farmer. Have your order shipped in the mail to your home. Reduced or free delivery to groups in NJ, NY, and MA. Open to establishing new group pickup sites. Willing to be a vendor at your workshop or conference. Products: raw grassfed milk – cow, goat, sheep, and camel; and raw yogurt, kefir and cheese from cow, goat, and sheep. Raw cream, sour cream, cottage cheese w/cream, butter, ice cream; pasture raised meats – beef, pork and soy-free poultry, soy-free fertile pastured eggs, tallow, pork fat, lard, beef and chicken stocks, cultured vegetables, homemade breads, soaked/dried nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, kombucha, beet kvass. They are a private buying club; $25/year to create an account and purchase with. Visit amishbiofarm.com for details or to become a member.
- Swiss Villa, offers 100 percent grassfed raw cow milk from a small herd of heritage breed cows. Raw goat and sheep milk (soy-free, GMO-free) is also available. Sold at several locations listed below, other products they offer include raw milk cheese, duck and chicken eggs, and grassfed beef. Email Products@SwissVillaLLC.com to request a product listing of all their items or to locate a near-the-state line stores that handles their sustainable small-farmed goods.
- Apple Valley Creamery, 541 Germany Rd. East Berlin, PA 17316, web: applevalleycreamery.com. All milk is bottled on premises from their own pastured cows. No rBST or rBGH is used on animals. See website for product information, pickup and retail locations, and home delivery service.
- Caprine Delight Goat Dairy, Candy Walker, 1778 Chambersburg Rd. Gettysburg, PA 17325, phone: 717-334-3263, email: email@example.com. Raw unhomogenized goat milk available on-farm, at The Lion Potter (855 Taneytown Rd. Gettysburg, PA 17325) and The Healthy Grocer (3800 Trindle Rd. Camp Hill, PA 17011), and through The Family Cow at various drop points state-wide (see www.yourfamilyfarmer.com for more information).
- White’s Farm, 659 Magnolia Lane Monongahela, PA 15063 (5 mi S of Elizabeth, PA on Route 51), phone: 724-258-6564. Pennsylvania permitted raw cow milk sold at the farm or at several local retail outlets. Call for information.
- McDonald: Danny George – CARE Farmer, phone: 724-796-5960, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw Jersey milk, butter, cream, and yogurt, and eggs. Call or email first.
Aaronsburg: Triangle Organics Farm, Martha and Elmer King, 5799 Penns Valley Road, Aaronsburg, PA 16820, phone: 814-349-4890, email: email@example.com, web: www.farmmatch.com/grassfedgoodness, Triangle Organics raises both Devon (Heritage breed) and Jersey cows. The Devon cows are raised for their meat and the Jerseys for their milk, (prized for their higher fat content). As of 2012 some of the milk comes from a Jersey/Devon cross. The rest is from the Jersey herd. All cows are 100 percent grassfed and receive hay and minerals during the winter months. Cow milk: half gallon in plastic – $4, half gallon in milk – $6. Goat milk half gallon in plastic – $7. Butter -$12.50/lb.; heavy cream – $6/pint. Sour cream, buttermilk, cow milk cheese, goat milk cheese, cottage cheese, kefir, whey, yogurt also available. Farm store and delivery to greater New York City area and Connecticut via website listed above.
Audubon: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Bangor, Northampton County: Sal-Lee Farm, Dennis Liiro, 725 Richmond Rd. Bangor, PA 18013 (20 min from Stroudsburg), phone: 610-588-2226. Raw milk, eggs, beef, pork, lamb, and vegetables in season. All from the farm. Farm market open daily 7 am to 7 pm.
Beaver Falls: Broadrun Farms, Kevin & Kelly Caldwell, 393 Concord Circle Road Beaver Falls, PA 15010, phone: 724-761-4801, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.broadrundairyfarm.com, Facebook: broadrunfarms. A sixth-generation dairy and beef farm, milking 100 percent grassfed and organic A2 Jersey cows. Offering private sales of raw dairy, raw milk cheeses, 100 percent grassed beef, milk-fed pork, and pastured poultry (broiler chickens). Located 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh. Store hours are Tuesdays, 5-7 pm, and Saturdays, 2-4 pm.
- Bernville: Dove Song Dairy, The Schaeffer Family, 108 Siegfreid Rd. Bernville, PA 19506, phone: 610-488-6060, email: email@example.com, web: dovesongdairy.com. Grade A state certified raw goat milk, raw goat milk cheese, and goat milk soap.
- Bernville: Misty Meadows Farm, LLC, 67 New Schaefferstown Rd. Bernville, PA 19506, phone: 610-488-0164. Raw, grassfed Jersey milk.
- Kempton: B-AND-D Farm, David And Beth Rice & Sons, 86 Weider Rd. phone: 610-756-6574, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Family owned dairy with certified Holstein dairy cows.
- Wernersville: Spring Creek Farms, 3880 N. Church St. Wernersville, PA 19565, phone: 610-678-7629, email: email@example.com, web: www.springcreekstrickerfarms.com. Certified Organic grass-based dairy farm with a raw milk permit to sell raw milk at the farm. Hamburger and raw aged cheese also for sale.
Berlin: Swampcrest Jerseys LLC, Simeon D. Yoder, 603 Brotherton Rd. Berlin, PA 15530, phone: 814-267-9932. Raw milk and cheese from grassfed Jersey cows. No synthetic antibiotics or hormones administered. Bacteria-tested for food safety. Cheese is aged 60 days; available in colby, jack, and pepper jack varieties. Seasonally available maple syrup. Open 4-6 pm; closed Sundays. Directions: From SR 31 turn N onto Brotherton Rd., go 2.9 mi; farm is on right. There is no sign on the roadside, but you’ll see a red barn that serves as the storefront set back in the trees behind the house.
Bethlehem: Windswept Farm, 6125 Weaversville Rd. 18017, phone: 610-264-0667. Licensed raw goat milk producers offering yogurt, cheese, and organic grassfed goat, lamb, beef.
Biglerville: Rambling River Pastured Farm, Darin & Meredith Pridham, 2575 Chambersburg Rd. Biglerville, PA 17307, phone: 717-624-2141. Raw goat milk ($8/gal.), fresh and frozen chicken, turkey, duck, mutton and pork (also lard). Pastured fertile eggs. All animals are rotated on pasture, with supplemental non-GMO grain. Please call ahead for availability, and for farm tours. No Sunday calls or sales.
Blair County: Clover Creek Cheese Cellar LLC, David and Terry Rice, 5161 Clover Creek Rd. Williamsburg, PA 16693, phone: 814-832-3755, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: clovercreekcheese.com. Raw milk and raw milk cheeses.
Boalsburg: Bear Meadows Farm, Jeff Biddle, 265 Bear Meadows Rd, Boalsburg, PA 16827, (east of State College) phone: 814-466-7720, web: www.bear-meadows-farm.com.
Bristol: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Brodheadsville: Shoprite, 107 Kinsley Ln. Brodheadsville, PA 18322 (Monroe County), phone: 570-992-2666, web: shoprite.com. Carries raw milk from Swiss Villa Dairy in Wrightsville. See the Swiss Villa listing above under Statewide. The Shoprite also sells other locally raised products such as pastured eggs, butter, and goat milk.
- Birchwood Farms, 428 Brownsburg Rd. Newtown, PA 18940 (45 min. north of Philly, 10 mins west of Trenton), phone: 215-598-8633, web: birchwoodfarmdairy.com. Certified Organic, raw, grassfed only Jersey milk and cheese, eggs, veal (seasonal). Since 1943.
- Ironstone Creamery & Farm, Kim & Joe Albano, 4025A Lehnenberg Rd. Riegelsville, PA 18077, phone: 610-952-2748, email: email@example.com, web: www.ironstonecreamery.com, Facebook: ironstonecreamery. Raw milk, yogurts, cultured butter from grassfed Jersey cows using organic and biodynamic practices.
Camp Hill: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
- Appalachian Whole Foods Market, 100 W. High St. Carlisle, PA 17013, phone: 717-241-6982. They sell 100 percent Certified Organic raw milk from The Family Cow. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
- Newville: Wil-Ar Farm, Wilmer & Arlene Newswanger, 76 Parker Rd. Newville, PA 17241, phone: 717-776-6552. Raw cream, butter and cheese from grassfed Jersey cows. Beef, chicken, eggs, lamb, pork, turkey. No Sunday sales.
- Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
- B.M.B. Farm LLC, David & Amy Hufcut, 2490 St. Thomas-Edenville Rd., phone: 717-377-3503. Offer fresh milk (no BST hormones used), butter, cheese, eggs, and meat.
- The Family Cow, 3854 Olde Scotland Rd. Chambersburg, PA USA 17202, web: www.yourfamilyfarmer.com. 100 percent Certified Organic, grassfed dairy products from Jersey cows including raw milk, butter, cream, cheese, kefir. They also offer pastured chicken and eggs, grassfed beef and organ meats, kefir and kombucha starter, homemade bread, raw honey, and more. Direct shipping via UPS available to all Pennsylvania residents. Delivery plan available for buying groups. The Family Cow raw milk is also available in health food stores state wide. See website for more information on direct shipping, buying groups, or to find local stores near you.
- Stoney Ridge Farm, Richard and Rachel Martin, 930 Swamp Fox Rd. (Rt. 914), Chambersburg, PA 17201, phone: 717-375-4035, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Selling raw unhomogenized milk from pastured cows without the use of BST.
Christiana: email: Grassfedcarroll@gmail.com. 100 percent grassfed dairy. Raw cow milk, cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, kefir, etc. Raw goat milk products, too. Also, pasture raised organic poultry and eggs. Woodland raised pork. No antibiotics or hormones used. No soy. Some homemade fermented foods are available. They also carry prepared foods such as mustard, breads, tomato juice, granola, pizza sauce, and much more. This is a private buying club. Please give your full name, reason for wanting to join, and in which state you reside when emailing.
Clinton County: Pasture Valley Acres, Melvin Zook, located in Mill Hall, close to Centre County, phone: 570-726-4332 Ext. 2. Sells milk from the farm. Can provide A2 milk if requested.
- Parksberg: Green Ridge Farm (aka King’s Pumpkin Farm), Eliaz & Rebecca King, phone: 610-857-2351 (leave message). Amish family farm in Southern Chester County close to Lancaster County offering licensed and inspected raw cow milk for sale (currently milking Holsteins; soon to have Jerseys) bottled in sterile plastic. Elias or Rebecca greet new customers; returning customers are welcome to serve themselves (but if you need more assistance just honk your horn twice). Other products include free-range chicken eggs, cheese, local honey, apples, apple cider, apple butter, and pumpkins. There is a small petting zoo, and Elias also holds real milking exhibits for children and school groups. Hours are Mon-Sat 8 am to 6 pm (closed Sunday). Call ahead if you have a large order or any questions—leave message and phone number and they’ll call you back.
- West Chester: Shellbark Hollow Farm, phone: 610-431-0786, email: email@example.com. Nubian goat milk and milk products.
- Cochranville: Sunset View Pastures, Katie and Steve Stoltzfus, 751 Sawmill Rd. Cochranville, PA 19330, phone: 610-593-3038 (leave message). Amish family farm in southern Chester County, close to Lancaster County, offering licensed and inspected raw Jersey milk, yogurt, free-range chicken eggs, fresh chickens during the summer (call ahead for dates), frozen beef, and fresh vegetables in season. They fill your milk bottle while you wait, and will also sell you new unused glass milk bottles (half gallon, quart) and caps. Open Mon-Sat 8 am to 6 pm; never on Sunday. Call ahead if you have a large order or any questions. Leave a message and a phone number and they’ll call you back.
Cogan Station: Winter Homestead, Barry and Kimberly Winter, 6671 Northway Rd. Cogan Station, PA 17728, phone: 570-435-5913, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered Guernseys, pastured daily, corn silage, grain and hay from the farm, raw milk, currently four kinds of raw milk cheese. Milk price is $5/gallon, cheese prices are $7/pound and products are sold on the farm, open all the time with an honor system.
- Catawissa: Rohrbach’s Farm Market, 240 Southern Drive 17820, phone: 570-356-7654, web: rohrbachsfarm.net. Certified raw milk and other products. See website for current hours.
- Forks Farm Market sells raw milk and specialty cheeses. Their market days are June-October, the second and fourth Saturdays of the month, 10am-3pm.
Coopersburg: Flint Hill Farm Educational Center, email: email@example.com, web: flinthill-farm.org. Raw cow and goat milk products including milk, cheese (chevre or frommage blanc, mozzarella), cream cheese, yogurt, kefir, butter, smoothies, as well as goat milk soap, eggs, chicken, and honey. Milk prices: Goat: $4.50/qt. $8/half-gal. Cow: $2/qt. $3.50/half-gal.
Cranberry: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Delaware County: Martindale’s Natural Market, 1172 Baltimore Pike, Springfield PA 19064, phone: 610-543-6811 or 1-866-884-8582, web: martindalesnutrition.com. Local raw milk available, both Certified Organic and non-Certified Organic.
Devon: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Dillsburg: Creative Roots, Lori Cannella, phone: 717-638-1177, email: CreativeRootsELC@hotmail.com. Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats – $10/qt raw milk.
Douglassville: Kimberton Whole Foods, Offers raw milk from Wholesome Dairy Farms, Dutch Meadows, Dove Song Dairy and Shellbark Hollow. Find store locations at http://www.kimbertonwholefoods.com/kimberton-locations/locations-map/
- Kimberton Whole Foods, Offers raw milk from Wholesome Dairy Farms, Dutch Meadows, Dove Song Dairy and Shellbark Hollow. Find store locations at http://www.kimbertonwholefoods.com/kimberton-locations/locations-map/
- Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
- Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
- Nature’s Way Market, 143 Northampton St. Easton, PA 18042, phone: 610-253-0940.
- Lehigh Valley/Northampton County: Klein Farms, Layne & Beth Klein, 410 Klein Rd. Easton, PA 18040, phone: 610-253-8942, email: Kleinline1@aol.com, web: kleinfarms.com. Raw milk and cheese, beef, eggs, seasonal produce, farmstead retail store. Yogurt, both plain and flavored; and a drinkable yogurt in several flavors, called “Smoogurt.”
East Stroudsburg: Foodtown 232 Fox Run Lane Suite 102, East Stroudsburg, PA 18302 (Monroe County), phone: 570-223-1350, web: www.foodtown.com. Open 7 am – 11 pm, seven days a week, and carries raw milk from Klein Farms at 410 Klein Road Easton, PA 18040, phone: 610-442-2039, email: KleinsCreamery@aol.com. Foodtown also carries yogurt, yogurt smoothies, cheeses and cheese spreads.
- Rose Garden Natural Foods, 39 West Street Gettysburg, PA 17325, phone: 717-338-0835. They sell 100 percent Certified Organic raw milk from The Family Cow. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Glenmoore: Bethany Farm, D.B. Messner, 81 Fairview Rd. Glenmoore, PA 19343 (Look for the plastic cow), phone: 610-942-3996. Raw cow and goat milk, raw milk cheddar, colby, and Swiss cheeses. Also offering organic apples, squash, tomatoes, pumpkins, onions, potatoes, and free-range eggs from area farmers.
Glen Rock: Swissland Acres, Marc & Jenny Shearer, 10618 North Main St. Ext, Glen Rock, PA 17327, phone: 717-227-9271, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. They sell the following pastured products (no antibiotics or hormones used): Raw milk from pastured Jerseys (available Mar.-Nov. as milk, kefir, buttermilk, yogurt, and other dairy products); roasting chickens and eggs (raised in open bottom pens and moved to fresh pasture daily; with poultry netting used to protect them from predators); beef (unusual breed of Belted Galloways, strictly grassfed, no chemicals or grain used), lamb (limited, sells out immediately in the fall); and organic vegetables when available, all sold from the farm store on the premises.
Green Tree: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Greencastle: Pure & Simple Cafe, 164 E Baltimore St. Greencastle PA 17222, phone: 717-593-4676, web: pureandsimplelife.com. They sell 100 percent Certified Organic raw milk from The Family Cow. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
- Algonquin Ridge Organic Farm & Co-Op, Patrick Christensen, Harrisburg, PA, 17112, email: email@example.com. They sell many grassfed cow, goat, sheep, and camel dairy products including milk, cream, butter, ghee, dozens of cheeses, yogurt, Greek yogurt, kefir, colostrum, ice cream, sour cream, whey, eggnog, buttermilk, and much more. They also sell grassfed organic beef, lamb, veal, chicken, turkey, duck, goose, pork, and rabbit; wild caught fish; local and varietal honey; nuts; lacto-fermented foods; fresh fruit and vegetables; fresh-baked organic sourdough bread; coconut oil; fermented cod liver oil; and much more.
- Radish & Rye Food Hub at the Broad Street Market, 1233 N Third St, Brick Building, Harrisburg, PA 17102, phone: 717-979-7574, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.radishandryefood.com, Facebook: radishandryefood. Radish & Rye Food Hub at the Broad Street Market sells raw and pasteurized milk and dairy products from Apple Valley Creamery in East Berlin, PA.
Hetlerville: BottomHill Farm, James and Maria Hayes, 142 Zenith Rd. Nescopeck, PA 18635, phone: 570-759-2967, email: email@example.com, web: facebook.com/BottomHillFarm. ADGA Nubian and Oberhasli Goats. 16 percent dairy grain, alfalfa/grass hay and pasture grazing. Delaware, Australorp and Barred Plymouth Rock hens free-range with layer crumble added in the evening. Goatshares giving half gallon to one gallon of milk/week from April to October/November. Large brown eggs $2.50/doz. Available for pick up evenings but call first. Visitors are welcome to meet the animals and milk the goat in which they have a share.
Kimberton: Kimberton Whole Foods, Offers raw milk from Wholesome Dairy Farms, Dutch Meadows, Dove Song Dairy and Shellbark Hollow. Find store locations at http://www.kimbertonwholefoods.com/kimberton-locations/locations-map/
Kutztown: Jersey Hollow Farm LLC, Norman & Edith Sauder, 276 Quarry Rd. 19530, phone: 610-683-3561. Hours: 7-9 pm weekdays; 9-5 Sat. Raw milk and eggs. Co-op encouraged.
Jenkintown: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
- Bird-in-Hand: Miller’s Organic Farm, Amos B. Miller, 648 Millcreek School Road Bird-in-Hand, PA 17505, phone: 717-556-0672. website: http://millersorganicfarm.com. Will ship. Private membership club. Drop sites available across the country. Raw cow, goat, sheep and camel milk and dairy products; fermented vegetables and beverages, soaked nuts and seeds, raw honey, maple syrup, popcorn, potato chips, ghee, olive oil, breads, muffins, beef, veal, pork, lamb, chicken, turkey, duck, chicken and duck eggs, animal fats, stocks, wild salmon and haddock, Green Pasture Blue Ice products and more. Open Monday-Friday 9 am-3 pm.
- Gordonville: Colonial Goat Dairy, Lester Stoltzfus, 39 Colonial Road Gordonville, PA 17529, phone: 717-768-7492. Raw goat milk and aged cheese, pasteurized fresh goat cheese, on pasture, non-GMO. Open Monday-Saturday 8 am – 6 pm, closed Sunday.
- Lancaster County Pride LLS, Henry Lapp, phone: 717-729-2708 or 717-375-4708. Artisan raw cheese Smethe and Bouche available.
- Lemon Street Market, 241 W. Lemon St. 17603, phone: 717-826-0843, web: lemonstreetmarket.com. Grocer with a full line of local, natural, and organic products. Raw, organic grassfed cow and goat milk and cheese from The Family Cow (Chambersburg, see yourfamilyfarmer.com), Caprine Delight Goat Dairy, Farm Fromage (farmfromage.com), Linden Dale Farm. Organic biodynamic yogurt from sevenstarsfarm.com. Grassfed beef, chicken, lamb, pork and pastured eggs from Country Meadows. Wild salmon from wildforsalmon.com. They also have organic, often local, fruits and vegetables, raw honey, whole grain breads, organic flours and grains including spelt and emmer wheat (a.k.a. faro), organic raw nuts and dried fruits, coconut and olive oils, gluten free items, granolas, spices, herbs, raw vegetable chips, grassfed beef jerky and beef sticks, and a green juice bar.
- Quarryville: Amish Clearview Farm, Abner Lapp, 309 Clearview Dr. Quarryville, PA 17566, phone: 717-786-0876. Information line: 712-432-8506 web: www.clearviewfarmpma.com. Pasture raised, 100 percent grassfed beef and dairy, pasture raised non-GMO and soy-free fed poultry and eggs. Practices organic and bio-sustainable methods. Private membership association. Farm fresh products include: 100 percent grassfed raw milk, yogurt, kefir, sour cream, butter, cultured butter, cottage cheese, 12 varieties of raw cheeses, and raw ice cream. Goat milk, yogurt and kefir. Sheep’s milk, plus five varieties of sheep cheese. Pastured chicken (soy-free) whole or parts chicken sausage and chicken broth. pastured turkey (soy-free) whole or in parts. Pastured chicken eggs (soy-free), brown (Rhode Island Red) and blue-green eggs (Araucana Chickens), 100 percent grassfed and fully pastured calf steaks, ground and sausage. 100 percent grassfed and fully pastured Black Angus beef, most cuts available, sausage, beef sticks, jerky, bologna, and beef broth. Alaskan Salmon-wild caught. Pork-most cuts available. Seasonal produce and herbs. Raw honey, maple syrup, peanut, cashew, and almond butter. Pet food (all beef, beef and chicken, and turkey available) plus so much more. Call farmer direct for prices.
- Sheehan Chiropractic, Dr. Keith Sheehan, 428 N. Duke St. Lancaster, phone: 717-392-6606, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: sheehannaturalhealth.com. Holistic practitioner offering whole food nutritional therapy. They stock raw milk, cream, colostrum, yogurt, cottage cheese, butter, and lacto-fermented foods.
- Shepherd’s Hollow Farm – Ben and Emanuel Fisher, email: email@example.com. Supply grassfed, organic, raw unhomogenized Guernsey breed cow milk. Also deliveries to parts of NJ and drop offs to NYC; nationwide shipping now available.
- PAFarmsDirect, Lancaster, PA 17603 in association with the “Right to Choose Healthy Food Club” and “Algonquin Ridge Organic Farm & Co-Op.” Call 1-877-PAFARMS (1-877-723-2767) for more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Private connection hub in Lancaster County, PA consists of a number of traditional Amish farmers and farmers using natural growing methods. Each farm has been selected based on traditional farming and animal husbandry methods. Club members have access to a wide variety of completely grassfed cow and goat dairy products including milk, cream, butter, cheese, unheated yogurt, kefir, colostrum, whey, ice cream and eggnog made with raw honey, sour cream, and more. Meats available include unfrozen, fresh grassfed organic beef, pastured chicken (no soy), turkey (seasonal), lamb, and pork (free foraging with steady supply of whey and milk). Seafood includes fresh unfrozen wild-caught fish including lobsters from Maine and crabs from Maryland. Other foods available include local raw honey, raw nuts and seeds (soaked and unsoaked), lacto-fermented foods (kimchee, sauerkraut, beet kvass, pickles, radish, cabbage, fermented ketchup, kombucha, kombucha mushrooms, kefir grains), sourdough and soaked breads, ginger ale, honey mustard, homemade mayonnaise, apple butter, applesauce, raw apple cider vinegar, fresh exotic and rare fruits from Asia, olive oil, coconut oil and other coconut products, and fermented cod liver oil and other superfoods.
- Myerstown: See below under Myerstown listing.
- Narvon: Brick Lane Dairy, Clay & Erin Hails, 499 Yellow Hill Rd. Narvon, PA 17555 phone: 484-332-6178, email: email@example.com. Alpine and Nubian dairy goat herd. Grassfed and supplemented with as natural as can be grain and hay. No antibiotics or growth stimulants/hormones used. Raw goat milk = $9/gallon, $4.75/half gallon. Tours available for school groups, 4-H, home school groups, senior citizen groups, etc., upon request.
- Narvon: Welsh Mountain Farm, Amos & Leah Ebersol, 590 Red Hill Rd. Narvon, PA 17555, phone: 717-768-3652. Raw Jersey milk, raw milk cheeses and aged cheeses (3-year old sharp cheddar, mild cheddar, smoked cheddar, pepper jack, monterey jack, herbal jack, garlic and chives, and Le Cheval cave-aged cheese), pasteurized butter. Cows are grassfed, supplemented with some GMO grain. Soy-free free-range eggs. Their products are inspected by the state of PA and are legal for resale. They ship nationwide. Open Monday-Saturday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm, closed Sunday.
- Paradise: Dutch Meadows Organic Dairy, Alvin Stoltzfus, 694 Country Lane Paradise, PA 17562, phone: 717-442-9208, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Licensed raw milk from 100 percent grassfed Dutch Belted (heritage breed) cows. Certified Organic by PCO. Sold in stores as Dutch Meadows Organic Dairy. Dutch Meadows sells retail at two locations and distributes wholesale across Pennsylvania. Bottling license to sell raw milk off-premises. Yogurt and a wide variety of raw artisanal cheeses available, including four styles of cheddar, gouda and a Dutch camembert. Pork from Tamworth (heritage-breed) pigs living outdoors on pasture. Pastured turkey, chicken, eggs. 100 percent grassfed beef. No Sunday sales. Several weekly/bi-weekly buying clubs in Philadelphia area.
- Paradise: Country Side Dairy & Produce, 503 A Strasburg Rd. Paradise, PA 17562, phone: 717-687-6565. Offering milk, cheese, unsweetened yogurt, cream and butter, from a mixed herd of Holstein and Jersey cows. Pasture raised beef and chicken. Milk fed pork. Free roaming laying hens. Organic produce in season includes asparagus, strawberries, tomatoes, melons, beans and peas. No hormones or antibiotics used. Grade inspected.
- Pequea: Rocky Ridge Dairy, Amos and Mattie Zook, 138 Red Hill Road Pequea, PA 17565, phone: 717-284-0466. Looking to start more buying clubs. Will ship. Private membership association. Serving metro DC and surrounding area. Raw cow, goat, sheep and camel milk and dairy products; fermented vegetables, kombucha, beet kvass, soaked nuts, raw honey, maple syrup, popcorn, potato chips, ghee, pumpkin puree, olive oil, breads, muffins, beef, pork, lard, lamb, chicken, eggs, duck, stocks, wild salmon and haddock. No Sunday sales.
Lansdowne: Harvest Local Foods, 305 Windermere Avenue Lansdowne, PA 19050, phone: 484-461-7884, web: harvestlocalfoods.com. They sell 100 percent Certified Organic raw milk from The Family Cow. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Leola: Meadowview Dairy Store, 172 S. Farmersville Rd. Leola, PA 17540, phone: 717-656-2261 or 717-821-6748. Raw milk for $3/gallon from a small herd of Jersey cows. Variety of aged raw milk cheeses available, retail and wholesale. They also have brown eggs from pastured hens, yogurt, raw honey, and more. Stop by the farm.
- Green Hills Farm Discount Grocer LLC, 615 E. Newport Rd. Lititz PA, 17543, phone: 717-627-4090. Raw milk from Holstein cows, from Fertile Valley Farms, Myerstown, PA. Raw cheese from Country Sunrise Creamery, Myerstown, PA.
- Meadow Run Farm, 727 Rettew Mill Rd. Lititz, PA 17543, phone: 717-733-4832, email: email@example.com Their farm store offers organic raw milk from 100 percent grassfed cows. Supplied by Oasis at Bird-In-Hand. They also offer a selection of their own pastured, GMO-free meats; beef, pork, lamb, turkey, chicken, and eggs. Also available; raw honey, maple syrup and more.
Malvern: Kimberton Whole Foods, Offers raw milk from Wholesome Dairy Farms, Dutch Meadows, Dove Song Dairy and Shellbark Hollow. Find store locations at http://www.kimbertonwholefoods.com/kimberton-locations/locations-map/
Marion Center: Lone Oak Farm, The Simpson Family, 1606 Georgeville Road Marion Center, PA 15759, phone: 724-397-0101, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.loneoakfarmpa.com, Facebook: loneoakfarmpa. They offer raw milk from their mainly pasture-fed herd of Jersey and Holstein dairy cows. Farm store hours are 4 pm to 7 pm Tue./ Thur. and 10 am to 6 pm Wed./Fri./Sat. Closed Sundays and Mondays. Delivery to Punxsutawney, PA and Brookville, PA is available on a weekly basis. Milk is $6/gallon plus a one-time $3 bottle deposit per half gallon glass bottle. They also offer eggs from pasture-raised chickens fresh produce in season, baked goods, and canned goods (all prepared on the farm). They have a presence at the Indiana County Farmers Market.
Media: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Mercer County-Jamestown: Wester Farm Bed and Breakfast Farm, Albin and Betty Wester, 165 Haun Rd. Jamestown, PA 16134, phone: 724-932-3953, email: email@example.com, web: westerfarm.com. PDA certified raw dairy, all Jersey micro-dairy. Hours 4-7 pm daily except Sunday, or by appointment.
- ATK & R Farm, Tammy Rhyne, phone: 570-966-2841, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Have state-issued milk for manufacturing license, and produce mainly raw milk hard aged goat cheese (colby, monterey jack, Swiss, feta, gouda, cheddar, camembert, brie) packaged under the name Three Belle Cheese. Also sell show and pet goats of many different breeds (Nubians, Lamanchas, Obbies, Toggs, Saanens, and numerous crosses for recorded grades). Farm has approximately 100 goats on grass pasture, vet checked monthly (they do vaccinate against most diseases). DHIA Test and I Linereal Appraise is done every other year.
- Mountainview Farms, James and Verna Reiff, 371 Boop Rd. 17844, phone: 570-966-5952. They sell raw goat milk fresh from the farm, and they make and sell soft goat milk cheeses, also have sales in goats for pets, pleasure and production. They are now producing and selling raw milk cheeses aged 60 days (yogurt, feta, and jack) for sale at the farm and a variety of goat milk fudge. Goat meat in both choice cuts and custom cuts.
Monroe/Northampton Co.: The Grassfed Cows, Vince Romano, phone: 570-992-5752, email: Dove@epix.net. PA licensed raw milk from 100 percent grassfed, organically managed, Jersey cows, no grain ever fed.
- Country Sunrise Creamery, Nelson Martin, 48 Mountain View Road, phone: 717 679-3270, email: email@example.com, Holstein, stored feeds and daily pasturing, raw milk, aged cheeses (cheddar and many types of herbs and flavoring added) 11 flavors pasteurized yogurt; since 2006.
- Expressly Local, at Eastern Market on E. King St. between Shippen and Plum Streets in Lancaster, PA, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw milk from a herd of Holsteins and Jerseys, grassfed or fed farm-raised hay. No hormones or chemicals used. They also have two-month old raw milk cheddar, colby, and jack (garlic and chive, pepper jack, and herbal jack) cheeses, and 10-month cave-aged Smethe and Bouche artisan cheeses produced by Wakefield Dairies, Wakefield PA. They are also a source for local grassfed meat, poultry, eggs, fruits, and vegetables produced with no or limited chemicals, and baked goods made with whole grains or coconut flour, no trans fats, and no refined sugar. You may email them to order milk or cheese in advance and they will hold it at Eastern Market for pick up on Wednesdays or Saturdays.
Nazareth: Keepsake Farm & Dairy, John & Amanda Place, 703 W High St. Nazareth, PA 18064, phone: 610-365-3310, email: email@example.com, web: keepsakefarm.com. Raw milk, pastured eggs, grassfed beef/veal, pork, and seasonal produce. The farm store hours are Thurs/Fri: 2-6 pm and Sat 10 am – 2 pm (closed Sundays).
New Cumberland: Oxford Hall, 315 Bridge St. Raw milk from Kingfisher Dairy and eggs from Sandy Ridge Farm, Elizabethtown, PA. Milk and eggs get delivered each Monday
New Hope: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
- Keswick Creamery, 114 Lesher Rd. Newburg, PA 17240, phone: 717-440-4652, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: keswickcreamery.com. Award-winning raw milk cheeses from purebred pastured Jersey cows that are rotationally grazed and fed hay, supplemented with a small amount of grain in the parlor. No fermented feeds. Organic practices, no antibiotics or hormones used. Raw milk cheese varieties include a bloomy-rind Camembert style and a Tallegio, as well as Tommes, Goudas and Cheddar. You can also get probiotic yogurt with nothing added. They also sell pasteurized fresh cheeses so be sure to ask for the raw.
- Meadow Ridge Farm, phone 717-530-5999. Cow, dairy, sheep, and camel dairy. Cheeses, ice cream, meats, ferments, oils, snacks, baked goods, produce and wild-caught seafood. Drop locations in CT, NJ, NY, MD, VA, WV.
- Paul Fischer Farm, 15742 Cumberland Highway Newburg, PA 17240. Raw milk from grassfed cows.
Newfoundland: Gross Family Dairy, Shane and Nadia Gross, 668 South Sterling Road South Sterling, PA 18460, phone: 570-983-4293. email: email@example.com,
Facebook: grossfamilydairy. They have a herd of A2 protein registered Guernseys that are rotationally grazed, fed hay and supplemented with feed for proper nutrition. Their raw milk is sold in gallons, half gallons, and glass quarts. Price for gallons is approximately $6, half gallons are sold for approximately $4 and glass quarts are sold for approximately $5. Their raw milk is sold at Earthlight in Stroudsburg, PA; Shoprite in Daleville, PA; Moscow Agway in Moscow, PA; Dave’s Food Town in Honesdale, PA; Dutch’s Market in Greentown, PA and Blueberry Hill in South Sterling, PA.
- Mark Nolt Farm, phone: 717-776-3417.
- Wil-Ar Farm, Wilmer & Arlene Newswanger, 76 Parker Rd, Newville, PA 17241, phone: 717-776-6552. Raw cream, butter and cheese from grassfed Jersey cows. Beef, chicken, eggs, lamb, pork, turkey. No Sunday sales.
North Wales: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
- Spring Meadows Farm, Kris & Rachel Ribble, 149 Paperdale Rd. Orangeville, PA 17859, phone: 570-864-0947, email: Springmeadowsfarm@ymail.com. Raw milk from pastured Jersey cows available at the farm.
- Whitenight Family Farm, phone: 570-864-2333, web: www.whitenightfamilyfarm.com. Selling raw milk and cheese. You can also find them on Facebook.
Ottsville: Kimberton Whole Foods, Offers raw milk from Wholesome Dairy Farms, Dutch Meadows, Dove Song Dairy and Shellbark Hollow. Find store locations at http://www.kimbertonwholefoods.com/kimberton-locations/locations-map/
Paradise: Country Side Dairy & Produce, 503 A Strasburg Rd. Paradise, PA 17562, phone: 717-687-6565. Offering raw milk and cheese from a mixed herd and Jersey cows. Pasture raised beef and chicken. Milk fed pork. Free roaming laying hens. Organic produce in season includes asparagus, strawberries, tomatoes, melons, beans, and peas. No hormones or antibiotics used. Grade inspected.
Phoenixville: Wholesome PA Foods, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bi-weekly offerings of grassfed dairy/beef, free-range chickens/eggs, kombucha, beet kvass and yeast-free sourdough breads, and goat dairy products.
- A&N House of Produce, 5929 Greene St, Philadelphia, PA 19144, Facebook, sells raw goat milk.
- Fair Food Farmstand, 11th and Arch, in Reading Terminal Market. Three different brands of state-licensed raw milk from Jersey, Dutch Belted, and Brown Swiss.
- Harvest Local Foods, 305 Windermere Ave. Lansdowne, PA 19050, phone: 484-461-7884, web: harvestlocalfoods.com. A local organic and local grocery delivery service, they sell (and deliver) state-licensed raw milk to Philadelphia and surrounding areas. Place orders via their online ordering system that showcases weekly seasonal offerings, or visit their micro-market. They also carry a wide selection of local raw milk cheeses.
- Weavers Way Cooperative, web: weaversway.coop. Swiss Villa raw milk available in Philadelphia via this member-owned cooperative grocery story with locations in West Mt. Airy (559 Carpenter Lane Philadelphia, PA 19119) and Chestnut Hill (8424 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19118). They feature local, sustainable, organic, and fair trade foods. See more about Swiss Villa in their listing above under Statewide.
- Shepherd’s Hollow Farm – Ben and Emanuel Fisher, email: email@example.com. Supply grassfed, organic, raw unhomogenized Guernsey breed cow milk. Also deliveries to parts of NJ and drop offs to NYC; nationwide shipping now available.
- East End Food Coop, 7516 Meade Street Pittsburgh, PA 15206, phone: 412-242-3598. Raw milk from White’s Farm in Monangehela, PA, and also Certified Organic raw Jersey milk from The Family Cow. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
- Wilson Farms/Le-Ara Holsteins, Lara Wilson Shields, Rt. 28 (35 min N of Pittsburgh), phone: 724-545-6433 or 724-543-2628. Certified raw whole cow milk. Pasture based with supplemental grass hay, corn silage, and a grain mix. No rBST. $5/gallon; customer must provide container. No Sunday sales.
- Broadrun Farms, serves the Pittsburgh area. See full listing under Beaver Falls.
Pittsburgh Mills: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Plymouth Meeting: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Ronks: Oasis at Bird in Hand, 60 N Ronks Rd. Ronks, PA 17572, Facebook: OasisatBirdinHand. 100 percent grassfed dairy line of raw and vat pasteurized milk, cheeses, and butter. Full line of 100 percent grassfed meats including beef, sheep, poultry, and pork. They offer vegetable CSAs with organically grown, local produce. Oasis works with six local small farms to produce their milk. They are the only creamery in the state certified to bottle raw milk off the farm. They have a retail location in Ronks and a market stand at Central Market in Lancaster, PA. Their cow breeds are a mixture of heritage breeds.
Ross Township: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Saegertown: 86 Acres, Chris Hemlock, 19758 State Hwy 86 Saegertown, PA 16433. Phone: 814-282-1569. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. web: www.86acres.com. Facebook: 86Acres. Milking Jersey/Holstein cross cows on grass-based operation. Raw milk available year-round at the farm during milkhouse hours (bring your own container); beef, pork and eggs available seasonally. Milkhouse hours: Monday 5-7:30 pm, Wednesday 5-7:30 pm, Saturday 9 am-1 pm. Located 8 miles north of Meadville, PA, and 12 miles south of Edinboro, PA; look for the sign and the red farmhouse.
- Orwigsburg: Healthy Habits Natural Market, 1120 Centre Turnpike Orwigsburg, PA 17961, phone: 570-366-2620, web: healthyhabitsnaturalmarket.com. Carries local raw cow milk, raw goat milk, raw goat cheese, free-range meats, organically grown local produce, organic foods, gluten free foods, natural and personal care products, natural pet food.
- Meadow Run Farm,34 Lumber Lane New Ringgold, PA 17960, phone: 570-818-4179, email: email@example.com. Their farm store offers organic raw milk from 100 percent grassfed cows. Supplied by Oasis at Bird-In-Hand. They also offer a selection of their own pastured, GMO-free meats; beef, pork, lamb, turkey, chicken, and eggs. Also available; raw honey, maple syrup and more.
- Pine Grove: Hilltop Meadow Farm, phone: 570-345-3305. Raw, chemical-free, grassfed Jersey milk, cheeses, eggs and other dairy products.
Shippensburg: Wadel’s Dairy, Lamar Wadel, 6734 White Church Rd. Shippensburg, PA 17257, phone: 717-532-2473. Raw milk sold on farm for $4.50/gallon from Holstein and Jersey Cross cows on grass-based diet. No artificial hormones or drugs used. Farm is Certified Organic. Also for sale, a variety of artisan and cave-aged cheeses made from raw milk, frozen meats, maple syrup, raw mountain honey, a variety of dried organic herbs, and books. Open: Mon-Sat 6 am-7 pm.
- Saubel’s Market, 65 E. Forrest Ave. Shrewsbury, PA 17361, phone: 717-235-3891, web: saubelsmarkets.com. They sell 100 percent Certified Organic Raw Milk from The Family Cow. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Slate Lick: Lara Wilson Shields is licensed to sell raw milk in Slate Lick, PA. Phone: 724-545-6433 or 724-543-2628.
- Providence Acres Farm, Ray and Kathy Kelly, 1457 Cornerstone Rd. Friedens, PA, phone: 814-267-6641, web: agmap.psu.edu/businesses/2055, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PAFarm. Organic farm offering goat milk, goat cheese, eggs, meat (goats, cattle, pigs, sheep) poultry (chickens, ducks, turkeys), and a wide variety of vegetables.
- Simeon Yoder, 603 Brotherton Rd. Berlin, PA 15530-8704, phone: 814-267-9932. Certified raw milk and raw cheese. Jersey cows, grassfed with some grain. Also organic pastured broilers. Hoping to set up drop sites in the Pittsburgh area.
Southampton: Bunn’s Natural Foods, 1007 Street Rd. Southampton, PA 18966, phone: 215-355-1165, web: bunnsnaturalfoods.net. They sell 100 percent Certified Organic raw milk from The Family Cow. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
South Hills: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Spring Brook Twp: Schlittler Farm, 31 Schlittler Rd. Spring Brook Twp., PA 18444, phone: 570-842-1743. Raw milk permit. Call for appointment.
Springfield: Martindales Natural Market, 1172 Baltimore Pike Springfield, PA 19064, phone: 610-543-6811, web: martindalesnutrition.com. They sell 100 percent Certified Organic raw milk from The Family Cow. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Spring Grove (near York): Sonnewald Natural Foods, 4796 Lehman Rd. Spring Grove, PA 17362, phone: 717-225-3825, web: sonnewald.org. They sell 100 percent Certified Organic raw milk from The Family Cow. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Spring Mills: Henry Glick, Sinking Creek Rd. Spring Mills, PA 16875, phone: 814-422-8059. Amish farm with milk from grassfed cows.
State College: Fruit Tart Caprines, Bevin, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 814-753-0125. Raw goat milk year-round via herdshares. Their goats browse spring through fall and are fed grass and alfalfa hay during the winter months. The herd is blood-tested yearly for CAE, CL, and Johne’s, with negative results. Registered and unregistered Nubians, Nigerian Dwarfs, and Mini-Nubian kids are often for sale. They also have brown eggs, vegetables, and other products for sale on the farm.
Stateline: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Stroudsburg: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Swissvale: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Telford (suburban Philadelphia): Necessity Farms & Dairy, LLC, 202 Green Hill Rd. Telford, PA 18969, web: www.necessityfarms.com. Store Hours: T-F 10 am-6 pm, Sat. 9 am-4 pm, Closed Sun-Mon. Small, family operated, grassfed raw milk dairy and beef farm offering raw milk, grassfed raw cheeses, fresh and cured meats, free range chicken, soy free eggs.
Ulysses: God’s Country Creamery, The Bachmans, 439 Pushersiding Rd. Ulysses, PA 16948 (9 mi from NY state border), phone: 814-848-7262, email: email@example.com, web: GodsCountryCreamery.com. They are licensed by the state to sell fluid raw milk and raw milk cheeses. Their milk is free of antibiotics and added hormones. They milk a small mixed herd of Holsteins, Jerseys, and one Brown Swiss.
Washington: Seldom Seen Goat Farm, Mike and Hope, phone: 724-225-6627. Goshen Glen dairy herd. ADGA registered Alpine, LaMancha and Saanen. Raw milk available at the farm. Mostly grassfed with alfalfa and some grain supplemented in the fall and winter.
Warfordsburg: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Wayne: Hardler Farms, 11 Hardler Farm Rd. Honesdale, PA 18431, phone: 570-251-7937, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Raw goat milk from a mixed breed herd of Nubians, Alpines, and Toggenburgs. Raw cow milk from a herd of Line Backs, Jerseys, Guernsey, Dutch Belted, and Normandys. Animals are grassfed with minimal supplements. No added hormones or antibiotics. They also run a butchering facility, from slaughter to processing and smoking, and sell retail grassfed and custom-ordered meats with no MSG, nitrate, or nitrite added. All products are available on the farm Thu-Fri 8 am-7 pm and Sat 2 pm-7 pm, as well as in local farmers markets. Visitors are welcome. Their bottling license also allows them to sell their milk in local stores such as Honesdale (Super Duper, Jo Robs, Natures Grace, Honesdale Farm & Garden, Main Street Farmers Winter Market Saturdays 11am-1pm), Hawley (IGA, Lake Region IGA), Milford (Grand Union, Milford Farms), Greentown (Dutch’s), South Canaan (Country Trails), Mt Cobb (Ritter’s Farm Market), Waymart (Ray’s Supermarket), Carbondale (Pasquale’s), Clarks Summit (Gerrity’s), Factoryville (Gerrity’s), Montrose (Ray’s), Scranton (Gerrity’s), and Great Bend (Rob’s Shursave).
Wellsboro: Sciotti Mountain View Farm, Amy and Vince Sciotti, 1135 Charleston Rd. Wellsboro, PA 16901, phone: 570-724-4508, email: email@example.com. Raw goat milk, free-range organic eggs, organic meats. Goat milk soaps, handmade quilts, handmade braided wool rugs, handspun mohair yarns.
West Chester: Wholesome PA Foods, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bi-weekly offerings of grassfed dairy/beef, free-range chickens/eggs, kombucha, beet kvass and yeast-free sourdough breads, and goat dairy products.
Wynnewood: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Wyomissing: Dutch Meadows Organics, PA Dutch Farmers Market, 845 Woodland Park Road Wyomissing, PA 19610, phone: 717-442-9208, email: email@example.com, website: http://www.farmersmarketofwyomissing.com/dutch-meadows-organics.php. Spring Water Farm operates the Dutch Meadows Organics stand at this farmers market, with raw dairy products from Spring Water Farm in Paradise, PA.
Yardley: Bi-weekly delivery from The Family Cow of raw Jersey milk and cheeses, and many other products. See their full listing under Chambersburg.
Yellow House: Wholesome Dairy Farms, Dr. P. Mark Lopez and Dr. Elizabeth Lopez (both veterinarians), 136 Camp Rd. Douglassville, PA 19518, phone: 610-621-0508, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: wholesomedairyfarms.com. Products for sale include pastured and grassfed raw milk, raw milk cheese, cage-free eggs, pastured beef, and prepared foods using home grown ingredients custom prepared by a contracted chef, David Hentz. Their cows’ health and welfare is their primary focus. They employ best management protocols of preventive medicine to protect cows from risk of disease. They also make their best effort to produce quality, delicious foods while generating less carbon emissions.
- Milk Stand, New Eastern Market, 201 Memory Lane York, PA 17402, phone: 717-825-9628, email: email@example.com. Sells Swiss Villa raw cow milk. See the Swiss Villa listing above under Statewide.
- Norma Warner, phone: 717-993-2919. Raw goat milk, chevre cheese (pasteurized), and goat milk fudge.
- Swiss Villa Dairy, 786 Overlook Lane Wrightsville, PA 17368, phone: 717-515-6160, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See their full listing above under Statewide.