SafetyJanuary 1, 2000
A Campaign for Real Milk BrochureJanuary 1, 2000
- Enzyme Nutrition, Edward Howell, MD: Pioneering work on the role of food enzymes in diet and health. Reveals the dangers of diets composed entirely of cooked foods and problems posed by pasteurization of dairy products.
- The Raw Truth About Milk (formerly The Milk Book), William Campbell Douglass II, MD: Excellent explanation of the dangers of pasteurization, written in a highly amusing style. Where to get it: Douglass Family Publishing, www.douglassfamilypublishing.com/. The book is printed in the U.S. so there are no ordering problems. The new edition, revised and expanded by two chapters is titled The Raw Truth About Milk. The original Milk Book sold over a million copies and, with the new chapters, it is better than ever. Do not order The Milk Book as you will not get the important new chapters on how vegetarianism often leads to anorexia and the consumption of soy “foods” causes serious health problems.
- Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats, Sally Fallon with Pat Connolly and Mary G Enig, PhD: Full spectrum nutritional cookbook that dispels many myths about animal fats and traditional foods.
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, Weston A Price, DDS: The classic study of isolated populations on native diets, and the disastrous effects of processed foods and commercial farming methods on human health. Published in 1939, Dr. Price’s findings have as much relevance today as they did 60 years ago. All who plan to bear children, and everyone in the practice of medicine, should read this book, which is now available in affordable soft cover.
- The Ploy of Soy: A Debate on Modern Soy Products, Sally Fallon and Mary Enig, PhD: An exposé on the dangers of modern soy products, often promoted as “better than milk.”
- The Untold Story of Milk, Ron Schmid, ND
To purchase these and other publications, contact: Radiant Life (888) 593-8333
CreamLine (quarterly for small-scale commercial dairies and creameries)
Home Dairy News (published 10x per year, home milk processing & more)
P.O. Box 186
Willis, VA 24380
www.smalldairy.com — samples and subscription information
Websites, articles, blogs, videos, etc.
Contributions to A Campaign for Real Milk will help us spread the word!