While the Google Translate button at the top of the page allows one to see a rough, computer-generated translation of any page on the site, it’s no substitute for a careful translation by a native speaker.
If you translate one of our articles, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what language it’s in and include a link to the original article in English, please, so we know which one it is!
- Our Real Milk FAQ translated by the wife of Andrew McMason (posted on their website)
- Does stomach acid destroy bacteria and enzymes in milk, translated by Amir Abbasov (posted in his website)
- Chronic Disease, Salmonella, Immunosuppressive Drugs, and Raw Milk, translated by Zlatan Dmitrov and Grigor
- Pourquoi peut-on faire confiance aux fromages au lait cru
- La Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) ou maladie chronique débilitante du gros gibier par Maurice Raison (French article only; no English version available)
- Le crime contre le lait cru
- Intérêt pour la santé du lait cru provenant de vaches nourries à l’herbe
- Le Lait Cru
- Une campagne pour du vrai lait?
- A tale of two calves, translated by Ana Miralashvili (posted on her website)
- 殺菌乳パスチャライズド・ミルクはいらない (Raw vs. Pasteurized Milk
- Raw Milk and Good Health, a letter to Florida Governor Jeb Bush, translated by (posted on her website)
- Dlaczego Campaign for Real mleka? (Our basic brochure)
- DLACZEGO MOŻESZ POLEGAĆ NA SUROWYCH SERACH (Why You Can Rely on Raw Cheeses, translated by Marek Murawski, posted on his website)
- Uma Campanha pelo “Real Milk” (Our basic PowerPoint presentation as PDF)